Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 18409
-
04-22-22 07:10 #11734Senior Member

Posts: 65Gotcha. Thanks!!
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 22:33 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 3103Nope
I don't think you read that on here, but if you like lipstick on your dipstick both places for you.
Originally Posted by JCod664
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 21:10 #11732Senior Member

Posts: 65Question on both
Level of extras at each? I'll be in town this weekend from Indy. Think I read on here Eva offers FS?
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
04-21-22 20:17 #11731Senior Member

Posts: 3103Island Breeze / Eva update
Eva has Sofia and Wendy, right now at Island May and Annie. I'm still hung up on Mays beautiful breasts and those large dark nipples.
-
04-21-22 17:10 #11730Senior Member

Posts: 353Deedee
OK I am an idiot what does used like a puppet mean.
Originally Posted by JakeLongs
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 16:57 #11729Senior Member

Posts: 983Maria
I have seen her in the past year and while she was friendly enough and got the job done our personalities just do not mix. She carries on with too much oral, speaking because it is standard only, bullshit for me.
Originally Posted by TheBadGuyScott
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 14:24 #11728Senior Member

Posts: 174SUN, Dee Dee
I just tried Dee Dee at Sun.
Originally Posted by PharmHobby
[View Original Post]
She has rules using her as a puppet but I had a good time.
Enjoy, they do close around 10 pm at night.
-
04-21-22 13:16 #11727Senior Member

Posts: 209More than Standard
Try Sun or Empire in Louisville.
Originally Posted by ChrisCanders
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 13:05 #11726Regular Member

Posts: 10Maria
It has been a long time since I have seen Maria. She is good looking and her breasts are nice. She wasn't very sensual, she was like a robot. I didn't like that, she wasn't rude or mean, but at least pretend like it's a decent experience. I don't know if she has changed since then and I just caught her when she was new and didn't really know what she was doing. I'd love some others opinions who have seen her recently. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 10:47 #11725Senior Member

Posts: 353Deedee
Coming down from Cincinnati and want to visit DeeDee at Sun, what's she look like and build, don't want to ask for DeeDee when I am actually talking to her and let her know I am new there, she really have long nipples?
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 17:12 #11724Banned Member

Posts: 873She's been around for a while and has good reviews on her. Moves well, big fake boobs. Standard only. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by BlueMoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 14:25 #11723Senior Member

Posts: 204Maria
Curious if anyone has any info on this one, been thinking about it https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/b9a7...7-cb64fcc517fd.
-
04-19-22 23:30 #11722Senior Member

Posts: 115Coming down from Ohio primarily for the bourbon, but looking to have some fun after the distilleries close. Any good places to visit that offer more than a HE? Doesn't have to be right in town, or is Lexington any better. Thanks for the help.
-
04-18-22 18:04 #11721Banned Member

Posts: 873Gone downhill is a serious understatement! I'd love to know why, but perhaps you are correct about OF.
Originally Posted by Jamesn
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 14:34 #11720Senior Member

Posts: 256I'm thinking about visiting back Louisville after last visit 4-5 years ago and I feel Louisville's non-Asian massage parlor situation has gone downhill significantly, and Louisville used to be one of the best in midwest. Maybe because of the rise of that phOto selling website stuFf.
Originally Posted by MikeMike56
[View Original Post]
Nowadays telling from the ADs, non-Asian body rubs girls in Louisville tend to be older and thicker. Long gone are the days when we had young, fit body rub girls like Mallory, Olivia, Alana, Zoey, the twins, Durrett Lane (Trinity, Carrie), the list goes on.












Reply With Quote





