Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 715 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 765 815 1215 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7713

    Some recent SA reviews

    I recently decided to get back on SA after a few months off. It definitely seems that the game has changed. For example it looks like 500 is the new 300 if you know what I mean. So far I've reached out to these girls and all 8 f them are seeking 500 or above. One girl wanted at least 1 k per meet, are you serious? Who is paying these girls this kind of $?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-2a29a97af701

    Reached out to this one then we quickly moved to text. She quoted that her range was-500-800 per meet. I just stop responding at that point.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-89b7aafcf616

    This one wanted 500 per meet. She reached out to me first. Sorry love not my cup of tea.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-de3387096749

    This was seemed promising at first until she mentioned that she won't meet for nothing less than 1 k per meet. Sorry love that's not in, why budget, we pleasantly wished each other well.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-daf3576ae519

    Another 500 girl, I just didn't respond after seeing her requested allowance.

    That's it for now.

  2. #7712
    Quote Originally Posted by Bj360  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    So I've been seeing a cute SB for a few weeks now. She's been around so some of you might have seen her already. We're seeking another cute "couple" to swap with. She's a cute GND type. Nice body and great in bed. Please private message me if interested. She's pretty picky with her guys so look good LOL. Only dudes under 40 please.

    Please only message if you have a cute girl.
    Dude, if I was under 40, I wouldn't be on SA paying for pussy! LOL.

    I'd be on Tinder sport phucking for free.

    Luckily I travel Richmond south into the North Carolina where an old dude can still bone 18-25 year old hotties, pretty, slim with great asses, for $200-$400. I haven't had a lot of luck in Nova because just like your real estate, pussy is drastically overpriced! Ha, ha.

  3. #7711

    Asians

    Lots. And lots of late 20's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever found an Asian in her 30's on the site that's real? LOL.

  4. #7710
    Has anyone ever found an Asian in her 30's on the site that's real? LOL.

  5. #7709

    Any info?

    Got a few I've spoken with, wondering if anyone has any info:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-4c6625f75018 -KittyKat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-3791298ed12f -Lalalex.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-113bdc5304fb - Kbrooke9619.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-edbcdcd02b60 - Syd.

    My contribution:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-f96820eb87d3 - met for lunch, nice girl but pictures are not representative she is definitely bigger, took a pass but she is real and she is looking for fun.

  6. #7708

    Banned from seeking

    Anyone able to get a reprieve after being "banned from seeking" by appealing to customer service and reinstated. In the past few months?

    Wondering is its worth appealing. Have been a member for many years and this is the first time.

  7. #7707

    SB swap

    Hey all,

    So I've been seeing a cute SB for a few weeks now. She's been around so some of you might have seen her already. We're seeking another cute "couple" to swap with. She's a cute GND type. Nice body and great in bed. Please private message me if interested. She's pretty picky with her guys so look good LOL. Only dudes under 40 please.

    Please only message if you have a cute girl.

  8. #7706
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    The pics are aspirational at best. In person it's a big disappointment. Combine that with her awful attitude and case of unbridled GPS, and there are so many other good choices out there. Not only is she trying to set a minimum of 500, but ask her what that actually includes and you'll discover it's not for an evening or afternoon of fun. It's for an hour. Maybe 90 minutes.

    So basically she wants to charge more than she should, for LESS time than any typical SB. Essentially she's trying to be a pro without having the goods to justify it. Plus if you want a pro, if that's your thing, there are much better choices for 1-1. 5 hours in the area.
    Well there must be a line that are playing into her hand then and don't seem to mind. Obviously I'm not interested in what you describe above as the few I meet seem to enjoy the time together, typically hangnout for at least 4 hours, some overnights and don't demand anything additional.

    Be safe out there.

  9. #7705
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    She mentioned she was looking for a place at the time so she might be able to host now. I'll agree her face isn't the best but I love tits and ass, natural or fake, and she has both.
    The pics are aspirational at best. In person it's a big disappointment. Combine that with her awful attitude and case of unbridled GPS, and there are so many other good choices out there. Not only is she trying to set a minimum of 500, but ask her what that actually includes and you'll discover it's not for an evening or afternoon of fun. It's for an hour. Maybe 90 minutes.

    So basically she wants to charge more than she should, for LESS time than any typical SB. Essentially she's trying to be a pro without having the goods to justify it. Plus if you want a pro, if that's your thing, there are much better choices for 1-1. 5 hours in the area.

  10. #7704

    Emi

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    I stopped Pursuing her when she mentioned 5, plus dinner or whatever and that she wouldn't host. Not worth the effort, drive, donation, etc. Especially since others have mentioned 200 in the past.

    Not sure about the pygmy commemt though, photos I saw were pretty flattering.
    She mentioned she was looking for a place at the time so she might be able to host now. I'll agree her face isn't the best but I love tits and ass, natural or fake, and she has both.

  11. #7703
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Yes she did ask to meet at a restaurant near her. It ended up getting too late so we met straight at a hotel after video chatting. I would consider seeing her again but 5 is too much.
    I stopped Pursuing her when she mentioned 5, plus dinner or whatever and that she wouldn't host. Not worth the effort, drive, donation, etc. Especially since others have mentioned 200 in the past.

    Not sure about the pygmy commemt though, photos I saw were pretty flattering.

  12. #7702

    Sweetbaby2704

    Talks a good game but then ultimately says she needs babysitting money sent in advance. Avoid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-1c9bc227da9f

  13. #7701
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    She still asking to meet at a restaurant near her area amd then more for 5 xx?
    Yes she did ask to meet at a restaurant near her. It ended up getting too late so we met straight at a hotel after video chatting. I would consider seeing her again but 5 is too much.

  14. #7700
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    She still asking to meet at a restaurant near her area amd then more for 5 xx?
    Don't do it. Not worth it. Face is more of 3. I don't like her body. Fake ass, fake tits. Really short. The pics make her look better than what she is.

    Those are the same pics but IRL she looks like a fucking pygmy.

  15. #7699
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Agree with Jost on everything except the BBFS. Just assumed and dove right in. By asking if BBFS is ok, I guess it makes them feel as if they have an option. I just treat these girls as the sluts that they are.

    Face is a 5/10.

    Boob Implants.

    Body 8/10.
    She still asking to meet at a restaurant near her area amd then more for 5 xx?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape