Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 11033
-
06-04-22 11:02 #5138Regular Member

Posts: 13Gift Card Question
I have run into this a couple times now. Providers asking for payment in Gift cards. Is this a new trend? Kind of a non-cash in hand thing?
Earlier this week I had a provider ask for a gift card. We met, I gave her the gift card and receipt. And she drained me. BBBJ.
I'm trying to set up with another gal and see is asking for the same thing. Just feels a bit weird and my "spidey senses are going off over both of these. (even though the one worked out well).
Is anyone else seeing this? Any concerns. Is this new or just new to me.
-
06-04-22 01:26 #5137Senior Member

Posts: 1305Selicitybby
Selicitybby has changed her name to Lilly Lox. Info only for future searches under the new name.
-
06-03-22 20:03 #5136Regular Member

Posts: 25Best DT Provider
Just a survey on who the best BBBJ DT provider is. I've had some really good ones but they all seem to be BBW. I don't discriminate but who's your top 3. I haven't been hobbying very long so I would like to see what's out there. My 3 are Kylee, Exotic Brunette Beauty, and Squirting Farrah Faucet. All 3 are sloppy, wet, and can take it down to the balls with no problem. I'm talking porn star style.
-
06-03-22 18:03 #5135Senior Member

Posts: 1544I had her blocked on the other site because she's bat shit crazy. Not a bad thing, I love bat shit crazy, but I'm one of those guys that will continue to try to tame the feral cat even though my entire body is covered in claw marks. It's best we never meet.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 16:20 #5134Senior Member

Posts: 1404Clean, courteous. HAHAHA That is hilarious. She expects you to be at her beck and call when she responds, never mind she takes her own sweet time before responding to you. She will cuss you out 30 seconds after sending you a response.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 16:00 #5133Senior Member

Posts: 149PrincessPeach
I don't recall her being a Rob but I do recall plenty of reports about her being bat shit crazy and maybe being stalked or stalking a boyfriend. The 2 times I met her she was still relatively new and had not built up a rep either way. I definitely wouldn't see her now as she is a prolific and proud member of Team BB. No hate on bb cause we all been there but she's a little to free about it for me. Shit she openly advertised and if you read her current ads you can tell she still gets down like that.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
I think she took time off for a while cause she got knocked up.
-
06-03-22 13:04 #5132Senior Member

Posts: 179She's also had a number of alerts
Though looking at her profile, only three are in there. Wasn't she repeatedly robbing people, and every time an alert would happen about it, other providers would shit on the guy for not checking alerts, and implying that's what you get for seeing a BB provider?
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
I'm going off memory, so the details might be slightly off, but given she still has a few alerts up, I don't think I'm too far off.
-
06-03-22 12:56 #5131Senior Member

Posts: 159Euro girls are hotties but more mechanical. I prefer Latinos or Brazilians who are much more engaged and passionate.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 08:18 #5130Senior Member

Posts: 149PrincessPeach
She is well known as. Provider who offers BB. I saw her many years ago before she was PrincessPeach & before she did BB on the regular. The 2 times I saw her she did not offer bb and I’m the type that does not inquire or actively seek that service…Shit she was even hesitant about certain dirty talk. She was cool though. I never experienced the crazy you hear about. I'm betting her GB is a bb affair.
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
I do recall her sending me some videos of her getting fisted…She a wild one
-
06-03-22 01:34 #5129Senior Member

Posts: 142Princess Peach
Looks like PP is hosting GB this weekend. I'm kind of interested, anyone knows how she is?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....unters-6-2-6-4
-
06-02-22 23:59 #5128Senior Member

Posts: 44Nora_Happy
"Professerofdesire" is one of her references too. Must be legit l.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 16:14 #5127Senior Member

Posts: 1305Baby_JaySweets
Emailed her and her old username was RideA_Mercedes in case some folks who have been on the board back then have seen her before and want to share.
Originally Posted by RoddMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 22:56 #5126Senior Member

Posts: 2184
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
LOL yeah that probably explains that. Good catch Kit, those ads look identical. I have used online services before. But to have the handler in Europe (thousands of mile away) takes offshoring to a whole new level. Next they will complain about supply chain issues when you complain that the lady is running over 2 hrs late (joke).
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 18:50 #5125Regular Member

Posts: 17Do you have any idea what the price is for basic services.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 17:05 #5124Senior Member

Posts: 603See escort thread, search "carrington".
Originally Posted by Spaten
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





