Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11709
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a milking table and offering drain sessions? If so and someone has experienced it with her PM me as I am interested and would like to try it and her lips look incredible in those pics and there is only way to make them look better. Like to get drained with those attached.

    As always Happy hunting and be safe.
    I would love to know about her milking table and draining sessions as well if anyone has any experience. Pm me.

  2. #11708

    Yes, she really did that

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    I read on here a couple of times that she posted a mongers picture and real name on one of the ad sites. I didn't see it, but that's red flag for me. Or, I guess a good reason not to give out your real name or use your real phone number.
    I know for sure that she did that because I was the one who posted a negative review of her that pissed her off. The next day, I got a PM telling me that I might want to look at RubRatings as she has posted a pic and name in response to my message about her. But, the pic and name wasn't me. I haven't posted anything about her again in sympathy for the poor guy who she thought was me.

    That is about as low as it can go. Really terrible thing to do.

  3. #11707

    Thanks for the clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle  [View Original Post]
    Wait my bad it was Unique So In that I drooped into.
    I was about to go straight to Empire and see Sophia as she was one of my favs back in December. Guess I'll have to check out Unique sometime again. The glasses girl that used to be at Unique sent me a pic of a new girl that is working at Beautiful Spa on Dixie. If the pic is accurate, she was looking pretty damn good. I'm also reserving FUNds for work trip to Philly next month. So maybe I will. Maybe I won't unless I am stressed. Haha.

  4. #11706
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a milking table and offering drain sessions? If so and someone has experienced it with her PM me as I am interested and would like to try it and her lips look incredible in those pics and there is only way to make them look better. Like to get drained with those attached.

    As always Happy hunting and be safe.
    I read on here a couple of times that she posted a mongers picture and real name on one of the ad sites. I didn't see it, but that's red flag for me. Or, I guess a good reason not to give out your real name or use your real phone number.

  5. #11705
    Any intel on Melody from rubmd?

  6. #11704

    Karma

    Does she have a milking table and offering drain sessions? If so and someone has experienced it with her PM me as I am interested and would like to try it and her lips look incredible in those pics and there is only way to make them look better. Like to get drained with those attached.

    As always Happy hunting and be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to a fellow monger about possibly seeing her again since she is now advertising a milking table and drain sessions, something which I have been curious about trying. He then sent me some very recent pictures from one of her social media profiles. Looks like she needs to cut down on the Botox! I thanked him for saving me several $$$ 😂.

  7. #11703

    Missing Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to a fellow monger about possibly seeing her again since she is now advertising a milking table and drain sessions, something which I have been curious about trying. He then sent me some very recent pictures from one of her social media profiles. Looks like she needs to cut down on the Botox! I thanked him for saving me several $$$ 😂.
    I would say you are missing out. Her sessions are actually an experience and I think she looks great. Go see her and judge for yourself, don't let stuff like this discourage you.

  8. #11702

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been since BeBe left? Just wanting to know but might go find out for myself got a couple sore muscles.
    Wait my bad it was Unique So In that I drooped into.

  9. #11701
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been since BeBe left? Just wanting to know but might go find out for myself got a couple sore muscles.
    I'll stop in these places and ask a question like "do you have a table shower" and I tell them I'm going to stop back by later just so I can have a chance to sneak a peek at the girls working because I'm picky. A girl named Sophia was there and she had a great set of big tits on her. I'm trying save my money for the Florida AMP scene, but she has me thinking of starting my vacation early.

  10. #11700

    Karma

    I was talking to a fellow monger about possibly seeing her again since she is now advertising a milking table and drain sessions, something which I have been curious about trying. He then sent me some very recent pictures from one of her social media profiles. Looks like she needs to cut down on the Botox! I thanked him for saving me several $$$ 😂.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9D4C960D-3D2C-4AA0-99EF-97E334AD42B8.jpg‎   754C7C41-F14D-4210-919C-7374BE02CDE9.jpg‎   82C79DE7-BB8D-485F-8871-CC813CFD3E5B.jpg‎   E3F1800C-62D3-4FDF-8F9D-9B4D10A9E425.jpg‎  

  11. #11699

    Xin off Bardstown road

    I had a dream of an AMP named Xin off Bardstown road close to 264 with a girl named Cici. Standard only and no roaming but was enjoyable. They said something about four hands as well.

  12. #11698

    Empire

    Anyone been since BeBe left? Just wanting to know but might go find out for myself got a couple sore muscles.

  13. #11697
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you read that on here, but if you like lipstick on your dipstick both places for you.
    Gotcha. Thanks!!

  14. #11696

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by JCod664  [View Original Post]
    Level of extras at each? I'll be in town this weekend from Indy. Think I read on here Eva offers FS?

    Thanks!
    I don't think you read that on here, but if you like lipstick on your dipstick both places for you.

  15. #11695

    Question on both

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Eva has Sofia and Wendy, right now at Island May and Annie. I'm still hung up on Mays beautiful breasts and those large dark nipples.
    Level of extras at each? I'll be in town this weekend from Indy. Think I read on here Eva offers FS?

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape