Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 681 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 731 781 1181 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 18428
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8228

    Too expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-77a3d512f0ed

    Fairly certain this one used to post a lot on SkiptheGames and whatnot. I also remember some drama with her, but I forgot what.
    She advertises on skip the games when in NOVA with a pd ad and a twitter page. Just search up "Jeanne DC escort" on twitter and that will tell you all you need to know.

  2. #8227

    SA Payment issues

    I messaged SA about the payment issues. They responded that they are having server issues and to call them and they will process manually. Give it a shot and post your results. I'm holding off for a month or two as I converted a few that were in flux. This is the number they gave me to call (775)xxxx856.

  3. #8226

    Hash browns

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Has a #667 area code. At the last moment tried and up sell pics. Otherwise she was good and pleasant.
    I talked to her and found her to be a complete waste. Said she was free today. Tried to meet this afternoon. Got bit of a runaround and then she got indignant when I called her out. Offered to see her tonight and she got rude, so I told her off and moved on. I'm a pretty nice guy and have seen many SBs without difficulty but this one seems to be unreliable and a waste. Maybe one or both of us just had an off day and as always YMMV, but I'm glad she showed her true colors quickly with me and I didn't waste much time on her.

  4. #8225
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Has a #667 area code. At the last moment tried and up sell pics. Otherwise she was good and pleasant.
    Yeah, met with her, though didn't get the upsell treatment. Guess I got something going for me. She's a chill person, but can be a chatterbox.

  5. #8224
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    If only there were a search function that could extract such information using the last 12 digits of a Seeking profile!
    Clearly aware of that. Saw the numerous names but no reviews. Thanks though.

  6. #8223

    See post 8112 by Itfcd

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

    This one looks familiar, likely had several other profiles but I don't remember her name. Possibly had green hair or am I missing something?

    Either way, any details?
    Fr33 spirit aka ArtisticBelle aka PasdeTwat.

  7. #8222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

    This one looks familiar, likely had several other profiles but I don't remember her name. Possibly had green hair or am I missing something?

    Either way, any details?
    If only there were a search function that could extract such information using the last 12 digits of a Seeking profile!

  8. #8221

    Fr33 spirit?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

    This one looks familiar, likely had several other profiles but I don't remember her name. Possibly had green hair or am I missing something?

    Either way, any details?

  9. #8220
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-15a765cb81bb

    Briefly talked to this one. Said that despite her Join date, she hadn't actually used her account and was new to everything. Quoted me 5-1 k PPM as the kind of offers she's been receiving. Wished her luck and moved on.
    She photoshopped the shit out of her pics. Looks fat. There are some desperate simps that are offering crazy money for these hoes.

    I just bang one and she was telling me dudes were offering 10 k a mobth I was like WTF. I'm not paying $$$ for these hoes.

  10. #8219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Goes by mmmm

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-15a765cb81bb

    Briefly talked to this one. Said that despite her Join date, she hadn't actually used her account and was new to everything. Quoted me 5-1 k PPM as the kind of offers she's been receiving. Wished her luck and moved on.

  11. #8218
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyVallis  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone hangout with her? Appreciate any intel (couldn't find anything on the forum or through image search).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-b09eca69a198
    Love that she has "non smoker" listed while her profile pic is of her holding a cigarette. SMH.

  12. #8217

    SB group play opportunity

    Looking for a couple guys to mmmf a local SB during a discrete multi-hour weekday afternoon play session. Next week, high end hotel near AU.

    Tall and thin submissive professional into rough / DP / airtight / multi-facial / etc. We all pay ppm allowance (500) and have our way with her for 4 hours. Condoms required unless recent test.

    DM for details.

  13. #8216
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-0f31bd34dded

    Smoking hot pics, but she says she lived in Hawaii, not TX where the 4 Seasons shot is from, and says she is not in Bethesda but lists that for privacy purposes.
    Really gorgeous and nice lady. Keeps moving between the DMV and Texas. The last I have known she was in the McClean area. Will only meet if there's an actual arrangement on the very first meeting. Simply take along $$.

  14. #8215
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellissimo  [View Original Post]
    It's a high riskhigh reward strategy and I commend your outside-the-sugar-bowl thinking. Although I have a relative who attended Purdue in the 80's and he'd be shocked anyone went looking for hot girls there. Things must have changed over the years. I'd also recommend looking in Baton Rouge, Clemson, SC, and Tallahassee, just to name a few. Good luck!
    That's hot to me. Shit, the prime is 20-23 for most girls. So far, I'm failing. Keep texting about school and Purdue's top notch stem programs. Fuck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220113-214422_Voice.jpg‎  

  15. #8214

    LittleLovin: Any intel appreciated

    Did anyone hangout with her? Appreciate any intel (couldn't find anything on the forum or through image search).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-b09eca69a198

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape