Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 731 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6308
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Read. The. Profile. "Platonic".
    Basically, they'll entertain you without even touching you. They'll still make out big $$ for the right sucker.

  2. #6307
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-ba805e9913c9

    Where's the high rollers? Someone take a dive and let us know how much you blew on this, if it's even real. It definitely sounds fun. But, it will definitely be over 2 K, if not more!
    Looks like the D Squad to me. Hard Pass.

  3. #6306
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-ba805e9913c9

    Where's the high rollers? Someone take a dive and let us know how much you blew on this, if it's even real. It definitely sounds fun. But, it will definitely be over 2 K, if not more!
    Read. The. Profile. "Platonic".

  4. #6305

    Four times

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-ba805e9913c9

    Where's the high rollers? Someone take a dive and let us know how much you blew on this, if it's even real. It definitely sounds fun. But, it will definitely be over 2 K, if not more!

  5. #6304
    Quote Originally Posted by RockySkis  [View Original Post]
    Similarly, there's no reason not to have a completely separate Venmo / CashApp / PayPal for black ops. I have an entirely separate bank account for such purposes in fact. The only thing it's tied to is a brokerage account, and that's to facilitate UTR money transfers. Nothing that goes to playmates is tied to an account where my actual name is available for scrutiny.
    You have a bank account that is nowhere tied to your real identity, SSN, etc? If not, it's not "completely separate".

    If it's simply not wanting your name not being available to funds recipients, Venmo and CashApp work that way already.

  6. #6303
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    There is no account info. Just your profile name. Make sure all transactions are set to private so the whole world doesn't see you are making regular payments to someone with a sexy female avatar.
    Similarly, there's no reason not to have a completely separate Venmo / CashApp / PayPal for black ops. I have an entirely separate bank account for such purposes in fact. The only thing it's tied to is a brokerage account, and that's to facilitate UTR money transfers. Nothing that goes to playmates is tied to an account where my actual name is available for scrutiny.

  7. #6302
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Nope. There's just a lot of churn with SA. Girls will find what they need, or get scared and deactivate.
    Whoops. Posting in the wrong state, LOL.

  8. #6301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshDan  [View Original Post]
    I was trying check out some of the links, but almost all of them are showing up as "This profile no longer exists", is there a trick I am missing here?
    Nope. There's just a lot of churn with SA. Girls will find what they need, or get scared and deactivate.

  9. #6300
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    Lex? Jasmyn?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-6d48153220cb

    Weird girl. Promises to squirt and let you finger her. And whatever else for 350? 300. Definitely delivered on the first part. But once that was done, they got dressed in a hurry and left.

    I should have let the big head do the thinking and not paid till I was done. So. I'm out 300+ Cost of room.

    Attached are their pictures. Buyer beware.
    I Don't see any pics attached LOL.

  10. #6299

    Her profile says Texas?

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    Lex? Jasmyn?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-6d48153220cb

    Weird girl. Promises to squirt and let you finger her. And whatever else for 350? 300. Definitely delivered on the first part. But once that was done, they got dressed in a hurry and left.

    I should have let the big head do the thinking and not paid till I was done. So. I'm out 300+ Cost of room.

    Attached are their pictures. Buyer beware.
    Texas? Her profile says.

  11. #6298

    Scam? Alert

    Lex? Jasmyn?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-6d48153220cb

    Weird girl. Promises to squirt and let you finger her. And whatever else for 350? 300. Definitely delivered on the first part. But once that was done, they got dressed in a hurry and left.

    I should have let the big head do the thinking and not paid till I was done. So. I'm out 300+ Cost of room.

    Attached are their pictures. Buyer beware.

  12. #6297

    It cost you $3. 00 to answer a message

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveOralNs  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm That's unfortunate. Thanks for the warning though. Some of the women looked great.
    And the typical message is Hi or Hey.

    Costly.

  13. #6296

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by suaimmagine  [View Original Post]
    I'd stay clear of that site. TONS of bots and very few real women. SA has a lot of scammers and flaws, but SB is the worst. Here's a post from a former employee.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...from_employee/
    Hmmmm That's unfortunate. Thanks for the warning though. Some of the women looked great.

  14. #6295

    Profile links

    I was trying check out some of the links, but almost all of them are showing up as "This profile no longer exists", is there a trick I am missing here?

  15. #6294
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods  [View Original Post]
    Normally that is my policy too. I was thrown off a little because the conversations seemed good. I can usually tell after the first few messages back and forth if it is going to be a waste of time. Like I said, no real red flags. The date was going well to that point.

    If someone meets with her and it is a positive experience I would love to know. Maybe this was some other girl using her pics, or something? I am an optimist.

    Have fun. Be careful.

    JW.
    Yeah man it gets the best of us sometimes. Like I have mentioned before in a previous post I was scammed for buying a $100 STEAM gift card once I was on my way to meet he SB. Good thing I was able to recoup my losses by reselling them on ebay for a 20% loss. Better than losing out on $100 for a gift card and not getting laid LOL. Be careful out there fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape