Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Seeking Arrangements

+ Submit Review
Page 311 of 731 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 10962
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6312
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    DID doesn't work that way. Only in the movies.
    Hey a mfer can dream right lmao.

  2. #6311
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    So I got this girl on the line that I have only texted with so far and haven't met yet. She decided to tell me that she has 4 therapists including one that specializes in dissociative identity disorder. First I thought, wow Red flag no thanks this girls nuts. Then I found myself wondering how her different personalities may compare to each other in the sack. Like could I get one for round one that have her like switch it up for round 2 and compare them? Idk maybe I'm just as fucked In the head as she is.

    Thoughts?
    DID doesn't work that way. Only in the movies.

  3. #6310

    Waayyy tmi

    So I got this girl on the line that I have only texted with so far and haven't met yet. She decided to tell me that she has 4 therapists including one that specializes in dissociative identity disorder. First I thought, wow Red flag no thanks this girls nuts. Then I found myself wondering how her different personalities may compare to each other in the sack. Like could I get one for round one that have her like switch it up for round 2 and compare them? Idk maybe I'm just as fucked In the head as she is.

    Thoughts?

  4. #6309

    Kaythekardash

    This cutie is open to anything except physical sex but would love to chat. Needless to say, that's as far as I got and ended with a polite thank you. LOL.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ile_id=7761143
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5c72b8ed-6ee0-4e05-9819-0d0653ae070c

  5. #6308
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Read. The. Profile. "Platonic".
    Basically, they'll entertain you without even touching you. They'll still make out big $$ for the right sucker.

  6. #6307
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-ba805e9913c9

    Where's the high rollers? Someone take a dive and let us know how much you blew on this, if it's even real. It definitely sounds fun. But, it will definitely be over 2 K, if not more!
    Looks like the D Squad to me. Hard Pass.

  7. #6306
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-ba805e9913c9

    Where's the high rollers? Someone take a dive and let us know how much you blew on this, if it's even real. It definitely sounds fun. But, it will definitely be over 2 K, if not more!
    Read. The. Profile. "Platonic".

  8. #6305

    Four times

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-ba805e9913c9

    Where's the high rollers? Someone take a dive and let us know how much you blew on this, if it's even real. It definitely sounds fun. But, it will definitely be over 2 K, if not more!

  9. #6304
    Quote Originally Posted by RockySkis  [View Original Post]
    Similarly, there's no reason not to have a completely separate Venmo / CashApp / PayPal for black ops. I have an entirely separate bank account for such purposes in fact. The only thing it's tied to is a brokerage account, and that's to facilitate UTR money transfers. Nothing that goes to playmates is tied to an account where my actual name is available for scrutiny.
    You have a bank account that is nowhere tied to your real identity, SSN, etc? If not, it's not "completely separate".

    If it's simply not wanting your name not being available to funds recipients, Venmo and CashApp work that way already.

  10. #6303
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    There is no account info. Just your profile name. Make sure all transactions are set to private so the whole world doesn't see you are making regular payments to someone with a sexy female avatar.
    Similarly, there's no reason not to have a completely separate Venmo / CashApp / PayPal for black ops. I have an entirely separate bank account for such purposes in fact. The only thing it's tied to is a brokerage account, and that's to facilitate UTR money transfers. Nothing that goes to playmates is tied to an account where my actual name is available for scrutiny.

  11. #6302
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Nope. There's just a lot of churn with SA. Girls will find what they need, or get scared and deactivate.
    Whoops. Posting in the wrong state, LOL.

  12. #6301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshDan  [View Original Post]
    I was trying check out some of the links, but almost all of them are showing up as "This profile no longer exists", is there a trick I am missing here?
    Nope. There's just a lot of churn with SA. Girls will find what they need, or get scared and deactivate.

  13. #6300
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    Lex? Jasmyn?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-6d48153220cb

    Weird girl. Promises to squirt and let you finger her. And whatever else for 350? 300. Definitely delivered on the first part. But once that was done, they got dressed in a hurry and left.

    I should have let the big head do the thinking and not paid till I was done. So. I'm out 300+ Cost of room.

    Attached are their pictures. Buyer beware.
    I Don't see any pics attached LOL.

  14. #6299

    Her profile says Texas?

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    Lex? Jasmyn?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-6d48153220cb

    Weird girl. Promises to squirt and let you finger her. And whatever else for 350? 300. Definitely delivered on the first part. But once that was done, they got dressed in a hurry and left.

    I should have let the big head do the thinking and not paid till I was done. So. I'm out 300+ Cost of room.

    Attached are their pictures. Buyer beware.
    Texas? Her profile says.

  15. #6298

    Scam? Alert

    Lex? Jasmyn?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-6d48153220cb

    Weird girl. Promises to squirt and let you finger her. And whatever else for 350? 300. Definitely delivered on the first part. But once that was done, they got dressed in a hurry and left.

    I should have let the big head do the thinking and not paid till I was done. So. I'm out 300+ Cost of room.

    Attached are their pictures. Buyer beware.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape