Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11705
    Any intel on Melody from rubmd?

  2. #11704

    Karma

    Does she have a milking table and offering drain sessions? If so and someone has experienced it with her PM me as I am interested and would like to try it and her lips look incredible in those pics and there is only way to make them look better. Like to get drained with those attached.

    As always Happy hunting and be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to a fellow monger about possibly seeing her again since she is now advertising a milking table and drain sessions, something which I have been curious about trying. He then sent me some very recent pictures from one of her social media profiles. Looks like she needs to cut down on the Botox! I thanked him for saving me several $$$ 😂.

  3. #11703

    Missing Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to a fellow monger about possibly seeing her again since she is now advertising a milking table and drain sessions, something which I have been curious about trying. He then sent me some very recent pictures from one of her social media profiles. Looks like she needs to cut down on the Botox! I thanked him for saving me several $$$ 😂.
    I would say you are missing out. Her sessions are actually an experience and I think she looks great. Go see her and judge for yourself, don't let stuff like this discourage you.

  4. #11702

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been since BeBe left? Just wanting to know but might go find out for myself got a couple sore muscles.
    Wait my bad it was Unique So In that I drooped into.

  5. #11701
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been since BeBe left? Just wanting to know but might go find out for myself got a couple sore muscles.
    I'll stop in these places and ask a question like "do you have a table shower" and I tell them I'm going to stop back by later just so I can have a chance to sneak a peek at the girls working because I'm picky. A girl named Sophia was there and she had a great set of big tits on her. I'm trying save my money for the Florida AMP scene, but she has me thinking of starting my vacation early.

  6. #11700

    Karma

    I was talking to a fellow monger about possibly seeing her again since she is now advertising a milking table and drain sessions, something which I have been curious about trying. He then sent me some very recent pictures from one of her social media profiles. Looks like she needs to cut down on the Botox! I thanked him for saving me several $$$ 😂.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9D4C960D-3D2C-4AA0-99EF-97E334AD42B8.jpg‎   754C7C41-F14D-4210-919C-7374BE02CDE9.jpg‎   82C79DE7-BB8D-485F-8871-CC813CFD3E5B.jpg‎   E3F1800C-62D3-4FDF-8F9D-9B4D10A9E425.jpg‎  

  7. #11699

    Xin off Bardstown road

    I had a dream of an AMP named Xin off Bardstown road close to 264 with a girl named Cici. Standard only and no roaming but was enjoyable. They said something about four hands as well.

  8. #11698

    Empire

    Anyone been since BeBe left? Just wanting to know but might go find out for myself got a couple sore muscles.

  9. #11697
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you read that on here, but if you like lipstick on your dipstick both places for you.
    Gotcha. Thanks!!

  10. #11696

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by JCod664  [View Original Post]
    Level of extras at each? I'll be in town this weekend from Indy. Think I read on here Eva offers FS?

    Thanks!
    I don't think you read that on here, but if you like lipstick on your dipstick both places for you.

  11. #11695

    Question on both

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Eva has Sofia and Wendy, right now at Island May and Annie. I'm still hung up on Mays beautiful breasts and those large dark nipples.
    Level of extras at each? I'll be in town this weekend from Indy. Think I read on here Eva offers FS?

    Thanks!

  12. #11694

    Island Breeze / Eva update

    Eva has Sofia and Wendy, right now at Island May and Annie. I'm still hung up on Mays beautiful breasts and those large dark nipples.

  13. #11693

    Deedee

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I just tried Dee Dee at Sun.

    She has rules using her as a puppet but I had a good time.

    Enjoy, they do close around 10 pm at night.
    OK I am an idiot what does used like a puppet mean.

  14. #11692

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuyScott  [View Original Post]
    It has been a long time since I have seen Maria. She is good looking and her breasts are nice. She wasn't very sensual, she was like a robot. I didn't like that, she wasn't rude or mean, but at least pretend like it's a decent experience. I don't know if she has changed since then and I just caught her when she was new and didn't really know what she was doing. I'd love some others opinions who have seen her recently. Thanks.
    I have seen her in the past year and while she was friendly enough and got the job done our personalities just do not mix. She carries on with too much oral, speaking because it is standard only, bullshit for me.

  15. #11691

    SUN, Dee Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Try Sun or Empire in Louisville.
    I just tried Dee Dee at Sun.

    She has rules using her as a puppet but I had a good time.

    Enjoy, they do close around 10 pm at night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape