Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 18365
-
04-21-22 13:16 #11690Senior Member

Posts: 209More than Standard
Try Sun or Empire in Louisville.
Originally Posted by ChrisCanders
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 13:05 #11689Regular Member

Posts: 10Maria
It has been a long time since I have seen Maria. She is good looking and her breasts are nice. She wasn't very sensual, she was like a robot. I didn't like that, she wasn't rude or mean, but at least pretend like it's a decent experience. I don't know if she has changed since then and I just caught her when she was new and didn't really know what she was doing. I'd love some others opinions who have seen her recently. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 10:47 #11688Senior Member

Posts: 353Deedee
Coming down from Cincinnati and want to visit DeeDee at Sun, what's she look like and build, don't want to ask for DeeDee when I am actually talking to her and let her know I am new there, she really have long nipples?
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 17:12 #11687Banned Member

Posts: 873She's been around for a while and has good reviews on her. Moves well, big fake boobs. Standard only. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by BlueMoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 14:25 #11686Senior Member

Posts: 204Maria
Curious if anyone has any info on this one, been thinking about it https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/b9a7...7-cb64fcc517fd.
-
04-19-22 23:30 #11685Senior Member

Posts: 115Coming down from Ohio primarily for the bourbon, but looking to have some fun after the distilleries close. Any good places to visit that offer more than a HE? Doesn't have to be right in town, or is Lexington any better. Thanks for the help.
-
04-18-22 18:04 #11684Banned Member

Posts: 873Gone downhill is a serious understatement! I'd love to know why, but perhaps you are correct about OF.
Originally Posted by Jamesn
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 14:34 #11683Senior Member

Posts: 256I'm thinking about visiting back Louisville after last visit 4-5 years ago and I feel Louisville's non-Asian massage parlor situation has gone downhill significantly, and Louisville used to be one of the best in midwest. Maybe because of the rise of that phOto selling website stuFf.
Originally Posted by MikeMike56
[View Original Post]
Nowadays telling from the ADs, non-Asian body rubs girls in Louisville tend to be older and thicker. Long gone are the days when we had young, fit body rub girls like Mallory, Olivia, Alana, Zoey, the twins, Durrett Lane (Trinity, Carrie), the list goes on.
-
04-18-22 13:48 #11682Senior Member

Posts: 28Churchill
Visit www.bodyrub.pro. Their contact info and girls working are listed there. I've honey ever experienced standard there but it's safe and the girls are sweet. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BigJared69
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 09:46 #11681Regular Member

Posts: 9Back in the Ville
I apologize for not knowing the updated shorthand for locations. It has been years since I was in the Ville. There used to be an amazing soft touch place across the street from the stadium. Loved that place. In recent years, there was only half-hearted stuff by the airport. Since the best sites to find these places got shut down, I am not idea where to look to find decent places. I know, search on the forum. I have looked at there are plenty of shorthand names, but I just can't decipher them. I think the last place I remember was a house, next to an oil change place on Taylor. Is that still around? That was definitely good for FS. Jesus, even Rubratings is down? I actually went through cancer treatments and have some of that brain fog from this. I just know I will be in town in a few weeks and have no idea where to start. Any help or PMs are appreciated. The Churchill place a couple people mentioned might be what I am looking for.
-
04-17-22 15:26 #11680Senior Member

Posts: 2603?
I think I was there around 3 or maybe a little before. I think DeeDee was the only one there.
Originally Posted by Bruno502
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 19:49 #11679Senior Member

Posts: 94Sun on Saturday
What time were you there? I stopped by about 5:30 and the door was locked.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 18:02 #11678Senior Member

Posts: 260Dee dee sun
Today I decided to go down to suns for the first time and I ended up seeing DeeDee. Awesome time started with a table shower which made me a little nervous when she was cleaning my ass any minute thought I was going to have to tellcher to stop she came close but thought she was going to try and give me a prostate massag glad she didn't. Then into the room which I said no need for a massage and got right into it. She kissed me all over payed alot of attention to my nipples and then to CBJ then into 69 afraid I was going to blow my gasket then laid her down and finished daty which she came hard then straight into Mish till I blew an excellent time. She has a great sense of humor and we laughed alot, but not sure what happened to joy I didn't quite understand but thought she said she was picky or something like that. Anyway a great time and absolutely loved her 4 inch nipples I'll definitely repeat. Be safe all!
-
04-16-22 00:54 #11677Shill for Relaxation Station, ignore all posts

Posts: 122Relaxation Station or Churchill.
Originally Posted by ScottyGRoger81
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 23:01 #11676Senior Member

Posts: 3103That won't change
Trust me there. She knows they offer more across the river. Listen she owned a high end massage business in Manhattan on 38st a few years ago. That kind of service in not in her way of thinking and she has seen some of her friends in the business get busted for doing it. In the long run it's not worth it and I agree on this one. To dangerous health wise and legally. I personally don't do FS I think a good BJ is better.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





