Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 10958
-
01-29-22 17:18 #6308Senior Member

Posts: 3853Basically, they'll entertain you without even touching you. They'll still make out big $$ for the right sucker.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 15:28 #6307Senior Member

Posts: 1089Looks like the D Squad to me. Hard Pass.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 14:51 #6306Senior Member

Posts: 702Read. The. Profile. "Platonic".
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 11:11 #6305Senior Member

Posts: 3853Four times
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-ba805e9913c9
Where's the high rollers? Someone take a dive and let us know how much you blew on this, if it's even real. It definitely sounds fun. But, it will definitely be over 2 K, if not more!
-
01-29-22 10:39 #6304Senior Member

Posts: 702You have a bank account that is nowhere tied to your real identity, SSN, etc? If not, it's not "completely separate".
Originally Posted by RockySkis
[View Original Post]
If it's simply not wanting your name not being available to funds recipients, Venmo and CashApp work that way already.
-
01-28-22 17:10 #6303Senior Member

Posts: 94Similarly, there's no reason not to have a completely separate Venmo / CashApp / PayPal for black ops. I have an entirely separate bank account for such purposes in fact. The only thing it's tied to is a brokerage account, and that's to facilitate UTR money transfers. Nothing that goes to playmates is tied to an account where my actual name is available for scrutiny.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 00:30 #6302Senior Member

Posts: 202Whoops. Posting in the wrong state, LOL.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 23:35 #6301Senior Member

Posts: 117Nope. There's just a lot of churn with SA. Girls will find what they need, or get scared and deactivate.
Originally Posted by JoshDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 21:04 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 213I Don't see any pics attached LOL.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 20:41 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 664Her profile says Texas?
Texas? Her profile says.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 19:17 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 202Scam? Alert
Lex? Jasmyn?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-6d48153220cb
Weird girl. Promises to squirt and let you finger her. And whatever else for 350? 300. Definitely delivered on the first part. But once that was done, they got dressed in a hurry and left.
I should have let the big head do the thinking and not paid till I was done. So. I'm out 300+ Cost of room.
Attached are their pictures. Buyer beware.
-
01-27-22 16:03 #6297Senior Member

Posts: 664It cost you $3. 00 to answer a message
And the typical message is Hi or Hey.
Originally Posted by LoveOralNs
[View Original Post]
Costly.
-
01-27-22 15:20 #6296Senior Member

Posts: 33Sb
Hmmmm That's unfortunate. Thanks for the warning though. Some of the women looked great.
Originally Posted by suaimmagine
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 23:21 #6295Senior Member

Posts: 76Profile links
I was trying check out some of the links, but almost all of them are showing up as "This profile no longer exists", is there a trick I am missing here?
-
01-26-22 16:53 #6294Senior Member

Posts: 1089Yeah man it gets the best of us sometimes. Like I have mentioned before in a previous post I was scammed for buying a $100 STEAM gift card once I was on my way to meet he SB. Good thing I was able to recoup my losses by reselling them on ebay for a 20% loss. Better than losing out on $100 for a gift card and not getting laid LOL. Be careful out there fellas.
Originally Posted by JamesWoods
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





