Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 709 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 759 809 1209 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7792

    Time of Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty  [View Original Post]
    That's why when I give a less than favorable review, I try and use language that isn't descriptive enough, that the Sb could tell it was me.
    Time of day and comments on outfit prolly gave you away. How did she call you out?

  2. #7791
    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole  [View Original Post]
    And she knows about this site somehow. Called me out about making my post.
    That's why when I give a less than favorable review, I try and use language that isn't descriptive enough, that the Sb could tell it was me.

  3. #7790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I had issues with yahoo mail. You have to go on the service page and open a ticket. The tech will email you back in a day or two and can switch the email address for you.
    Thanks! I did what you suggested and they answered less than a day later offering to do what they did for you. Now, if only they would lower their subscription rates.

  4. #7789
    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole  [View Original Post]
    And she knows about this site somehow. Called me out about making my post.
    Most likely do know about this site. They also seem to get an inflated head and expect a ridiculous amount to play.

  5. #7788

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by RalDude  [View Original Post]
    I'll be spending some time in DC over the next few months, and had been chatting with her. She was on the top of my list to see, but no way I can deal with the funk, no matter how amazing the body is.
    And she knows about this site somehow. Called me out about making my post.

  6. #7787

    Mortgage The Farm!

    Quote Originally Posted by RalDude  [View Original Post]
    I'll be spending some time in DC over the next few months, and had been chatting with her. She was on the top of my list to see, but no way I can deal with the funk, no matter how amazing the body is.
    I've about given up trying to Sugar up there. Babies twice the age, looks have major GPS the rest of Virginia & North Carolina. I'm looking at $200-$300 allowances for 18-/5 year old, minimum of 7-10. Most 2-3 hours, two pops, no cover.

    Bring lots of patience & twice the cash!

  7. #7786
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Believe it or not, it's a juno.com hobby email I've had since dial-up days!
    I had issues with yahoo mail. You have to go on the service page and open a ticket. The tech will email you back in a day or two and can switch the email address for you.

  8. #7785

    Kevin C, your mailbox if full

    Looking to follow up on intel.

  9. #7784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Is it Yahoo mail?
    Believe it or not, it's a juno.com hobby email I've had since dial-up days!

  10. #7783
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    I was on the road this week and tried to login to SA. I got the verification code window. I never set up a burner phone number for my account and my throw-away email address is non-responsive. The SA emails with the six-digit codes aren't getting through. They don't go to my spam folder either. I can't email SA support until my account is active again. Does anyone have any ideas how I can work through all of this to reactivate my account? If someone has an actual SA support email address they wouldn't mind posting here or sending via DM, I'd be appreciative. When I get back into my account, I'm definitely going to switch to my Proton Mail account and add a burner phone number for texts.
    Is it Yahoo mail?

  11. #7782

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    I'd stay away guys. Trust me. She is scatterbrained and smokes a lot of weed now. Claims to be on her period because she knows her bi friend is in love with her which is the reason she does the fking to make her money. Asking for some ridiculous rate like 1 k pp. Def not worth it. Tons of drama.
    How do you know all this?

  12. #7781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by MucardSon  [View Original Post]
    I'd stay away guys. Trust me. She is scatterbrained and smokes a lot of weed now. Claims to be on her period because she knows her bi friend is in love with her which is the reason she does the fking to make her money. Asking for some ridiculous rate like 1 k pp. Def not worth it. Tons of drama.

  13. #7780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Re-verifying SA Account?

    I was on the road this week and tried to login to SA. I got the verification code window. I never set up a burner phone number for my account and my throw-away email address is non-responsive. The SA emails with the six-digit codes aren't getting through. They don't go to my spam folder either. I can't email SA support until my account is active again. Does anyone have any ideas how I can work through all of this to reactivate my account? If someone has an actual SA support email address they wouldn't mind posting here or sending via DM, I'd be appreciative. When I get back into my account, I'm definitely going to switch to my Proton Mail account and add a burner phone number for texts.

  14. #7779
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    Just make sure you don't get your ego bruised. Like on the classic show Soap when the dad was dumped by his mistress.

    "I met another guy.

    He's better looking.

    Better dressed.

    Better in bed".

    "What? Better dressed?

    I also heard one funny and one scary thing in the new season of Yellowstone.

    Beth on one of the 4 ways to get rich "learn to suck a dick like you lost your car keys in it".

    Beth's advice to a wife with an asshole husband "Why do you put up with that? You have 50% of the $$ and 100% of the pussy!
    Thanks for all the advice brothers. It sucks to lose a unicorn.

  15. #7778

    Ilovecookiess

    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestGuy  [View Original Post]
    I met her under an old username a while back. I set up a meet with her and she was on her period but said she could bring a friend along who could fuck and she would join but just suck me off. I was hesitant to make the meet but pulled the trigger.

    Both showed up to my hotel room. Friend was in a dress with fishnets underneath. Definitely the more attractive one too. After drinking and getting to know each other her friend starts to make out with me and stroking my cock. I pull off her dress and finger her under the fishnets. She takes them off and both start sucking on me. She then is squirting from the fingering and sits on my cock before even talking condoms. I proceed to pound her with Ilovecookiess watching and she took it very well with a rough doggy. I finish inside. After recharging I go two more rounds with her friend. Both were very chills but her friend was definitely the star of the show and the only one I would repeat a visit with.
    Is this Asian girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-45105e6d2451

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape