Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 713 763 1163 1663 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15085
    I don't know if real. I stop texting after being told only covered BJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She have kids? Is there something I should know.

  2. #15084
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...0857.htm?cat=1

    Insanely hot spinner. BBBJ daty cfs. No dfk which was too bad. Not super engaging but conversational and nice. As hot as the pics.

    Here until Saturday.

    $400 so maybe too pricey for some, but now and then you just got to splurge on eye candy.
    Damn so, I got verified by TB the day she left Hartford. Doubt I'll make it to PROV before she leaves, I wonder if she'll move on to Boston or out of the area completely.

  3. #15083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that her photo from the past week has a child car seat and a piece of luggage in the back seat.
    She have kids? Is there something I should know.

  4. #15082
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in here that love new young pussy had a chance to meet this one yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/481639374163

    She posting but something is holding me back from seeing her and I don't know if anyone in here seeing her yet.
    Interesting that her photo from the past week has a child car seat and a piece of luggage in the back seat.

  5. #15081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    Bump Bump Bump.
    The young girls don't get reviews much due to the fact they do this for their look, charge ridiculous price and get get mediocre service or ripped off.

  6. #15080
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in here that love new young pussy had a chance to meet this one yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/481639374163

    She posting but something is holding me back from seeing her and I don't know if anyone in here seeing her yet.
    "Holding you back" perhaps its the 240 area code.

  7. #15079
    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/553284662596

    Has anyone seen her before? She used to go by Diamond, but I only see reviews for the girl in Warwick and the other Diamond that's wicked thick with blonde hair. So I can't find any reviews on her.

    This Diamond seems to do outcalls around MA / RI. She seems to have been posting for a long time. I facetimed her so I know it's her in the pictures.

    Any info regarding performance, attitude, boundaries / rules etc? Any additional info would be greatly appreciated. I'm supposed to be seeing her this weekend. Thanks.
    Bump Bump Bump.

  8. #15078
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Anyone in here that love new young pussy had a chance to meet this one yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/481639374163

    She posting but something is holding me back from seeing her and I don't know if anyone in here seeing her yet.

  9. #15077
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/cosmickittenx

    Anyone meet up with her? She doesn't respond well to ANYTHING even solid booking emails.
    I saw her a couple of times of in August but recently I've had the same lack of replies or responses a week or two after I reached out. Based on previous shared info from her, I am guessing a personal matter causes her to not have availability for weeks at a time.

  10. #15076
    Any info on this girl? $250 for an hour is promising.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/714047230925

  11. #15075
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    That was me, I use to see her a lot when she was living in Johnston. I would get laid sometimes for free. This was way before the demons were introduced.
    Joelle was using when she lived in Johnston. She was better at hiding it back then. Now she doesn't give a fuck.

  12. #15074
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Eros Question

    This may be a dumb question, but how is Eros still in business. I know most sites had to switch to international domain names (. Ch, . Nl, etc.). I actually just realized STG is also a. Com. I thought all those sites had issues after the internet laws changed with the Backpage drama. Just curious.

  13. #15073

    Marcela

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...0857.htm?cat=1

    Insanely hot spinner. BBBJ daty cfs. No dfk which was too bad. Not super engaging but conversational and nice. As hot as the pics.

    Here until Saturday.

    $400 so maybe too pricey for some, but now and then you just got to splurge on eye candy.
    How was verification? PM me if you can, curious about what is asked for.

  14. #15072

    Joelle

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIslandDog  [View Original Post]
    Based on one photo which looks like it was taken in a basement custodian locker, I'd say stay away.
    LOL I didn't even notice that. She's currently staying at an extended stay hotel. So I don't think that's where she currently is. Or maybe it is!

  15. #15071

    Marcela

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...0857.htm?cat=1

    Insanely hot spinner. BBBJ daty cfs. No dfk which was too bad. Not super engaging but conversational and nice. As hot as the pics.

    Here until Saturday.

    $400 so maybe too pricey for some, but now and then you just got to splurge on eye candy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape