Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11739

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been since BeBe left? Just wanting to know but might go find out for myself got a couple sore muscles.
    Wait my bad it was Unique So In that I drooped into.

  2. #11738
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been since BeBe left? Just wanting to know but might go find out for myself got a couple sore muscles.
    I'll stop in these places and ask a question like "do you have a table shower" and I tell them I'm going to stop back by later just so I can have a chance to sneak a peek at the girls working because I'm picky. A girl named Sophia was there and she had a great set of big tits on her. I'm trying save my money for the Florida AMP scene, but she has me thinking of starting my vacation early.

  3. #11737

    Karma

    I was talking to a fellow monger about possibly seeing her again since she is now advertising a milking table and drain sessions, something which I have been curious about trying. He then sent me some very recent pictures from one of her social media profiles. Looks like she needs to cut down on the Botox! I thanked him for saving me several $$$ 😂.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9D4C960D-3D2C-4AA0-99EF-97E334AD42B8.jpg‎   754C7C41-F14D-4210-919C-7374BE02CDE9.jpg‎   82C79DE7-BB8D-485F-8871-CC813CFD3E5B.jpg‎   E3F1800C-62D3-4FDF-8F9D-9B4D10A9E425.jpg‎  

  4. #11736

    Xin off Bardstown road

    I had a dream of an AMP named Xin off Bardstown road close to 264 with a girl named Cici. Standard only and no roaming but was enjoyable. They said something about four hands as well.

  5. #11735

    Empire

    Anyone been since BeBe left? Just wanting to know but might go find out for myself got a couple sore muscles.

  6. #11734
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you read that on here, but if you like lipstick on your dipstick both places for you.
    Gotcha. Thanks!!

  7. #11733

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by JCod664  [View Original Post]
    Level of extras at each? I'll be in town this weekend from Indy. Think I read on here Eva offers FS?

    Thanks!
    I don't think you read that on here, but if you like lipstick on your dipstick both places for you.

  8. #11732

    Question on both

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Eva has Sofia and Wendy, right now at Island May and Annie. I'm still hung up on Mays beautiful breasts and those large dark nipples.
    Level of extras at each? I'll be in town this weekend from Indy. Think I read on here Eva offers FS?

    Thanks!

  9. #11731

    Island Breeze / Eva update

    Eva has Sofia and Wendy, right now at Island May and Annie. I'm still hung up on Mays beautiful breasts and those large dark nipples.

  10. #11730

    Deedee

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I just tried Dee Dee at Sun.

    She has rules using her as a puppet but I had a good time.

    Enjoy, they do close around 10 pm at night.
    OK I am an idiot what does used like a puppet mean.

  11. #11729

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuyScott  [View Original Post]
    It has been a long time since I have seen Maria. She is good looking and her breasts are nice. She wasn't very sensual, she was like a robot. I didn't like that, she wasn't rude or mean, but at least pretend like it's a decent experience. I don't know if she has changed since then and I just caught her when she was new and didn't really know what she was doing. I'd love some others opinions who have seen her recently. Thanks.
    I have seen her in the past year and while she was friendly enough and got the job done our personalities just do not mix. She carries on with too much oral, speaking because it is standard only, bullshit for me.

  12. #11728

    SUN, Dee Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Try Sun or Empire in Louisville.
    I just tried Dee Dee at Sun.

    She has rules using her as a puppet but I had a good time.

    Enjoy, they do close around 10 pm at night.

  13. #11727

    More than Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCanders  [View Original Post]
    Coming down from Ohio primarily for the bourbon, but looking to have some fun after the distilleries close. Any good places to visit that offer more than a HE? Doesn't have to be right in town, or is Lexington any better. Thanks for the help.
    Try Sun or Empire in Louisville.

  14. #11726

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a while and has good reviews on her. Moves well, big fake boobs. Standard only. Enjoy.
    It has been a long time since I have seen Maria. She is good looking and her breasts are nice. She wasn't very sensual, she was like a robot. I didn't like that, she wasn't rude or mean, but at least pretend like it's a decent experience. I don't know if she has changed since then and I just caught her when she was new and didn't really know what she was doing. I'd love some others opinions who have seen her recently. Thanks.

  15. #11725

    Deedee

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Today I decided to go down to suns for the first time and I ended up seeing DeeDee. Awesome time started with a table shower which made me a little nervous when she was cleaning my ass any minute thought I was going to have to tellcher to stop she came close but thought she was going to try and give me a prostate massag glad she didn't. Then into the room which I said no need for a massage and got right into it. She kissed me all over payed alot of attention to my nipples and then to CBJ then into 69 afraid I was going to blow my gasket then laid her down and finished daty which she came hard then straight into Mish till I blew an excellent time. She has a great sense of humor and we laughed alot, but not sure what happened to joy I didn't quite understand but thought she said she was picky or something like that. Anyway a great time and absolutely loved her 4 inch nipples I'll definitely repeat. Be safe all!
    Coming down from Cincinnati and want to visit DeeDee at Sun, what's she look like and build, don't want to ask for DeeDee when I am actually talking to her and let her know I am new there, she really have long nipples?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape