Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 25020
-
10-31-21 11:49 #15060Senior Member

Posts: 80Rosie
Yes, that's Rosie. Same phone #. Different name but as is basically the same. Different pictures though. When I last saw her a few months ago, she said she was thinking of not advertising as much. She was just going to focus on the gents she has already met. We had a good time. She's a bit too submissive and timid for my taste. She is very pretty and has a slamming body. I'll probably give her a whirl again.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 11:28 #15059Senior Member

Posts: 1229I don't believe she has a tattoo on her ass. She has to be pushing 60 at this point and was kind of out of shape last I saw her which would be several years ago. She is big chested with good oral skills.
Originally Posted by Chazlamb
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 10:25 #15058Senior Member

Posts: 52Tattoo on her chest would say it is.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 10:24 #15057Senior Member

Posts: 112Yes, that is her.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 09:54 #15056Senior Member

Posts: 160Adel
The Adele you speak of have a distinctive tattoo on her ass?
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 08:54 #15055Senior Member

Posts: 768Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.
Originally Posted by TheUnseen1
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
-
10-30-21 12:12 #15054Senior Member

Posts: 52Carmela / Carmella
Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/carmelanuru.
Erotic Monkey: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carmella...vidence-107221.
So I tried to set something up with this provider again, and now I'm really glad I've struck out twice. We initially spoke Thursday, but due to my work schedule and exhaustion, wasn't able to reply to her until today. She immediately replied to my text, which merely stated "little late with the reply. ", referring to my own reply.
She immediately went into a temper tantrum via text saying how she receives 200 messages a day, how she isn't a machine, and that I'm too young (31). My immediate reply was to state that it was me who was replying late; 2 full days, to which she continued her tirade.
Her reply to my apology was "yeah" followed by "I hear a lot of bitching" and that apparently it was too difficult for her to scroll up on a text feed. Each of her text barrages all ended with "bye", which only pissed me off further.
She's literally in the business of customer satisfaction, and it appears she skipped the customer service class at school.
Based solely on her communication skills; or lack of, I'd recommend that everyone stays away from her. She strikes me as being a possible problem.
-
10-30-21 00:57 #15053Senior Member

Posts: 69I seen her about 1. 5 years ago. At the sketchy motel on 146, very early in the morning about 730 ish. Looked better in person then the pics and service was good. Tried repeating but have had no luck as well.
Originally Posted by Maestroo
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 16:52 #15052Senior Member

Posts: 1405I saw her once about four years ago, At the time I had a beard and mustache. She went to give me a kiss and she said you smoke please go wash your face. Now mind you I had sprayed mouth with mouth wash, So she smelled it on my mustache, And it was a good hour before our appointment that I had had a smoke. But we got down to business and she let me eat her pussy, Then she proceeded to give me a lackluster BBBJ no cim, She jerked the man juice on her tits. Never repeated. As for Adele I've seen her a few times and always had a good time with her. She has a bit of stomach but nothing off putting. She loves 69 and face fucking. Too bad she has retired.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 16:49 #15051Senior Member

Posts: 196Kat Devine
https://tryst.link/escort/cosmickittenx
Anyone meet up with her? She doesn't respond well to ANYTHING even solid booking emails.
-
10-29-21 14:30 #15050Senior Member

Posts: 80Isabella
We got to know each pretty well over the years. I never asked for raw BUT I would say that it is a hard no on raw. Especially for new customers. She can be a good time but YMMV. We got along great, so I pretty much always had a good time. She can be moody though. Her $400 / hr price now is too much for me. She's not that good.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 12:56 #15049Senior Member

Posts: 53Beautiful Sexy Brunette Woonsocket
Exact same experience. One late response to my texts and then poof, nothing. Anyone?
Originally Posted by Alvistide
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 09:54 #15048Senior Member

Posts: 761I've seen her a few times over the last few years and she consistently is a NO for Bare.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 08:33 #15047Senior Member

Posts: 3748Isabella?
Will she fuck raw? I've gotten conflicting reports in the past, and I contacted her years ago by email, and asked for it, and she shot me down. But I'm wondering if things have changed? Will she now provide the Golden Bareback lays for first time customers? Does anyone know? Bueller?
Originally Posted by Bourque77
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 08:09 #15046Senior Member

Posts: 1229https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/daytime-...warwick-388641
Originally Posted by Chazlamb
[View Original Post]
Link for Gina / aka Mrs. Robinson.
Adelle has gone under the radar.








Reply With Quote






