Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 10966
-
02-02-22 08:55 #6316Senior Member

Posts: 157MissFitness00
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-400f2e605159
Med student apparently looking for 3 K per month or so. Has a sob story about breaking up with a bf. After talking with her I think he dodged a bullet LOL. Think she is fake. Platonic only in conversations. I'm posting a picture here cause I swear I've seen this profile before but I can't put my finger on it. Hoping someone else recognizes it.
-
02-02-22 08:23 #6315Senior Member

Posts: 764When I first started on SA a few years ago I would ignore all Platonic listed profiles but over time started feeling them out if I was interested and they were conveniently located to me.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
In my experience 50% of them are open to more than a platonic arrangement. My current long term SB actually had platonic listed on her profile and I fucked her ass directly after our meet and greet.
Not saying you shouldn't write off most platonic profiles but if you are into her look / profile vibe and you see potential there sometimes its worth exploring it.
-
02-01-22 12:02 #6314Senior Member

Posts: 650Same girl on both sites. Looks like one like is dead. Try again.
Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-0d0653ae070c
-
02-01-22 11:18 #6313Senior Member

Posts: 683Looks like you're linking to two different girls there's. Both the same story?
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 07:44 #6312Senior Member

Posts: 237Hey a mfer can dream right lmao.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 04:32 #6311Senior Member

Posts: 702DID doesn't work that way. Only in the movies.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 23:19 #6310Senior Member

Posts: 237Waayyy tmi
So I got this girl on the line that I have only texted with so far and haven't met yet. She decided to tell me that she has 4 therapists including one that specializes in dissociative identity disorder. First I thought, wow Red flag no thanks this girls nuts. Then I found myself wondering how her different personalities may compare to each other in the sack. Like could I get one for round one that have her like switch it up for round 2 and compare them? Idk maybe I'm just as fucked In the head as she is.
Thoughts?
-
01-31-22 13:05 #6309Senior Member

Posts: 650Kaythekardash
This cutie is open to anything except physical sex but would love to chat. Needless to say, that's as far as I got and ended with a polite thank you. LOL.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ile_id=7761143
https://members.seeking.com/member/5c72b8ed-6ee0-4e05-9819-0d0653ae070c
-
01-29-22 17:18 #6308Senior Member

Posts: 3853Basically, they'll entertain you without even touching you. They'll still make out big $$ for the right sucker.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 15:28 #6307Senior Member

Posts: 1089Looks like the D Squad to me. Hard Pass.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 14:51 #6306Senior Member

Posts: 702Read. The. Profile. "Platonic".
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 11:11 #6305Senior Member

Posts: 3853Four times
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-ba805e9913c9
Where's the high rollers? Someone take a dive and let us know how much you blew on this, if it's even real. It definitely sounds fun. But, it will definitely be over 2 K, if not more!
-
01-29-22 10:39 #6304Senior Member

Posts: 702You have a bank account that is nowhere tied to your real identity, SSN, etc? If not, it's not "completely separate".
Originally Posted by RockySkis
[View Original Post]
If it's simply not wanting your name not being available to funds recipients, Venmo and CashApp work that way already.
-
01-28-22 17:10 #6303Senior Member

Posts: 94Similarly, there's no reason not to have a completely separate Venmo / CashApp / PayPal for black ops. I have an entirely separate bank account for such purposes in fact. The only thing it's tied to is a brokerage account, and that's to facilitate UTR money transfers. Nothing that goes to playmates is tied to an account where my actual name is available for scrutiny.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 00:30 #6302Senior Member

Posts: 202Whoops. Posting in the wrong state, LOL.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





