The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 732 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Platonic

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    I find if they list it in their profile text. They are only looking to sell their * If they choose the tag only and there's no mention in the text, it's a coin flip that they actually know what Platonic actually means or what the tag on the profile implies.
    Agree. Sometimes they hit that tag meaning that they are open to platonic also.

  2. #6320
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    When I first started on SA a few years ago I would ignore all Platonic listed profiles but over time started feeling them out if I was interested and they were conveniently located to me.

    In my experience 50% of them are open to more than a platonic arrangement. My current long term SB actually had platonic listed on her profile and I fucked her ass directly after our meet and greet.

    Not saying you shouldn't write off most platonic profiles but if you are into her look / profile vibe and you see potential there sometimes its worth exploring it.
    Definitely. A decent number I've chatted with don't even know what Platonic means. Others just want to feel like they're being valued as something more than a piece of fuckmeat.

  3. #6319
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    So I got this girl on the line that I have only texted with so far and haven't met yet. She decided to tell me that she has 4 therapists including one that specializes in dissociative identity disorder. First I thought, wow Red flag no thanks this girls nuts. Then I found myself wondering how her different personalities may compare to each other in the sack. Like could I get one for round one that have her like switch it up for round 2 and compare them? Idk maybe I'm just as fucked In the head as she is.

    Thoughts?
    Run.

    I started seeing a girl last year that was super smart, tight body, naive as hell, and a great lay. She always seemed a little manic, but whatever. Then last week, just ahead of a scheduled meet, she texts me a bathroom selfie in a hospital type situation, saying they were taking her phone and she was being put on a 72 hour hold. She texted again about 4 days later saying she was going in-patient for eight weeks.

    Got to draw the line somewhere and this is it for me.

  4. #6318
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    You have a bank account that is nowhere tied to your real identity, SSN, etc? If not, it's not "completely separate".

    If it's simply not wanting your name not being available to funds recipients, Venmo and CashApp work that way already.
    It's a business account and it's tied to a Nevada LLC I set up a long time ago for another project. Could it be traced to me? Absolutely. I'm not trying evade the Feds. I'm creating barriers against casual searches. Besides, it's helpful come tax time too since mentorship of these young women isn't very profitable, especially when you include the T&E costs associated with closing the sale.

  5. #6317
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    When I first started on SA a few years ago I would ignore all Platonic listed profiles but over time started feeling them out if I was interested and they were conveniently located to me.

    In my experience 50% of them are open to more than a platonic arrangement. My current long term SB actually had platonic listed on her profile and I fucked her ass directly after our meet and greet.

    Not saying you shouldn't write off most platonic profiles but if you are into her look / profile vibe and you see potential there sometimes its worth exploring it.
    I find if they list it in their profile text. They are only looking to sell their * If they choose the tag only and there's no mention in the text, it's a coin flip that they actually know what Platonic actually means or what the tag on the profile implies.

  6. #6316

    MissFitness00

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-400f2e605159

    Med student apparently looking for 3 K per month or so. Has a sob story about breaking up with a bf. After talking with her I think he dodged a bullet LOL. Think she is fake. Platonic only in conversations. I'm posting a picture here cause I swear I've seen this profile before but I can't put my finger on it. Hoping someone else recognizes it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 44D5D417-9288-4194-A425-4F3FB308BE43.jpeg‎  

  7. #6315
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Basically, they'll entertain you without even touching you. They'll still make out big $$ for the right sucker.
    When I first started on SA a few years ago I would ignore all Platonic listed profiles but over time started feeling them out if I was interested and they were conveniently located to me.

    In my experience 50% of them are open to more than a platonic arrangement. My current long term SB actually had platonic listed on her profile and I fucked her ass directly after our meet and greet.

    Not saying you shouldn't write off most platonic profiles but if you are into her look / profile vibe and you see potential there sometimes its worth exploring it.

  8. #6314
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you're linking to two different girls there's. Both the same story?
    Same girl on both sites. Looks like one like is dead. Try again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-0d0653ae070c

  9. #6313
    Looks like you're linking to two different girls there's. Both the same story?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    This cutie is open to anything except physical sex but would love to chat. Needless to say, that's as far as I got and ended with a polite thank you. LOL.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ile_id=7761143
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5c72b8ed-6ee0-4e05-9819-0d0653ae070c

  10. #6312
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    DID doesn't work that way. Only in the movies.
    Hey a mfer can dream right lmao.

  11. #6311
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    So I got this girl on the line that I have only texted with so far and haven't met yet. She decided to tell me that she has 4 therapists including one that specializes in dissociative identity disorder. First I thought, wow Red flag no thanks this girls nuts. Then I found myself wondering how her different personalities may compare to each other in the sack. Like could I get one for round one that have her like switch it up for round 2 and compare them? Idk maybe I'm just as fucked In the head as she is.

    Thoughts?
    DID doesn't work that way. Only in the movies.

  12. #6310

    Waayyy tmi

    So I got this girl on the line that I have only texted with so far and haven't met yet. She decided to tell me that she has 4 therapists including one that specializes in dissociative identity disorder. First I thought, wow Red flag no thanks this girls nuts. Then I found myself wondering how her different personalities may compare to each other in the sack. Like could I get one for round one that have her like switch it up for round 2 and compare them? Idk maybe I'm just as fucked In the head as she is.

    Thoughts?

  13. #6309

    Kaythekardash

    This cutie is open to anything except physical sex but would love to chat. Needless to say, that's as far as I got and ended with a polite thank you. LOL.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ile_id=7761143
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5c72b8ed-6ee0-4e05-9819-0d0653ae070c

  14. #6308
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Read. The. Profile. "Platonic".
    Basically, they'll entertain you without even touching you. They'll still make out big $$ for the right sucker.

  15. #6307
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-ba805e9913c9

    Where's the high rollers? Someone take a dive and let us know how much you blew on this, if it's even real. It definitely sounds fun. But, it will definitely be over 2 K, if not more!
    Looks like the D Squad to me. Hard Pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape