rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 1166 1666 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 25009
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15034

    Gina Mrs. Robinson

    Hi Guys.

    I have been in a MILFy mood lately. I had seen Adelle down in Rhode Island pre-covid a few times but it looks as though she may have retired. Last I spoke to her she said she was taking a break. I have not had any contact with her in a few months?

    Has anyone seen Gina? Pics look decent. Seems like a safe location. Let me know. Thanks.

    Newman.

  2. #15033
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    That sucks. I think that's LBrad's freckles red head friend. She and pimp gave him crap and ripped him off. But not before the pimp got popped by Brad. Her photos always look a bit different to me but I'm pretty sure it's her.
    That's definitely her. She's been reviewed a few times. I could be wrong but from I remember, it always ends up the same. Someone's getting robbed. Sorry to hear it happened again.

  3. #15032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    That sucks. I think that's LBrad's freckles red head friend. She and pimp gave him crap and ripped him off. But not before the pimp got popped by Brad. Her photos always look a bit different to me but I'm pretty sure it's her.
    Yes that's her! She's a thieving ***** I'm actually contemplating of setting her and her pimp friend up for a serious beating.

  4. #15031

    Blue eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimshot  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/791242051411

    So in town for work, tried calling some with good reviews I saw here but no one available. Saw this one given she was close to where I was staying, couldn't find any reviews so I decided to TOFFT. In hindsight I guess her ad had very few info to do a search on, maybe for a reason.

    Communicating via phone was decent, a few spotty moments but she did show up as planned. Pretty much downhill from there. Looking back at the ad, doesn't look like her but description is accurate, I. E. Short, a little heavy and phat ass! First mistake I made was falling for her higher price than what she originally said. Didn't think too much about it, or rather at this time, was using the wrong head. I got a few more bills from my wallet and she must have noticed. She started BBBJ, fully clothed and after 5 minutes dropped her pants, bent over and asked me to finish off doggie. Tried but the stench was so bad, I just couldn't finish. Wanted her to then finish me off CIM but no dice. Pants came back up, asked for a towel and I went to the bathroom to get it. I would realize moment she left, that she cleaned out my wallet while I walked away!

    I have a feeling she must have done this before. In anycase, learnt my lesson. Beware and stay away folks.
    That sucks. I think that's LBrad's freckles red head friend. She and pimp gave him crap and ripped him off. But not before the pimp got popped by Brad. Her photos always look a bit different to me but I'm pretty sure it's her.

  5. #15030

    TOFTT. Blue Eyes?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/791242051411

    So in town for work, tried calling some with good reviews I saw here but no one available. Saw this one given she was close to where I was staying, couldn't find any reviews so I decided to TOFFT. In hindsight I guess her ad had very few info to do a search on, maybe for a reason.

    Communicating via phone was decent, a few spotty moments but she did show up as planned. Pretty much downhill from there. Looking back at the ad, doesn't look like her but description is accurate, I. E. Short, a little heavy and phat ass! First mistake I made was falling for her higher price than what she originally said. Didn't think too much about it, or rather at this time, was using the wrong head. I got a few more bills from my wallet and she must have noticed. She started BBBJ, fully clothed and after 5 minutes dropped her pants, bent over and asked me to finish off doggie. Tried but the stench was so bad, I just couldn't finish. Wanted her to then finish me off CIM but no dice. Pants came back up, asked for a towel and I went to the bathroom to get it. I would realize moment she left, that she cleaned out my wallet while I walked away!

    I have a feeling she must have done this before. In anycase, learnt my lesson. Beware and stay away folks.

  6. #15029
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJL  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...lease/24928336

    What is her incall location like?

    Please advise.

    Mike.
    She's legit, heavy, big tits fat gut & fake teeth. But if that doesn't bother you she can suck a mean dick. She layed those floppy tits on my lap & sucked me dry. She kept going with a nut exploding out of her cheeks the last time I saw her. For short money in a safe incall really can't go wrong with that kind of BBBJ. My two cents anyway.

  7. #15028
    Would anyone have info on this one or might have seen her before? She's in Warwick and it would work for me if she was real and reliable.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/belle-escort-warwick-921313

  8. #15027

    Rosie

    Any info on Rosie? Her ad on tryst and Instagram have dissapeared.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210730-130618_Chrome.jpg‎  
    Last edited by The Unseen1; 10-26-21 at 17:34. Reason: Add photo

  9. #15026
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Met her awhile back for BBBJCIM, nice enough, very pleasant. But not very attractive, bodywise that is. Extraordinarily large breast but an Extraordinarily huge, I mean huge belly. If you don't mind that you might have a good time, her sister Dawn is better looking and post time to time, she is 100/ HH. But check this board for comments, there is some interesting information regarding her appearance down below. Only saw the other one for BBBJCIM. Did not repeat.
    Thanks everyone for the feedback.

  10. #15025
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJL  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...lease/24928336

    What is her incall location like?

    Please advise.

    Mike.
    Met her awhile back for BBBJCIM, nice enough, very pleasant. But not very attractive, bodywise that is. Extraordinarily large breast but an Extraordinarily huge, I mean huge belly. If you don't mind that you might have a good time, her sister Dawn is better looking and post time to time, she is 100/ HH. But check this board for comments, there is some interesting information regarding her appearance down below. Only saw the other one for BBBJCIM. Did not repeat.

  11. #15024

    Mature woman

    I saw her a while back. She really isn't my cup of tea. I've never heard of her ripping anyone off and she's affordable enough so may want to see her anyway and decide for yourself. There are reviews of her on here, I think you'll have the best success searching for Dawn in Cranston.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJL  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...lease/24928336

    What is her incall location like?

    Please advise.

    Mike.

  12. #15023
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/470488452052

    Surprised there isn't more chatter about this one? Ads all the time and yet not a peep either negative or positive.

    Any takers?
    And is a dancer, this girl is in fact smokin hot. I guess the dancing money was cutting it.

  13. #15022
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/470488452052

    Surprised there isn't more chatter about this one? Ads all the time and yet not a peep either negative or positive.

    Any takers?
    Did some research. She is the girl in the pics, has Facebook, Instagram, twitter. Is from Maine, 21 years old. Based on her fb, she is the girl in the pics and is much better looking than most. No reviews except for one on The other site.

  14. #15021

    Mature woman

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...lease/24928336

    What is her incall location like?

    Please advise.

    Mike.

  15. #15020

    Anything besides Destiny and Mandy?

    I'm a new member, but not new to reading the board. I really care mostly about just BBBJ. Is there anyone besides just Destiny and Mandy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape