Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 681 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 731 781 1181 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8223

    See post 8112 by Itfcd

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

    This one looks familiar, likely had several other profiles but I don't remember her name. Possibly had green hair or am I missing something?

    Either way, any details?
    Fr33 spirit aka ArtisticBelle aka PasdeTwat.

  2. #8222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

    This one looks familiar, likely had several other profiles but I don't remember her name. Possibly had green hair or am I missing something?

    Either way, any details?
    If only there were a search function that could extract such information using the last 12 digits of a Seeking profile!

  3. #8221

    Fr33 spirit?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

    This one looks familiar, likely had several other profiles but I don't remember her name. Possibly had green hair or am I missing something?

    Either way, any details?

  4. #8220
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-15a765cb81bb

    Briefly talked to this one. Said that despite her Join date, she hadn't actually used her account and was new to everything. Quoted me 5-1 k PPM as the kind of offers she's been receiving. Wished her luck and moved on.
    She photoshopped the shit out of her pics. Looks fat. There are some desperate simps that are offering crazy money for these hoes.

    I just bang one and she was telling me dudes were offering 10 k a mobth I was like WTF. I'm not paying $$$ for these hoes.

  5. #8219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Goes by mmmm

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-15a765cb81bb

    Briefly talked to this one. Said that despite her Join date, she hadn't actually used her account and was new to everything. Quoted me 5-1 k PPM as the kind of offers she's been receiving. Wished her luck and moved on.

  6. #8218
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyVallis  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone hangout with her? Appreciate any intel (couldn't find anything on the forum or through image search).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-b09eca69a198
    Love that she has "non smoker" listed while her profile pic is of her holding a cigarette. SMH.

  7. #8217

    SB group play opportunity

    Looking for a couple guys to mmmf a local SB during a discrete multi-hour weekday afternoon play session. Next week, high end hotel near AU.

    Tall and thin submissive professional into rough / DP / airtight / multi-facial / etc. We all pay ppm allowance (500) and have our way with her for 4 hours. Condoms required unless recent test.

    DM for details.

  8. #8216
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-0f31bd34dded

    Smoking hot pics, but she says she lived in Hawaii, not TX where the 4 Seasons shot is from, and says she is not in Bethesda but lists that for privacy purposes.
    Really gorgeous and nice lady. Keeps moving between the DMV and Texas. The last I have known she was in the McClean area. Will only meet if there's an actual arrangement on the very first meeting. Simply take along $$.

  9. #8215
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellissimo  [View Original Post]
    It's a high riskhigh reward strategy and I commend your outside-the-sugar-bowl thinking. Although I have a relative who attended Purdue in the 80's and he'd be shocked anyone went looking for hot girls there. Things must have changed over the years. I'd also recommend looking in Baton Rouge, Clemson, SC, and Tallahassee, just to name a few. Good luck!
    That's hot to me. Shit, the prime is 20-23 for most girls. So far, I'm failing. Keep texting about school and Purdue's top notch stem programs. Fuck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220113-214422_Voice.jpg‎  

  10. #8214

    LittleLovin: Any intel appreciated

    Did anyone hangout with her? Appreciate any intel (couldn't find anything on the forum or through image search).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-b09eca69a198

  11. #8213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    You have to work at it. Texting, pic exchanges etc. I managed to get 2 NYC girls to meet me. It helps these girls aren't pro WGs just coeds.

    It's not about the cash. Its getting them thirsty so they must find something about you they want.

    Working hard on Purdue girl to visit me.
    LOL, my pics wouldn't make them thirsty.

  12. #8212
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    All real SB's I've talked to usually get scared about traveling for someone they don't know. Worried about getting trafficked and such. Most ask me to visit them first, then maybe they'll travel to me down the road. How are you able to convince them to jump on a plane / train to go meet a stranger?
    You have to work at it. Texting, pic exchanges etc. I managed to get 2 NYC girls to meet me. It helps these girls aren't pro WGs just coeds.

    It's not about the cash. Its getting them thirsty so they must find something about you they want.

    Working hard on Purdue girl to visit me.

  13. #8211

    Something doesn't add up

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-0f31bd34dded

    Smoking hot pics, but she says she lived in Hawaii, not TX where the 4 Seasons shot is from, and says she is not in Bethesda but lists that for privacy purposes.

  14. #8210

    More Power To Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I'm working hard trying to get young coeds to fly down to DC. I might have another interest from Purdue- there's nothing comparable to young fresh coeds in the 20's.

    I don't find the pro hoes desirable at all they all look like crack hoes and used up from a million dicks they swallowed.
    It's a high risk—high reward strategy and I commend your outside-the-sugar-bowl thinking. Although I have a relative who attended Purdue in the 80's and he'd be shocked anyone went looking for hot girls there. Things must have changed over the years. I'd also recommend looking in Baton Rouge, Clemson, SC, and Tallahassee, just to name a few. Good luck!

  15. #8209

    Google images still works?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-d0e0741978a9.

    I got access to the private photos, google images didn't turn up squat.
    I tried searching the private photos of one POT and got nothing. When I did verify her IRL, I found everyone of her pics on her IG feed. Does Google images even work anymore?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape