Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 1182 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8206
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-d0e0741978a9.

    This one also hit me up first. Got to chatting, I got access to the private photos, google images didn't turn up squat. She rushing trying to meet to the FC though. If anyone else has seen her, that'd be cool to mention. Otherwise I'm not trying to risk myself on bust or whatever.
    Has a #667 area code. At the last moment tried and up sell pics. Otherwise she was good and pleasant.

  2. #8205

    Hash browns

    Any info on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-d0e0741978a9.

    This one also hit me up first. Got to chatting, I got access to the private photos, google images didn't turn up squat. She rushing trying to meet to the FC though. If anyone else has seen her, that'd be cool to mention. Otherwise I'm not trying to risk myself on bust or whatever.

  3. #8204

    She's bad news

    A million rules, non GFE, expensive, smells bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's Jeanne / Starr or whatever she's calling herself these days. Still advertising on Tryst and PD at the very least.

  4. #8203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-77a3d512f0ed

    Fairly certain this one used to post a lot on SkiptheGames and whatnot. I also remember some drama with her, but I forgot what.
    Pretty sure that's Jeanne / Starr or whatever she's calling herself these days. Still advertising on Tryst and PD at the very least.

  5. #8202
    I'm working hard trying to get young coeds to fly down to DC. I might have another interest from Purdue- there's nothing comparable to young fresh coeds in the 20's.

    I don't find the pro hoes desirable at all they all look like crack hoes and used up from a million dicks they swallowed.

  6. #8201
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-77a3d512f0ed

    Fairly certain this one used to post a lot on SkiptheGames and whatnot. I also remember some drama with her, but I forgot what.

  7. #8200

    See the RVA board

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yep. This is her. Thanks for the link. I think she is aware of this forum since she wouldn't send a link to her profile page. Guess I've also outed myself to her since she is probably reading this thread or will read this thread. Appreciate the intel from you and ITFCD (senior member who also tracked down the link). She seems like a sweet girl though. Might have to try to set something up with her.
    Flaky, not as hot as pictured and likely substance issues.

  8. #8199
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-0e18b34d53b6

    Wants up to 3 paid dates at $4-500 a pop before any clothes come off.
    Who does that shit? And, frankly, what kind of girl asks? SA is full of scammers. Girls who have no intention to fuck you, but will milk you dry while you pay them to eat. You're sitting there hoping she eventually spreads her legs. She's thinking, "I need to find more fools like this."

  9. #8198

    I appreciate my fellow mongers.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.

    Def. A veteran with lots of reviews on the Richmond board. I'm surprised she's offering to drive that far, not reliable from personal experience. She has reviews that go back at last 3 years. If we are talking about the same one.
    Yep. This is her. Thanks for the link. I think she is aware of this forum since she wouldn't send a link to her profile page. Guess I've also outed myself to her since she is probably reading this thread or will read this thread. Appreciate the intel from you and ITFCD (senior member who also tracked down the link). She seems like a sweet girl though. Might have to try to set something up with her.

  10. #8197

    Erin / Amber from Richmond?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Any of you mongers have any experience with Erin from Richmond? Can't post her full name or contact info on her because of forum rules, and don't have a link to her SA page because according to her she took it down. She contacted me via text. Guess I had given her my number back when she had a SA account and she had saved it. She reached out to me via text asking to connect and initially I thought it was a scammer, but after exchanging snaps it's clear she is the real deal.

    Definitely a veteran of the sugar bowl and so assume that one of you gents have had experience with her before. If so any intel would be appreciated. The drive to Richmond is a long one and so I'd like to know whether it's worth the gas.
    Are you referring to this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.

    Def. A veteran with lots of reviews on the Richmond board. I'm surprised she's offering to drive that far, not reliable from personal experience. She has reviews that go back at last 3 years. If we are talking about the same one.

  11. #8196
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    That's the "attorney" I referenced earlier?
    Man I must have replied to the wrong post. No, my intel has nothing to do with the attorney.

  12. #8195

    Stay away

    Just wanted to clarify that I did not see her and do not plan to do that either. By pass, I meant "skip". Not the best use of language on my side.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyVallis  [View Original Post]
    She is new here so gave me her real number. Her LinkedIn profile says she works for us secret service. Solid pass.

    She hosts in cleaveland park and generally texts you last minute.

  13. #8194
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Any of you mongers have any experience with Erin from Richmond? Can't post her full name or contact info on her because of forum rules, and don't have a link to her SA page because according to her she took it down. She contacted me via text. Guess I had given her my number back when she had a SA account and she had saved it. She reached out to me via text asking to connect and initially I thought it was a scammer, but after exchanging snaps it's clear she is the real deal.

    Definitely a veteran of the sugar bowl and so assume that one of you gents have had experience with her before. If so any intel would be appreciated. The drive to Richmond is a long one and so I'd like to know whether it's worth the gas.
    While I don't know her, I give Richmond girls an extra $ and they happily come here sparing several hours drive time.

  14. #8193

    Erin from Richmond

    Any of you mongers have any experience with Erin from Richmond? Can't post her full name or contact info on her because of forum rules, and don't have a link to her SA page because according to her she took it down. She contacted me via text. Guess I had given her my number back when she had a SA account and she had saved it. She reached out to me via text asking to connect and initially I thought it was a scammer, but after exchanging snaps it's clear she is the real deal.

    Definitely a veteran of the sugar bowl and so assume that one of you gents have had experience with her before. If so any intel would be appreciated. The drive to Richmond is a long one and so I'd like to know whether it's worth the gas.

  15. #8192

    I'm confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    She is still up:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    Or.

    https://isabellepassion.com/

    While she is slowly transitioning to exclusively SA she did ask that guys hit her up on her site for a DMV tour.

    Also, please don't DM me anymore about her. I am happy to spread the good word but I don't want to get into representing, advertising, whiteknighting or anything like that. I previously did a review on her that is in my post history, and updated that with a more accurate allowance figure.
    That's the "attorney" I referenced earlier?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape