Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 670 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 720 770 1170 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14999

    Eva and Gabriella, Eros

    Hey fellow mongers,

    Anyone have intel on either of these two? They're both my ideal body type but also seem TGTBT.

    Gabriella.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...9703.htm?cat=1

    Eva.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...2798.htm?cat=1

    Stay safe out there.

  2. #14998

    Joelle

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    For what it is worth, she has a recent add on erotic monkey using that same number.
    Today in STG. But not the number I had for her. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/557403122631.

  3. #14997
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Probably no one will. She can only do outcall and require deposit. This is a big red flag when they will only do outcall and require deposit. And she want to screen you. If you ask me. If you want to see her and she require deposit. We should be the one screening these WGs to know their past and their real name since she want you to send money for her to come to you.
    As bad as all that is, her ad states, "I only play safe". Translation: CBJ. Next!

    BMD.

  4. #14996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Probably no one will. She can only do outcall and require deposit. This is a big red flag when they will only do outcall and require deposit. And she want to screen you. If you ask me. If you want to see her and she require deposit. We should be the one screening these WGs to know their past and their real name since she want you to send money for her to come to you.

  5. #14995

    Catfisher

    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm  [View Original Post]
    Follow-up: the photos are real but they are taken of a French porn star Oksana D'Harcourt. The catfisher is really a provider using her photos instead of his / her own.
    Ahhhh. I think that means they are not real.

  6. #14994
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    My point, with the info you gathered and the obvious signs of scam, what more do you need? You cannot wish or will that girl to be real.
    Follow-up: the photos are real but they are taken of a French porn star Oksana D'Harcourt. The catfisher is really a provider using her photos instead of his / her own.

  7. #14993
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Brazilian? TGTBT?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/858505692958
    Do a search for Penelope for my review. That was the name she was using on Tryst.

  8. #14992

  9. #14991
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Much larger than pics show.
    Did you see her? Any other details?

  10. #14990
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Brazilian? TGTBT?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/858505692958
    She is real. Much larger than pics show.

  11. #14989
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Brazilian? TGTBT?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/858505692958
    She is real. Much larger than photos. Belly pouch.

  12. #14988

    Angel No Show

    FYI setup an IC appointment, provide was a no show. She didn't bother to call and inform me that she had to cancel. After an hour waiting I called to see if she had been delayed and there was no answer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/68718706

  13. #14987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to host in Attleboro, if its the same girl, read she reeked downstairs. Per this board.
    Yes she use to but I saw her in Lincoln also.

  14. #14986

    Alexia

    Has anyone seen the Brazilian? TGTBT?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/858505692958

  15. #14985
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience you had. I gave her the money and she said she have to pay her landlord but I forgot. I wasn't nervous since I was not in the mood so it didn't bother me. I went upstairs and she had fucked up bed and she said we couldn't fuck on the bed or else the bed would break. So we fuck on the floor. But the fact she had no curtain at the big ass glass window had me worry that anyone can see. But they couldn't see where we were fucking upstairs which I felt safe. She couldn't do doggy. I hit her up last month again to fuck since she was only for $60. I ask if she can do doggy. Her druggie ass excuse was that she broke her leg so she can't do doggy. So since then, I don't bother her no more.
    I think she used to host in Attleboro, if its the same girl, read she reeked downstairs. Per this board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape