Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11690

    More than Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCanders  [View Original Post]
    Coming down from Ohio primarily for the bourbon, but looking to have some fun after the distilleries close. Any good places to visit that offer more than a HE? Doesn't have to be right in town, or is Lexington any better. Thanks for the help.
    Try Sun or Empire in Louisville.

  2. #11689

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a while and has good reviews on her. Moves well, big fake boobs. Standard only. Enjoy.
    It has been a long time since I have seen Maria. She is good looking and her breasts are nice. She wasn't very sensual, she was like a robot. I didn't like that, she wasn't rude or mean, but at least pretend like it's a decent experience. I don't know if she has changed since then and I just caught her when she was new and didn't really know what she was doing. I'd love some others opinions who have seen her recently. Thanks.

  3. #11688

    Deedee

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Today I decided to go down to suns for the first time and I ended up seeing DeeDee. Awesome time started with a table shower which made me a little nervous when she was cleaning my ass any minute thought I was going to have to tellcher to stop she came close but thought she was going to try and give me a prostate massag glad she didn't. Then into the room which I said no need for a massage and got right into it. She kissed me all over payed alot of attention to my nipples and then to CBJ then into 69 afraid I was going to blow my gasket then laid her down and finished daty which she came hard then straight into Mish till I blew an excellent time. She has a great sense of humor and we laughed alot, but not sure what happened to joy I didn't quite understand but thought she said she was picky or something like that. Anyway a great time and absolutely loved her 4 inch nipples I'll definitely repeat. Be safe all!
    Coming down from Cincinnati and want to visit DeeDee at Sun, what's she look like and build, don't want to ask for DeeDee when I am actually talking to her and let her know I am new there, she really have long nipples?

  4. #11687
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoo  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has any info on this one, been thinking about it https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/b9a7...7-cb64fcc517fd.
    She's been around for a while and has good reviews on her. Moves well, big fake boobs. Standard only. Enjoy.

  5. #11686

    Maria

    Curious if anyone has any info on this one, been thinking about it https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/b9a7...7-cb64fcc517fd.

  6. #11685
    Coming down from Ohio primarily for the bourbon, but looking to have some fun after the distilleries close. Any good places to visit that offer more than a HE? Doesn't have to be right in town, or is Lexington any better. Thanks for the help.

  7. #11684
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesn  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about visiting back Louisville after last visit 4-5 years ago and I feel Louisville's non-Asian massage parlor situation has gone downhill significantly, and Louisville used to be one of the best in midwest. Maybe because of the rise of that phOto selling website stuFf.

    Nowadays telling from the ADs, non-Asian body rubs girls in Louisville tend to be older and thicker. Long gone are the days when we had young, fit body rub girls like Mallory, Olivia, Alana, Zoey, the twins, Durrett Lane (Trinity, Carrie), the list goes on.
    Gone downhill is a serious understatement! I'd love to know why, but perhaps you are correct about OF.

  8. #11683
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike56  [View Original Post]
    Relaxation Station or Churchill.
    I'm thinking about visiting back Louisville after last visit 4-5 years ago and I feel Louisville's non-Asian massage parlor situation has gone downhill significantly, and Louisville used to be one of the best in midwest. Maybe because of the rise of that phOto selling website stuFf.

    Nowadays telling from the ADs, non-Asian body rubs girls in Louisville tend to be older and thicker. Long gone are the days when we had young, fit body rub girls like Mallory, Olivia, Alana, Zoey, the twins, Durrett Lane (Trinity, Carrie), the list goes on.

  9. #11682

    Churchill

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJared69  [View Original Post]
    I apologize for not knowing the updated shorthand for locations. It has been years since I was in the Ville. There used to be an amazing soft touch place across the street from the stadium. Loved that place. In recent years, there was only half-hearted stuff by the airport. Since the best sites to find these places got shut down, I am not idea where to look to find decent places. I know, search on the forum. I have looked at there are plenty of shorthand names, but I just can't decipher them. I think the last place I remember was a house, next to an oil change place on Taylor. Is that still around? That was definitely good for FS. Jesus, even Rubratings is down? I actually went through cancer treatments and have some of that brain fog from this. I just know I will be in town in a few weeks and have no idea where to start. Any help or PMs are appreciated. The Churchill place a couple people mentioned might be what I am looking for.
    Visit www.bodyrub.pro. Their contact info and girls working are listed there. I've honey ever experienced standard there but it's safe and the girls are sweet. Good luck.

  10. #11681

    Back in the Ville

    I apologize for not knowing the updated shorthand for locations. It has been years since I was in the Ville. There used to be an amazing soft touch place across the street from the stadium. Loved that place. In recent years, there was only half-hearted stuff by the airport. Since the best sites to find these places got shut down, I am not idea where to look to find decent places. I know, search on the forum. I have looked at there are plenty of shorthand names, but I just can't decipher them. I think the last place I remember was a house, next to an oil change place on Taylor. Is that still around? That was definitely good for FS. Jesus, even Rubratings is down? I actually went through cancer treatments and have some of that brain fog from this. I just know I will be in town in a few weeks and have no idea where to start. Any help or PMs are appreciated. The Churchill place a couple people mentioned might be what I am looking for.

  11. #11680

    3?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno502  [View Original Post]
    What time were you there? I stopped by about 5:30 and the door was locked.
    I think I was there around 3 or maybe a little before. I think DeeDee was the only one there.

  12. #11679

    Sun on Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Today I decided to go down to suns for the first time and I ended up seeing DeeDee.
    loved her 4 inch nipples I'll definitely repeat. Be safe all!
    What time were you there? I stopped by about 5:30 and the door was locked.

  13. #11678

    Dee dee sun

    Today I decided to go down to suns for the first time and I ended up seeing DeeDee. Awesome time started with a table shower which made me a little nervous when she was cleaning my ass any minute thought I was going to have to tellcher to stop she came close but thought she was going to try and give me a prostate massag glad she didn't. Then into the room which I said no need for a massage and got right into it. She kissed me all over payed alot of attention to my nipples and then to CBJ then into 69 afraid I was going to blow my gasket then laid her down and finished daty which she came hard then straight into Mish till I blew an excellent time. She has a great sense of humor and we laughed alot, but not sure what happened to joy I didn't quite understand but thought she said she was picky or something like that. Anyway a great time and absolutely loved her 4 inch nipples I'll definitely repeat. Be safe all!

  14. #11677
    Shill for Relaxation Station, ignore all posts


    Posts: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyGRoger81  [View Original Post]
    Is there a place with an American girl for massage with HE?
    Relaxation Station or Churchill.

  15. #11676

    That won't change

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    They can start offering FS! I would visit them more often if they did!

    I know you've done your part in explaining to both Judy and Eva that just a HJ is equivalent to the full offering in the eyes of uncle LEO but they won't budge so not busting your nutts LOL.

    BTW, thanks for your contributions over the years. I used to think you were full of shit until I took your advice on Fefe, been a loyal believer since. I see posts from you and although I would like to see the girls, some times I want to see my dick in a girl more. Hence if they offered FS, your heads up notification would end up getting higher priority. Just let Judy and Eva know that the competition is improving and they are losing business to the Bebe's and Joy's on the other side of the river, and the competition is getting better! Hopefully they'll change their minds!
    Trust me there. She knows they offer more across the river. Listen she owned a high end massage business in Manhattan on 38st a few years ago. That kind of service in not in her way of thinking and she has seen some of her friends in the business get busted for doing it. In the long run it's not worth it and I agree on this one. To dangerous health wise and legally. I personally don't do FS I think a good BJ is better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape