Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 10966
-
02-04-22 13:54 #6331Senior Member

Posts: 158Reaching Out
I've been off and on Secret Benefits since last spring with limited success. Lots of garbage like others write but did meet two escort types that don't advertise on the usual boards. I'm looking for a girl who's cute and enjoys herself, doesn't sugar date as a job and will take a modest fee (in the 100's) for semi-regular visits with a nice, in-shape guy in his fifties. Too much to ask? If you know anyone please pm. Otherwise, not looking for advice or other non-substantive info. I don't have a direct trade but maybe we can work something. Thanks for reading!
-
02-04-22 12:18 #6330Senior Member

Posts: 650Changed her name not her service.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-6fee2f665f13
-
02-03-22 23:22 #6329Senior Member

Posts: 117Fair. I don't want to post links of girls I've seen for all to see, but if anyone's interested in someone specific I can answer on PM. In the past I have traded with folks here and even ran a spreadsheet of girls for folks to share.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
I guess my points that I was too tired to actually make:
* It's exceptionally busy unexpectedly. Is it just me or is anyone else seeing this? I've typically renewed during the holidays but if this is a pattern others are seeing too I may defer a month in the future.
* Persistence can pay off. I had pretty meh luck in November / December and was ready to fall back on regulars, but now I'm seeing how far I can push this.
* There's still good value at 300-400. I made an exception with the one 500 but I would recommend others try to stick to 300-400 for everyone else's benefit.
-
02-03-22 18:00 #6328Senior Member

Posts: 354Thank you bro.
Originally Posted by TopDog69
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 16:23 #6327Senior Member

Posts: 27SA discount
Use this code for 33% off first month if you're on the fence: ABANFAV33.
Or click on this link: https://members.seeking.com/login?re...3%20off%20-%20(Oct%202021)%20 (1)%5 D-5 BCTA_Main%5 D-&bxid=%5 BNjgyNzM0 NjYzODMxS0%5 D-spMailingID=19299336&spUserID=NjgyNzM0 NjYzODMxS0&spJobID=2282188122&spReportId=MjI4 MjE3 MzU0 MAS2.
-
02-03-22 10:19 #6326Senior Member

Posts: 265More than I have time for
The "review" is useless without links to SA profiles, or SA screen names, for others to pursue. Especially when you're cutting them loose or not sure if, when, you will repeat so it's not like you want to keep for yourself. Also claiming to have spent $2K on SBs in the past two weeks? I'm not calling bullshit, just saying it's rather uncharacteristic for contributors on this board.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 22:44 #6325Senior Member

Posts: 117More than I have time for
When it rains, it pours. The last month has seen an explosion of interest for me. I'm now overbooked. Saw 2 SBs today after seeing a regular yesterday and I'm tapped out. Usually pre-Christmas is this busy but for some reason it's moved to mid to late Jan. In the past 2 weeks, I saw 6 girls:
V, 23 Latina, 400. Decent performance but nothing special. Met a few times now but probably cut her loose for better options.
A, 21 white chick, 500. Good performance but pricey and not amazing looking (7/10) given the cost. I'm. On the fence for a repeat just because of that.
J, 26? White chick, 400 but might be ok with 300 next time. Super submissive, amazing performance. Our schedules don't line up though so probably an infrequent member of the rotation.
G, 31 Italian spinner, 300. Regular for me who was away for holidays and just got back. Ol reliable, but her departure made me look for backups.
K, 29 Latina, free, and hosted! Not amazing looks or performance wise but convenient and the price is right.
M, 28 Asian, 400. Good performance, looks, good time but another case of mixed schedules.
I have 2 more M&Gs lined up that I may just cancel at this point. My problem now is literally just finding time to see them all before they move on.
-
02-02-22 17:57 #6324Senior Member

Posts: 266Keep Trying
Some of my best experiences over the past two years have been with AA babes much younger and equally or more attractive than her for 300 to 350. She is delusional.
Originally Posted by LarryLegend33
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 16:38 #6323Senior Member

Posts: 3853Most likely open to the idea for more. But, wanted to start slow? Sounds like a GF. LOL. Could be the case. But, I believe a lot of us don't want to invest in such a platonic meeting, to include dinners and long walks. I still get messages from Grace, who is an older MILF / GILF RN out of Maine. No meet, just wants to chat. And, for the most part, based on her messages, I can tell she doesn't even know who she's writing to, like a generic message. She often sends recorded videos as well. She didn't ask for money or anything and is always listed as a Premium Member.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 15:51 #6322Regular Member

Posts: 1AA SBs
I'm concentrating on black babies only to mix things up in 2022. Seems like a lot of pros, flakes, and women like this who ask for 6 k / month! WTF? Will post more as I acquire new info.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-5acf556a0923
-
02-02-22 14:43 #6321Senior Member

Posts: 624Platonic
Agree. Sometimes they hit that tag meaning that they are open to platonic also.
Originally Posted by Chuchunga
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 13:12 #6320Senior Member

Posts: 94Definitely. A decent number I've chatted with don't even know what Platonic means. Others just want to feel like they're being valued as something more than a piece of fuckmeat.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 13:09 #6319Senior Member

Posts: 94Run.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
I started seeing a girl last year that was super smart, tight body, naive as hell, and a great lay. She always seemed a little manic, but whatever. Then last week, just ahead of a scheduled meet, she texts me a bathroom selfie in a hospital type situation, saying they were taking her phone and she was being put on a 72 hour hold. She texted again about 4 days later saying she was going in-patient for eight weeks.
Got to draw the line somewhere and this is it for me.
-
02-02-22 13:02 #6318Senior Member

Posts: 94It's a business account and it's tied to a Nevada LLC I set up a long time ago for another project. Could it be traced to me? Absolutely. I'm not trying evade the Feds. I'm creating barriers against casual searches. Besides, it's helpful come tax time too since mentorship of these young women isn't very profitable, especially when you include the T&E costs associated with closing the sale.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 08:57 #6317Senior Member

Posts: 157I find if they list it in their profile text. They are only looking to sell their * If they choose the tag only and there's no mention in the text, it's a coin flip that they actually know what Platonic actually means or what the tag on the profile implies.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






