Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 10966
-
03-18-22 16:54 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 574Someone else said it in another response: it takes a small amount of effort to figure out if a girl is real and interested. I start with a polite introduction, and see where it goes. I've been screwing a different girl every other week since December. In addition to that I basically have a girlfriend. And all that is aside from my wife.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 16:15 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 624This thread is getting distorted
The idea is that SBs really ARE viewing your profile, but if you look at their profile is says that they HAVE NOT. This used to happen when the SB was using the app versus the website. I've had more than one message me with details they could have only gotten by reading my profile. But their profile say not viewed you yet. There were using the app at the time. This was a while back and I do not know the version of the app. I do not use the app.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 11:07 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 90Great advice
This is spot on advice. Don't over think it. The site is full of all kinds of ladies, a lot of BS of course, but also real opportunities. Especially if you have a little game. It's hard work and time consuming but that's the game. Bottom line is you need time and money to play. You might find an occasional Unicorn and you might not, but you will eventually find ladies who want to meet with you. Pro, SB or maybe a combination of both. I find that timing is everything with many of these women. If they need money or are in the mood, you better be ready to react quickly and meet, which can turn a cup of coffee into a visit to the FC that very day.
Once you develop a regular meet up with a lady, it can be really fun. If your looking for high volume, that's more challenging than it used to be but that was never really my goal. But to each his own. This is usually just a NSA / FWB situation, so don't plan on talking about how to solve world peace or whatever, just take it for what it is and enjoy. I see one lady two hours away from me maybe every other month or so, but she usually responds when I text and we pick right up where we left off last time. There are all kinds on the site but it's a bit addictive when it works well. Don't overthink it and these ladies are not your GF. Just more like a friend, with benefits obviously!
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 18:26 #6553Senior Member

Posts: 650Not sure what the big deal is with trying to figure out what the girls are up to. They either agree to meet you or they don't. If one likes you but won't reply to messages just move on. Your profile should be straight forward what you are looking for and if the " scammers" are not reading it, it takes 5 secs and tell them to move off the site to communicate or just tell them you are not interested in a platonic arrangement. Don't waste a lot of time trying to figure this shit out. Be up front and polite and they either want to meet and greet or they want money up front. I typically just say no thank you to any prepay bs and look for the next one. SA is a part time job to find the right match. Being polite and quick to the point will get you to the go or no go selection quickly. Girls under 20 are a real challenge because they are naive and are thinking everyone wants a penpal. 23 and up know the game and that's when you need to control the conversations but you also need to be able to say thanks but no thanks. If a girl wants to meet quickly then just do it and don't wonder why. Set up a meeting at a hotel so it's safe and if she gives you what you are looking for work out a better arrangement for Incall or better prices because of the hotel for repeat hookups. If she is a pro and you don't care then bang away, if you don't want a pro it's pretty easy to figure it out by the conversation prior to meeting. Just don't pay crazy money and complain after. Most of the girls I am communicating with want a "mentor" aka penpal. I say thank you but I want a FWB arrangement and it isn't platonic. The past 5 girls have been this way and I just say not for me and keep looking. Eventually you will find the one that will bang you. Hang on to her for a while and have fun.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 18:08 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 104Privacy settings
If you are a paid member of SA there is a setting in privacy that allows you to block yourself from being seen viewing profiles. You can still favorite or message from there.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
I would think that setting is available on the women's side too?
-
03-17-22 17:44 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 764This isn't 100% true but it is a possible indicator of desperate pro / scammer using the shotgun spam approach.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
In some circumstances SA allows someone to quickview a profile and message / like / request photos without actually triggering the Viewed Profile notification.
-
03-17-22 17:07 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 574What app version?
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 17:07 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 574"Number one rule"? That's literally a feature of the site. You can favorite users from the search results, without ever looking at their profile.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 16:45 #6548Senior Member

Posts: 624Profile view
True. I think there is a bug in the app version (versus the web version) where the flag does not get set even though they've seen your profile.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 16:08 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 76Meh. No BBFS and larger than pics. Can't host. Pros. No drama and straightforward attitude.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 14:46 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 574I was super close to setting something up with her, but it kind of fell apart when she tried to explain her current living / hosting situation. It seemed really complicated, so I just drifted away from the conversation.
Originally Posted by JDogInMA
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 14:37 #6545Senior Member

Posts: 164A tactic that works for me
I am on SA and SB because my limiting factor in this hobby is time, not money. Specifically meeting time (I've got plenty of time for research and texting.) I also have a pretty hot wife. So I consider it worth putting up with the BS to find young, clean, tight girls with relatively low mileage. (Yes I realize that a college girl who, when she needs money, thinks "hey I will just go online and find a guy twice my age to bang me for money" is probably pretty high volume compared to most college girls, but she is still low volume by sex worker standards.)
So my last two girls both had profiles up for less than 24 hours. They created a profile, found a guy (s) and deleted the profile before anyone they knew could see it.
This is just the sort of girl I want. Very non pro, doing this very occasionally when they don't want to work a couple of extra shifts.
And so my new tactic is to always sort profiles by "newest."
Maybe this is obvious and you are all already doing it, but I think this is the way to catch the passing hotties before they disappear.
-
03-17-22 14:13 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 203Delilah
We agreed on 300 but never met. Others PMed me that her range is 250-350 before I made my offer. No idea why she ghosted me and I blocked her after that.
Originally Posted by Dacrowe
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 11:26 #6543Banned Member

Posts: 414She's on POF if you can find her profile. I seen here there browsing months ago.
Originally Posted by Jaristas
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 10:52 #6542Senior Member

Posts: 653Look at post #6497.
Originally Posted by Dacrowe
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






