Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 18421
-
08-24-21 11:30 #7081Senior Member

Posts: 880I'm guessing the latter
If they are really just after some quick cash, they probably figure better to take my time to find and bang one old coot willing to pay $800 than to have to blow two of them and get the same!
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
Sort of like when I was in the concrete biz. You can try sell 10 meters at $100 each or 2 at $500 each.
-
08-24-21 09:34 #7080Senior Member

Posts: 30She's real
Almost met with her at the beginning of the pandemic but then she got covid and we lost touch.
Originally Posted by WizardsFan23
[View Original Post]
She sent pics I recall that were insanely sexy.
-
08-24-21 06:54 #7079Senior Member

Posts: 457She's close to me and I'm intrigued.
Originally Posted by ArmyStrong
[View Original Post]
She's been reviewed a number of times. From what I gather while texting with her were pro vibes. O didn't pull the trigger.
-
08-24-21 00:32 #7078Senior Member

Posts: 1021Sweeetlikehoneyx
Apparently it's my lucky day because I hit the trifecta of GPS hoes today LOL. This one wants to meet 3-5 times a month and quoted me a 1 k ppm. I think after today that perhaps it's time to take a few months off from the site LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c695d...9-a1dce0616d45
-
08-23-21 23:49 #7077Senior Member

Posts: 108Thanks for teaching me how to search that way.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 22:50 #7076Senior Member

Posts: 490Do a search in the forum using the last 12 characters "3 d15 d515 f060" and you will see several posts about her.
Originally Posted by ArmyStrong
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 22:36 #7075Senior Member

Posts: 530Victoria
I'll PM you on this one.
Originally Posted by ArmyStrong
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 22:08 #7074Senior Member

Posts: 108Anyone?
Has anyone meet this one? She's close to me and I'm intrigued.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060
-
08-23-21 22:00 #7073Senior Member

Posts: 170Smoke Shows
A few I can't crack the code on but think are pretty sexy. They respond to me infrequently on SA. But enough so I haven't quite died properly on the hill of unanswered messages. But my membership expired, I've met a few keepers, and figured I'd give SA a rest for a bit. The main intel here is that they all seem real / no scams, and had intelligent conversations. Just probably inundated / juggling SDs already. And perhaps my game wasn't quite prime time enough.
https://www.seeking.com/member/67308...e-383f4f4c843d
Talked about mutually beneficial, etc. Private pics are sexy and tasteful. Couldn't get to text.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a09fe...d-d4c0e468ec3d
I think she's one of the hottest on the site. Very friendly and and thoughtful in her messages, which unfortunately were sporadic at best.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f9754...4-0b917861b664
Logs in to message she's sorry she never logs in, wants to meet, then logs off. Initially we discussed meeting a few times a month for fun and she was game.
https://www.seeking.com/member/83076...0-0ddf2dd6f69f
Did all the chit chat, connected on some mutual interests, she said she wanted to meet, then has been quiet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7e51d...6-19f4e285bc8b
Good SA chat off and on. Flirty. I think the pics are real. No GPS detected. She wanted to meet, then off line for days.
-
08-23-21 21:50 #7072Senior Member

Posts: 233Careful
First, 5 is too much. Second, she had an older profile and would offer threesomes with another girl that was review post 6515. Never met her, just never got the right vibe from them. Ready to meet whenever with no limits. Maybe someone else has had success.
Originally Posted by Joe1278
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 20:02 #7071Senior Member

Posts: 55LusciousBabyGirl
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...f-da45f1ae6860
Ready for DTF and 400 PPM. I did not meet her. Good luck.
-
08-23-21 19:59 #7070Senior Member

Posts: 55Pretty Rocker
https://www.seeking.com/member/6c1a5...3-da5dac8c6b69
This one is DTF, wanted 500 ppm and meet today. I am not available this week. Good luck gentleman.
-
08-23-21 19:53 #7069Senior Member

Posts: 1241LuluGirl
Something tells me we've seen her before, although my searching ability came up empty. She's a cutie but her photos are way too professional for a college sophomore. Anyone have experiences with her? I messaged her but haven't gotten a reply.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c8d6d...c-bf04f837137a
-
08-23-21 17:28 #7068Senior Member

Posts: 376Hhaha absolutely delusional. Someone must be offering / ok with that, unless she is just throwing numbers lit there to see what sticks. Personally, I thought your offer was generous.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 17:00 #7067Senior Member

Posts: 1021Tatiyanalove01
Jeezus tap dancing Christ GPS is out of control lately for me. First she gave me riot act questioning me if I expected sex every time we were together. Then she follows it up with another text saying intimacy will be 1000+. Haha. Ok sure lady.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2fa74...3-8a7950382a64










Reply With Quote






