Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 1182 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8212
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    All real SB's I've talked to usually get scared about traveling for someone they don't know. Worried about getting trafficked and such. Most ask me to visit them first, then maybe they'll travel to me down the road. How are you able to convince them to jump on a plane / train to go meet a stranger?
    You have to work at it. Texting, pic exchanges etc. I managed to get 2 NYC girls to meet me. It helps these girls aren't pro WGs just coeds.

    It's not about the cash. Its getting them thirsty so they must find something about you they want.

    Working hard on Purdue girl to visit me.

  2. #8211

    Something doesn't add up

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-0f31bd34dded

    Smoking hot pics, but she says she lived in Hawaii, not TX where the 4 Seasons shot is from, and says she is not in Bethesda but lists that for privacy purposes.

  3. #8210

    More Power To Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I'm working hard trying to get young coeds to fly down to DC. I might have another interest from Purdue- there's nothing comparable to young fresh coeds in the 20's.

    I don't find the pro hoes desirable at all they all look like crack hoes and used up from a million dicks they swallowed.
    It's a high risk—high reward strategy and I commend your outside-the-sugar-bowl thinking. Although I have a relative who attended Purdue in the 80's and he'd be shocked anyone went looking for hot girls there. Things must have changed over the years. I'd also recommend looking in Baton Rouge, Clemson, SC, and Tallahassee, just to name a few. Good luck!

  4. #8209

    Google images still works?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-d0e0741978a9.

    I got access to the private photos, google images didn't turn up squat.
    I tried searching the private photos of one POT and got nothing. When I did verify her IRL, I found everyone of her pics on her IG feed. Does Google images even work anymore?

  5. #8208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    How do you convince them?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I'm working hard trying to get young coeds to fly down to DC. I might have another interest from Purdue- there's nothing comparable to young fresh coeds in the 20's.

    I don't find the pro hoes desirable at all they all look like crack hoes and used up from a million dicks they swallowed.
    All real SB's I've talked to usually get scared about traveling for someone they don't know. Worried about getting trafficked and such. Most ask me to visit them first, then maybe they'll travel to me down the road. How are you able to convince them to jump on a plane / train to go meet a stranger?

  6. #8207
    Damn, DC just cannot compare.

    I want this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220113-002820_Seeking.jpg‎  

  7. #8206
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-d0e0741978a9.

    This one also hit me up first. Got to chatting, I got access to the private photos, google images didn't turn up squat. She rushing trying to meet to the FC though. If anyone else has seen her, that'd be cool to mention. Otherwise I'm not trying to risk myself on bust or whatever.
    Has a #667 area code. At the last moment tried and up sell pics. Otherwise she was good and pleasant.

  8. #8205

    Hash browns

    Any info on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-d0e0741978a9.

    This one also hit me up first. Got to chatting, I got access to the private photos, google images didn't turn up squat. She rushing trying to meet to the FC though. If anyone else has seen her, that'd be cool to mention. Otherwise I'm not trying to risk myself on bust or whatever.

  9. #8204

    She's bad news

    A million rules, non GFE, expensive, smells bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's Jeanne / Starr or whatever she's calling herself these days. Still advertising on Tryst and PD at the very least.

  10. #8203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-77a3d512f0ed

    Fairly certain this one used to post a lot on SkiptheGames and whatnot. I also remember some drama with her, but I forgot what.
    Pretty sure that's Jeanne / Starr or whatever she's calling herself these days. Still advertising on Tryst and PD at the very least.

  11. #8202
    I'm working hard trying to get young coeds to fly down to DC. I might have another interest from Purdue- there's nothing comparable to young fresh coeds in the 20's.

    I don't find the pro hoes desirable at all they all look like crack hoes and used up from a million dicks they swallowed.

  12. #8201
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-77a3d512f0ed

    Fairly certain this one used to post a lot on SkiptheGames and whatnot. I also remember some drama with her, but I forgot what.

  13. #8200

    See the RVA board

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yep. This is her. Thanks for the link. I think she is aware of this forum since she wouldn't send a link to her profile page. Guess I've also outed myself to her since she is probably reading this thread or will read this thread. Appreciate the intel from you and ITFCD (senior member who also tracked down the link). She seems like a sweet girl though. Might have to try to set something up with her.
    Flaky, not as hot as pictured and likely substance issues.

  14. #8199
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-0e18b34d53b6

    Wants up to 3 paid dates at $4-500 a pop before any clothes come off.
    Who does that shit? And, frankly, what kind of girl asks? SA is full of scammers. Girls who have no intention to fuck you, but will milk you dry while you pay them to eat. You're sitting there hoping she eventually spreads her legs. She's thinking, "I need to find more fools like this."

  15. #8198

    I appreciate my fellow mongers.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.

    Def. A veteran with lots of reviews on the Richmond board. I'm surprised she's offering to drive that far, not reliable from personal experience. She has reviews that go back at last 3 years. If we are talking about the same one.
    Yep. This is her. Thanks for the link. I think she is aware of this forum since she wouldn't send a link to her profile page. Guess I've also outed myself to her since she is probably reading this thread or will read this thread. Appreciate the intel from you and ITFCD (senior member who also tracked down the link). She seems like a sweet girl though. Might have to try to set something up with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape