The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 1085 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 18193
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9433
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    I apologize,

    I was having a meltdown trying to figure out what happen.

    I am sorry to Michelle and everyone for my post. I was at work and couldn't figure it out.
    I also didn't mean talking to a real person in a bad way. I hope someone can be there
    For her .

    Sabrina was the nicest person I knew. Much love xoxo

    Sorry again.
    It's okay bro. We're all a bit dazed and confused right now.

    On a lighter note - I just searched my old posts to find my very first review of Sabrina and I was surprised to see it was from August of 2016 - for some reason I thought I met her for the first time in May of 2017 - I can’t remember worth a shit anymore - it sucks getting old! I'm going to copy and paste it below so I can reminisce about happier times with Sabrina - back before I knew about the Preview Report button obviously, LOL

    Anyways, I think it would be cool to read other mongers’ first reviews of her as well - maybe it’s tacky but I think it would put a smile on my face to read about the first time Sabrina made others happy as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    SabrinaT

    Short version: I'll definitely repeat!

    Long version: This is my first review in a couple of years due to circumstances that have kept me on the sidelines and SabrinaT was one of the girls on my radar that I never quite had the chance to meet. I was worried because many of my references are stale but I still had an. Old text from Sabrina with her info so she was willing to see me.

    She has. A very. Safe and secure in call in the attractions area and she is very. Responsive to texts. She opened the door in leopard panties and bra so I knew right away I was in. For a treat. Awesome backrub and several memorable extras were on. The menu. When Sabrina. Says the F word in her German. Accent it sends tingles through. Your ears and down. Your spine. Donation was very. Reasonable IMO and well worth. The roses. With repeat!
    Sadly, it looks like none of us will ever have the chance to repeat with Sabrina again.

    SYM

  2. #9432
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #9431

    I apologize,

    I was having a meltdown trying to figure out what happen.

    I am sorry to Michelle and everyone for my post. I was at work and couldn't figure it out.
    I also didn't mean talking to a real person in a bad way. I hope someone can be there
    For her .

    Sabrina was the nicest person I knew. Much love xoxo

    Sorry again.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    What happened is M1L just ripped you a new asshole - holy shit she's pissed - rightfully so IMO!SYM

  4. #9430

    Ml1

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    It's private, and she is rambling for hours, she needs to stop snapping her feelings her so much.

    And talk to a real person.
    It's her fucking snap you can't handle it take her off your friends on snap!! She can speak what she wants on her damn snap!!

  5. #9429
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    It's private, and she is rambling for hours, she needs to stop snapping her feelings her so much.

    And talk to a real person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    What happen

    I am on m1 ls snap, but I can't listen to all the rambling I just want to know WTF happen.
    What happened is M1L just ripped you a new asshole - holy shit she's pissed - rightfully so IMO!

    SYM

  6. #9428
    Quote Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please copy Mel's SC about Sabrina, so the rest of us can know what is going on and keep her and M1 L in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you.
    It's private, and she is rambling for hours, she needs to stop snapping her feelings her so much.

    And talk to a real person.

  7. #9427

    Life isn't fair

    I have known Sabrina for a long time at least since 2015 back when she was just doing massages out of her apartment near Sea World. Spent a lot of time with her through the years and like Mitch had the opportunity to just hang out with her a few times. She is so sweet and kind and I think tried to connect with everyone who met her. She really did have a wicked sense of humor and could get angry for sure when someone did her wrong. She loved her cat, watching her favorite movies and shows, and she lived for summer and sitting out by the pool working on her tan.

    I am sad because I haven't had a chance to see her in a long time despite her pestering me to come visit. It makes me sad that I may not have had a chance to say goodbye and this is the end of our friendship that spanned many years. I spoke to her a few days ago and I knew something was wrong when I didn't hear from her. I'll pray for a miracle as well and also for Michele who has been dealing with this tragedy for days now which I am sure is very hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.

  8. #9426

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    That is horrible! I pray for her as well!
    Could someone please copy Mel's SC about Sabrina, so the rest of us can know what is going on and keep her and M1 L in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

  9. #9425
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina T

    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.
    This is just awful news about Sabrina. Hopefully a miracle will happen and she'll somehow manage to pull out of it but it doesn't look good.

    According to my monger diary I first met Sabrina in May 2017 when she was down by Sea World. She has to be one of the sweetest and kindest people I've ever met although she has a wicked sense of humor! As I recall she nearly pounded the life out of me with one of her legendary back rubs at the beginning of my first session with her, LOL

    But my favorite memory of Sabrina is taking her to Leu Gardens to watch a movie on the lawn in April of 2019 along with M1L. It was just a non-sex night of hanging out with her and a night I'll never forget. I haven't felt this bad since JennCiCi passed away. I'm going to go cry now.

    SYM

  10. #9424

    Chocolate

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    Good morning all.

    Have been texting with UTR chocolate in the last couple of days she has informed me in the future she will only see clients recommended by MMain or myself do too the situation that happened she's going to be extremely cautious which I'm sure you understand she did contact me this morning asking me if she could maybe see me tomorrow unfortunately I am tied up for the rest of the week and told her would have to be one day next week for those of you who have seen her and treated her well we will do our best to recommend you back to see her stay safe HIF.
    Good to hear that she is doing better. As others have stated no Provider deserves such treatment. When the POS is identified I would hope that he is barred from the site.

  11. #9423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Sabrina t

    That is horrible! I pray for her as well!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImChillz  [View Original Post]
    The tragedy is that she is unfortunately in a coma at the moment and it does not look good. Sabrina is a sweetheart and I pray that she pulls through. Unfortunately like Michele stated on her snap it does not look good and unfortunately she is waiting on that phone call for the gravest of news.

  12. #9422

    For those that don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    What is going on with her? Pm if you don't want to post?

    She is an incredible gal! Sad something is going on!

    I use to see her all the time before she moved to the west side of town.
    The tragedy is that she is unfortunately in a coma at the moment and it does not look good. Sabrina is a sweetheart and I pray that she pulls through. Unfortunately like Michele stated on her snap it does not look good and unfortunately she is waiting on that phone call for the gravest of news.

  13. #9421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Sabrina t

    What is going on with her? Pm if you don't want to post?

    She is an incredible gal! Sad something is going on!

    I use to see her all the time before she moved to the west side of town.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.

  14. #9420

    Happyinflordia

    UTR chocolate just text me to say she's available today for out calls for notable clients for outdoor only $$ covered Full service BBBJCIM must pick her up I'll provide Uber round-trip remember no bullshit she's been through enough treat her right thanks HIF.

  15. #9419
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    This is a very sad week for UTR's my thoughts and Prayers go out to everyone it should be a reminder that these women are human beings just like everyone else.
    Very sad week indeed, another UTR that I was seeing took her own life a couple weeks back. RIP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape