Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 736 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5108

    Bimbo itch

    With Danica gone to Texas, I need a new bimbo to scratch an itch when I come to Seattle. Any good candidates gents? Big fake jugs, blonde, pleasers preferred.

  2. #5107
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Jadew looks interesting but while safety is fine with me her up charges for msog, daty, dato etc are a red flag for me. I don't do pussy ala carte. I prefer ladies who do shit cause that's what they do. Upcharge ladies just don't do it for me.
    Could not agree more! As it is, trying to find a decent, dependable provider that offers an all inclusive menu for one set donation is difficult at best, especially these days.

  3. #5106

    Jadew

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion20  [View Original Post]
    LoveLexxxy. Room stank of weed. All covered, easy to schedule with. May repeat.

    KinkyKimberly. Nice ass, too many nos. Once was good enough, would not repeat.

    Jadew. Adamant about cover. Checks it regularly. Nice tits, awesome ass. Looks better in person. Would visit again, but just because I like the body.
    Jadew looks interesting but while safety is fine with me her up charges for msog, daty, dato etc are a red flag for me. I don't do pussy ala carte. I prefer ladies who do shit cause that's what they do. Upcharge ladies just don't do it for me.

  4. #5105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Just came across this profile https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-AshleyRose21. Created her account last week and expects to be paid $500 for services that should put her sub-$300.

    Unfortunately, you know some simp is going to pay $500 for a CBJ, CFS, and no GFE.

    SMDH.
    Yeah, I don't know where some of these girls get their delusions of grandeur, $5 bills for that fat? No way in hell!

    I have paid that much, but they were goddamn model material and one was a European porn star.

  5. #5104

    Another Noob with GPS

    Just came across this profile https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-AshleyRose21. Created her account last week and expects to be paid $500 for services that should put her sub-$300.

    Unfortunately, you know some simp is going to pay $500 for a CBJ, CFS, and no GFE.

    SMDH.

  6. #5103

    OK this is really odd.

    Nora_happy posting on other board in Bellevue.

    The good: Nice pix. Donation ok. No hits on google image search.

    The bad: Hates to discuss: CBJ, CFS (among many others).

    The odd: total two reviews by Mike2022, and Ryan2025, posted 15 minutes apart. Same guy creating user ids using same lame naming convention (name.Year)?

    Both Mike and Ryan accounts were created this year. And not only were Mike and Ryan both in Bellevue today, they were also both in Portland in early April: Mike posted a Portland review of AllisonExtraordinaire on April 8, Ryan posted a Portland review of Muse Scarlett on April 4.

    It could be that nora_happy is just some interesting new talent that has a dumbass for management. Or maybe not.

    What do you guys think? has anyone taken the plunge?
    Last edited by EddyWhtwtr; 05-30-22 at 03:08. Reason: typo

  7. #5102

    Time to kill

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but have heard great things about her. I would not wait 1. 5 hr past the start time though. I do not wait more than 15-20 minutes. Ever.
    I had nothing else going on at the moment so I finished some laptop paperwork, organized my center console, drank a Vitamin Water while watching some vids on YouTube, took a cat nap, and cleaned out all the junk photos on the cloud.

    I've seen her before and she's always late but this time it was a bit extreme. Full disclosure she's a very good time and actually pretty cool other than she's a tad "animated" at points.

  8. #5101

    Any recent visit with XoXoRavenXX?

    Was wondering if anyone has seen XoXoRavenXX recently. She does have a VIP price so I'm curious what exactly it's for. A quick search on her reviews on TNA show that she's a safety GFE. Okay with LFK, but not DFK. I'm curious of the VIP is simply for BBBJ. If so, then $100 for this ONE thing is ridiculous.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?258883-XoXoRavenXX

  9. #5100
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    That's because they're part of an Eastern European agency. You are not talking to the girls when you make your appointment. The phone person will agree to everything and not even be in this time zone. There's a group of Latinas out on the East Coast that does the same thing. Girls come from all over, always Spanish speaking and booking is only via email as the handler is based in Spain.
    BBFS available with these agency girls?

  10. #5099
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    I also agree a provider should charge whatever they want as I do not haggle when it comes to donations as ultimately the market will determine if the provider will be able to remain at that rate. With that said it just boggles the mind that you have ladies who would be a 4-6 in other markers charging what ladies in places like Miami charge that are model quality. The "VIP rate" is nothing but a scam and you have guys that continue to happily pay it. Any lady that has this type of pricing/service structure is an automatic DNS.
    No matter, as mongers (experienced and rookies) will pay those ridiculous rates, even if the woman does not provide quality service.

  11. #5098
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Booked with Dulcecolumbiana or however you spell it. Made me wait 93 minutes after the "ready in 5 minutes lover" text. Fucked the shit out of that thick Latina. Shot ropes inside her that leaked out all over her fancy new silk sheets. No upcharge over normal half hr rate.

    She is fun IF you have the time to kill.
    I have not seen her but have heard great things about her. I would not wait 1. 5 hr past the start time though. I do not wait more than 15-20 minutes. Ever.

  12. #5097

    Wild Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I met up with AngelSent a few days back and holy shit! While she's steeper than any I've seen up to now, she's absolutely worth it. Fucking gorgeous woman with a tight figure and even tighter. Well, you know. She's full safety (which was what I was looking for) and an absolute gem. Good conversation, great host, and incredible performance. 11/10, would recommend.
    You learned how to post from reading TNA?

  13. #5096
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Booked with Dulcecolumbiana or however you spell it. Made me wait 93 minutes after the "ready in 5 minutes lover" text. Fucked the shit out of that thick Latina. Shot ropes inside her that leaked out all over her fancy new silk sheets. No upcharge over normal half hr rate.

    She is fun IF you have the time to kill.
    93 minutes? Hell no.

  14. #5095
    I also agree a provider should charge whatever they want as I do not haggle when it comes to donations as ultimately the market will determine if the provider will be able to remain at that rate. With that said it just boggles the mind that you have ladies who would be a 4-6 in other markers charging what ladies in places like Miami charge that are model quality. The "VIP rate" is nothing but a scam and you have guys that continue to happily pay it. Any lady that has this type of pricing/service structure is an automatic DNS.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Same, I've been using the boards for around 15 years now. I was originally on TRB because that was where the "quality" women were and TNA was originally known as CLreviews (when CL had an adult section LOL). TNA has probably been through 4-5 incarnations since that time. But I agree 100% that it's never been this bad. I just found a provider on the board who's regular donation is $400, but it literally is only for CFS and CBJ, nothing else. She also has a VIP rate for $600 and it is, I shit you not, only for MSOG. $200 more just for MSOG! I'm one of those people that believes that a provider should charge whatever they think their time and body is worth, but this is ridiculous.

    This used to be a buyer's market, but thanks to all the simps that have moved in, it's now the other way around. Very similar to how a condemned, former meth lab can be sold for $500,000.

  15. #5094
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    I have been living in WA for nearly 15 years now and I do not believe I've ever seen it this bad in terms of quality offerings at least for what I like, maybe those who have lived here longer can chime in. I took a look at the other board for the first time in months today and it is the same providers except with higher rates, outdated pics, much bigger waistlines, and more limited menus. Clearly, guys must be paying the higher rates despite all of this if the rates are increasing. I get higher rates in places like NY, LA, Bay Area, and Miami where the quality, quantity, and service dwarf WA but you have ladies who would be considered clinically obese with bad attitudes, and a limited menu asking for $$$ + which is comical. Outside of the Brazilians who visit Bellevue every now and then and a few ladies like Heelz, Haileyreign, it is slim pickings.
    Truly understand where you are coming from. I've been in the hobby for over 20 years, and yes, the "quality" of providers around here has certainly taken a turn for the worse, especially since the onslaught of COVID-19. And yes, hobbyists (whether experienced or "rookies") are paying the ridiculous rates. With that, these women know they can keep raising their rates, and some (maybe a lot) mongers will pay it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape