Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 18423
-
01-14-22 14:05 #8223Senior Member

Posts: 452See post 8112 by Itfcd
Fr33 spirit aka ArtisticBelle aka PasdeTwat.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 11:54 #8222Senior Member

Posts: 586If only there were a search function that could extract such information using the last 12 digits of a Seeking profile!
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 11:37 #8221Senior Member

Posts: 376Fr33 spirit?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6
This one looks familiar, likely had several other profiles but I don't remember her name. Possibly had green hair or am I missing something?
Either way, any details?
-
01-14-22 11:17 #8220Senior Member

Posts: 1063She photoshopped the shit out of her pics. Looks fat. There are some desperate simps that are offering crazy money for these hoes.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
I just bang one and she was telling me dudes were offering 10 k a mobth I was like WTF. I'm not paying $$$ for these hoes.
-
01-14-22 10:36 #8219Senior Member

Posts: 586Goes by mmmm
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-15a765cb81bb
Briefly talked to this one. Said that despite her Join date, she hadn't actually used her account and was new to everything. Quoted me 5-1 k PPM as the kind of offers she's been receiving. Wished her luck and moved on.
-
01-14-22 08:54 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 618Love that she has "non smoker" listed while her profile pic is of her holding a cigarette. SMH.
Originally Posted by RoyVallis
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 08:21 #8217Senior Member

Posts: 288SB group play opportunity
Looking for a couple guys to mmmf a local SB during a discrete multi-hour weekday afternoon play session. Next week, high end hotel near AU.
Tall and thin submissive professional into rough / DP / airtight / multi-facial / etc. We all pay ppm allowance (500) and have our way with her for 4 hours. Condoms required unless recent test.
DM for details.
-
01-13-22 22:19 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 138Really gorgeous and nice lady. Keeps moving between the DMV and Texas. The last I have known she was in the McClean area. Will only meet if there's an actual arrangement on the very first meeting. Simply take along $$.
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 21:46 #8215Senior Member

Posts: 1063That's hot to me. Shit, the prime is 20-23 for most girls. So far, I'm failing. Keep texting about school and Purdue's top notch stem programs. Fuck.
Originally Posted by Bellissimo
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 18:45 #8214Regular Member

Posts: 7LittleLovin: Any intel appreciated
Did anyone hangout with her? Appreciate any intel (couldn't find anything on the forum or through image search).
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-b09eca69a198
-
01-13-22 17:58 #8213Senior Member

Posts: 1026LOL, my pics wouldn't make them thirsty.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 14:00 #8212Senior Member

Posts: 1063You have to work at it. Texting, pic exchanges etc. I managed to get 2 NYC girls to meet me. It helps these girls aren't pro WGs just coeds.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
It's not about the cash. Its getting them thirsty so they must find something about you they want.
Working hard on Purdue girl to visit me.
-
01-13-22 13:39 #8211Senior Member

Posts: 256Something doesn't add up
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-0f31bd34dded
Smoking hot pics, but she says she lived in Hawaii, not TX where the 4 Seasons shot is from, and says she is not in Bethesda but lists that for privacy purposes.
-
01-13-22 12:31 #8210Senior Member

Posts: 35More Power To Ya
It's a high risk—high reward strategy and I commend your outside-the-sugar-bowl thinking. Although I have a relative who attended Purdue in the 80's and he'd be shocked anyone went looking for hot girls there. Things must have changed over the years. I'd also recommend looking in Baton Rouge, Clemson, SC, and Tallahassee, just to name a few. Good luck!
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 09:32 #8209Senior Member

Posts: 880Google images still works?
I tried searching the private photos of one POT and got nothing. When I did verify her IRL, I found everyone of her pics on her IG feed. Does Google images even work anymore?
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





