Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 1165 1665 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15071

    Marcela

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...0857.htm?cat=1

    Insanely hot spinner. BBBJ daty cfs. No dfk which was too bad. Not super engaging but conversational and nice. As hot as the pics.

    Here until Saturday.

    $400 so maybe too pricey for some, but now and then you just got to splurge on eye candy.

  2. #15070

    Adelle, Gina, Isabella and Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNewman  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys.

    I have been in a MILFy mood lately. I had seen Adelle down in Rhode Island pre-covid a few times but it looks as though she may have retired. Last I spoke to her she said she was taking a break. I have not had any contact with her in a few months?

    Has anyone seen Gina? Pics look decent. Seems like a safe location. Let me know. Thanks.

    Newman.
    I've seen all 4 multiple times. Adelle was my favorite because she was extremely GFE and accommodated pretty much everything I wanted to do.... until I became a regular with Amanda in Woony. Adelle has retired, I've not gotten a response back from Amanda in a couple of months. Isabella would be my 2nd choice, nice body for her age and she really gets into it if you push her buttons. Gina would be my last choice, nice lady but a little too business like and at her current rates. Definitely a no for me.
    Last edited by LuckyDuck; 11-01-21 at 11:19. Reason: forgot to add Amanda

  3. #15069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Anyone seeing this new mix girl right there. She look cute and look like she don't do hard drugs. I need to know if she's safe.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/714047230925

  4. #15068
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since she returned? I almost saw her the other night but she just sounded really low on energy when we spoke on the phone. I'm also still sort of weirded out by that story someone posted of her texting them out of the blue after like 5 years LOL.
    Based on one photo which looks like it was taken in a basement custodian locker, I'd say stay away.

  5. #15067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since she returned? I almost saw her the other night but she just sounded really low on energy when we spoke on the phone. I'm also still sort of weirded out by that story someone posted of her texting them out of the blue after like 5 years LOL.
    That was me, I use to see her a lot when she was living in Johnston. I would get laid sometimes for free. This was way before the demons were introduced.

  6. #15066

    Joelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvistide  [View Original Post]
    Today in STG. But not the number I had for her. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/557403122631.
    Has anyone seen her since she returned? I almost saw her the other night but she just sounded really low on energy when we spoke on the phone. I'm also still sort of weirded out by that story someone posted of her texting them out of the blue after like 5 years LOL.

  7. #15065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her? 350. Worth it?
    I saw her last year, She is very submissive, She have to guide her thru the encounter, She will do what you want but she is a little lifeless.

  8. #15064

    Rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, heavy, big tits fat gut & fake teeth. But if that doesn't bother you she can suck a mean dick. She layed those floppy tits on my lap & sucked me dry. She kept going with a nut exploding out of her cheeks the last time I saw her. For short money in a safe incall really can't go wrong with that kind of BBBJ. My two cents anyway.
    Wondering what the damage was. Also, I may have seen her before however her sister or roommate was giving trouble so had to bail out of appointment.

  9. #15063
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her.
    Have you seen her? 350. Worth it?

  10. #15062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
    Yes that's her.

  11. #15061
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone have info on this one or might have seen her before? She's in Warwick and it would work for me if she was real and reliable.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/belle-escort-warwick-921313
    Why are all these girls using photos taken on a flip phone? Like damn.

  12. #15060

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
    Yes, that's Rosie. Same phone #. Different name but as is basically the same. Different pictures though. When I last saw her a few months ago, she said she was thinking of not advertising as much. She was just going to focus on the gents she has already met. We had a good time. She's a bit too submissive and timid for my taste. She is very pretty and has a slamming body. I'll probably give her a whirl again.

  13. #15059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    The Adele you speak of have a distinctive tattoo on her ass?
    I don't believe she has a tattoo on her ass. She has to be pushing 60 at this point and was kind of out of shape last I saw her which would be several years ago. She is big chested with good oral skills.

  14. #15058
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
    Tattoo on her chest would say it is.

  15. #15057
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Could this possibly be her? Idk I've never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
    Yes, that is her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape