Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 18415
-
11-22-21 11:53 #7795Senior Member

Posts: 1026Anonymous is Back
Anonymous girl is back with a new profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-7bbfb879e824.
We were talking about her in the thread a while back. She kept ghosting and flaking and I asked her why she was on the website if she didn't want to meet, and I thought she blocked me. But maybe her account got deleted, hence why she's under a new one. Any updates from guys who've banged her?
-
11-22-21 11:25 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 199Hmm
She looks cracked out. Possibly missing teeth.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 09:51 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 586Lexi
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-57ecf6b8603a
This one reached out to me on Benefits and is now showing up on Seeking. I shot her a couple of messages back and she approved access to her private photos on SB (at least one way to check the account is being monitored by a real person), but she never responded to my messages or texted me after I sent my #. Might be real, but my expectation would be that she's there to waste people's time.
-
11-21-21 22:30 #7792Regular Member

Posts: 18Time of Day
Time of day and comments on outfit prolly gave you away. How did she call you out?
Originally Posted by Almighty
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 21:39 #7791Senior Member

Posts: 755That's why when I give a less than favorable review, I try and use language that isn't descriptive enough, that the Sb could tell it was me.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 16:48 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 1241Thanks! I did what you suggested and they answered less than a day later offering to do what they did for you. Now, if only they would lower their subscription rates.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 16:33 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 376Most likely do know about this site. They also seem to get an inflated head and expect a ridiculous amount to play.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 10:59 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 185Beware
And she knows about this site somehow. Called me out about making my post.
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 09:42 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 957Mortgage The Farm!
I've about given up trying to Sugar up there. Babies twice the age, looks have major GPS the rest of Virginia & North Carolina. I'm looking at $200-$300 allowances for 18-/5 year old, minimum of 7-10. Most 2-3 hours, two pops, no cover.
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]
Bring lots of patience & twice the cash!
-
11-20-21 16:09 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 487I had issues with yahoo mail. You have to go on the service page and open a ticket. The tech will email you back in a day or two and can switch the email address for you.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 09:20 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 880Kevin C, your mailbox if full
Looking to follow up on intel.
-
11-20-21 08:15 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 1241Believe it or not, it's a juno.com hobby email I've had since dial-up days!
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 06:38 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 487Is it Yahoo mail?
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 23:01 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 185?
How do you know all this?
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 16:44 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 199I'd stay away guys. Trust me. She is scatterbrained and smokes a lot of weed now. Claims to be on her period because she knows her bi friend is in love with her which is the reason she does the fking to make her money. Asking for some ridiculous rate like 1 k pp. Def not worth it. Tons of drama.
Originally Posted by MucardSon
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






