Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 1664 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15075
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    That was me, I use to see her a lot when she was living in Johnston. I would get laid sometimes for free. This was way before the demons were introduced.
    Joelle was using when she lived in Johnston. She was better at hiding it back then. Now she doesn't give a fuck.

  2. #15074
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Eros Question

    This may be a dumb question, but how is Eros still in business. I know most sites had to switch to international domain names (. Ch, . Nl, etc.). I actually just realized STG is also a. Com. I thought all those sites had issues after the internet laws changed with the Backpage drama. Just curious.

  3. #15073

    Marcela

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...0857.htm?cat=1

    Insanely hot spinner. BBBJ daty cfs. No dfk which was too bad. Not super engaging but conversational and nice. As hot as the pics.

    Here until Saturday.

    $400 so maybe too pricey for some, but now and then you just got to splurge on eye candy.
    How was verification? PM me if you can, curious about what is asked for.

  4. #15072

    Joelle

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIslandDog  [View Original Post]
    Based on one photo which looks like it was taken in a basement custodian locker, I'd say stay away.
    LOL I didn't even notice that. She's currently staying at an extended stay hotel. So I don't think that's where she currently is. Or maybe it is!

  5. #15071

    Marcela

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...0857.htm?cat=1

    Insanely hot spinner. BBBJ daty cfs. No dfk which was too bad. Not super engaging but conversational and nice. As hot as the pics.

    Here until Saturday.

    $400 so maybe too pricey for some, but now and then you just got to splurge on eye candy.

  6. #15070

    Adelle, Gina, Isabella and Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNewman  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys.

    I have been in a MILFy mood lately. I had seen Adelle down in Rhode Island pre-covid a few times but it looks as though she may have retired. Last I spoke to her she said she was taking a break. I have not had any contact with her in a few months?

    Has anyone seen Gina? Pics look decent. Seems like a safe location. Let me know. Thanks.

    Newman.
    I've seen all 4 multiple times. Adelle was my favorite because she was extremely GFE and accommodated pretty much everything I wanted to do.... until I became a regular with Amanda in Woony. Adelle has retired, I've not gotten a response back from Amanda in a couple of months. Isabella would be my 2nd choice, nice body for her age and she really gets into it if you push her buttons. Gina would be my last choice, nice lady but a little too business like and at her current rates. Definitely a no for me.
    Last edited by LuckyDuck; 11-01-21 at 11:19. Reason: forgot to add Amanda

  7. #15069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Anyone seeing this new mix girl right there. She look cute and look like she don't do hard drugs. I need to know if she's safe.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/714047230925

  8. #15068
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since she returned? I almost saw her the other night but she just sounded really low on energy when we spoke on the phone. I'm also still sort of weirded out by that story someone posted of her texting them out of the blue after like 5 years LOL.
    Based on one photo which looks like it was taken in a basement custodian locker, I'd say stay away.

  9. #15067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since she returned? I almost saw her the other night but she just sounded really low on energy when we spoke on the phone. I'm also still sort of weirded out by that story someone posted of her texting them out of the blue after like 5 years LOL.
    That was me, I use to see her a lot when she was living in Johnston. I would get laid sometimes for free. This was way before the demons were introduced.

  10. #15066

    Joelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvistide  [View Original Post]
    Today in STG. But not the number I had for her. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/557403122631.
    Has anyone seen her since she returned? I almost saw her the other night but she just sounded really low on energy when we spoke on the phone. I'm also still sort of weirded out by that story someone posted of her texting them out of the blue after like 5 years LOL.

  11. #15065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her? 350. Worth it?
    I saw her last year, She is very submissive, She have to guide her thru the encounter, She will do what you want but she is a little lifeless.

  12. #15064

    Rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, heavy, big tits fat gut & fake teeth. But if that doesn't bother you she can suck a mean dick. She layed those floppy tits on my lap & sucked me dry. She kept going with a nut exploding out of her cheeks the last time I saw her. For short money in a safe incall really can't go wrong with that kind of BBBJ. My two cents anyway.
    Wondering what the damage was. Also, I may have seen her before however her sister or roommate was giving trouble so had to bail out of appointment.

  13. #15063
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her.
    Have you seen her? 350. Worth it?

  14. #15062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
    Yes that's her.

  15. #15061
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone have info on this one or might have seen her before? She's in Warwick and it would work for me if she was real and reliable.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/belle-escort-warwick-921313
    Why are all these girls using photos taken on a flip phone? Like damn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape