Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 1208 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7810

    Babyjuiceyy

    Long time board member but new to the seeking scene and tbh it's somewhat intimidating LOL.

    Through reading the many post and tips you guys provide (thanks) I finally decided to attempt my first connection with.

    Babyjuiceyy and so far I've had no success. Anyone been able to connect with this SB? I also can't find any post on the forum.

    Thanks I'm advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-dc4448697eaf

  2. #7809

    Scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-bcebda35277b

    Immediate cut and paste response to "kik me".

  3. #7808
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1c9a2...3-b7eae475de7d

    She's cute and DTF, but I am getting a pro / semi-pro vibe, anyone talked to her / met her? I am scheduled to meet her this week, agreed on 600 ppm, and she's open to going upstairs for privacy and comfort.
    She's got a new account and a new look. Hair is now black instead of bright yellow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-caa75652d34d

  4. #7807
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Gianna. Wants 1500 for an hour and a half. No thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-3b65ec1bbbf2
    This is a link to your inbox.

  5. #7806
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Gianna. Wants 1500 for an hour and a half. No thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-3b65ec1bbbf2
    The link is to your messages, access to which no one other than you have. Please can you post the right Seeking.com link. Thanks.

  6. #7805

    Preinflation allowance

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-e778c8242431

    Reupped earlier this month and found this gem last week. Done with her now and will not be adding her to the regular roars toon so have fun gents. She is not new to the sugar scene and her allowance requirements are more in line with what I had been used to for DC years ago. She was fine with the $350 gift, and allowed for all access to all 3 holes uncovered. Pretty sure she is higher volume though. Saw her three times since we connected and the 3rd time we met she had the Odor of high volume of cum in the box. Decided to unload in the ass instead for the last playtime together. Wasn't her first time with rear play, but still tight nonetheless.

    Have fun with her fellas.

  7. #7804

    Spicy Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She looked pretty good to me, so I messaged her and got her number to text. I texted her, but the convo died after 1 message earlier this month.
    Same thing happened with me. She responded a couple days later, tried setting something up and again had a pause for a few days before she answered. Not worth the effort.

  8. #7803

    Any info?

    Gentlemen, Planning to meet this lady soon, any intel on her? Appreciate any info you can share.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-84ce3cfbdfa2

  9. #7802

    Another pro

    Gianna. Wants 1500 for an hour and a half. No thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-3b65ec1bbbf2

  10. #7801

    Spicy Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervert12  [View Original Post]
    Been on SA for a few months and this site even longer. Not sure why I waited to look at this forum until now. Has anyone met with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-1437158432ef

    She's not very responsive and takes weekly breaks from the site at times.
    She looked pretty good to me, so I messaged her and got her number to text. I texted her, but the convo died after 1 message earlier this month.

  11. #7800
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    She looks cracked out. Possibly missing teeth.
    She's definitely my body type, but agree on the teeth. She always has that closed mouth smile so if she's not missing any they must be pretty banged up. Would love to know if anyone has seen her in person.

  12. #7799

    Curvy Latina

    Been on SA for a few months and this site even longer. Not sure why I waited to look at this forum until now. Has anyone met with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-1437158432ef

    She's not very responsive and takes weekly breaks from the site at times.

  13. #7798

    I feel your pain

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to get a reprieve after being "banned from seeking" by appealing to customer service and reinstated. In the past few months?

    Wondering is its worth appealing. Have been a member for many years and this is the first time.
    I just switched to another site. I got tired of the hassle. I have just a much luck, but it's not a polished as seeking.

    sugardaddie.com

    BI.

  14. #7797

    Instead use AMEX Gift Card

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    A newbie to vanilla credit cards. Appreciate advice from those members who have been successful at this. Sorry for the basic questions. Just trying to learn quickly.

    1. do I get an electronic card that comes in an email or go to store and get a vanilla gift card. Does it matter.

    2. I am assuming that we have to provide a burner number, alias name and some random address in the neighborhood.

    Any other things that I should watch out for?
    No registration is needed.

  15. #7796

    Pretty Rocker Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    First, 5 is too much. Second, she had an older profile and would offer threesomes with another girl that was review post 6515. Never met her, just never got the right vibe from them. Ready to meet whenever with no limits. Maybe someone else has had success.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-da5dac8c6b69

    Still asking for 500 ppm, and pretty quick response. She's hot in her pictures but not anything good so far on here. Anyone have any luck with her?

    From her previous account:

    [Steph5656.

    Be careful with this one. She agreed to meet up for 400 ppm. When she arrived, she was with her friend who wanted another 400. We agreed to 600 and they said they had nothing off limits. Fortunately, before I got the room I asked for a kiss. They then said they don't kiss, no oral, no anal. I am not sure what their other limits were, but I got the feeling they were just a scam and would have taken off as soon as they had the cash, so I told them I was no longer interested. Be careful with them. ].

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape