Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 18201
-
07-29-21 15:39 #9441Senior Member

Posts: 944According to M1L's snap, Sabrina passed away 20 minutes ago.
RIP Sabrina and my condolences to her family, friends, and fellow mongers. We will miss you.
SYM
-
07-29-21 15:21 #9440Senior Member

Posts: 386Prayers
I will keep Sabrina, her family and friends in my prayers. I only met her once but left a lasting impression. Very cool lady, tragic that this happened to her at such a young age. Peace.
Originally Posted by WllWankForFood
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 14:09 #9439Senior Member

Posts: 49Sabrina
Man that's hard to take so quickly. She was amazing. Thanks for updating everyone.
Originally Posted by WllWankForFood
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 13:01 #9438Senior Member

Posts: 127Sabrina
Sabrina will be removed from life support today, tragically she never regained consciousness and their were not any signs of improvement with her. I won't go into details but she accidently drowned. Say a prayer for Sabrina, she was a gorgeous person and it is terrible that she lost her life at 36 yrs old.
Please respect Michele's privacy and let her grieve while those of us who cared do the same. I know she appreciates the support that she has received and I am sure she will be back to work as soon as she is ready.
-
07-29-21 12:57 #9437Senior Member

Posts: 2059Prayers for Sabrina T
I want to wish everyone touched by this tragedy and for Sabrina herself, the absolute best.
This story could maybe be relevant for all involved: My best friend's brother in law suffered a massive heart attack about six weeks ago. He had to have CPR in the ambulance and they couldn't get him revived until they got to the hospital. He was brain dead and in a coma. The doctors kept telling his wife that it was best if they pulled the plug on him. She refused and never lost hope. He is now in a rehab facility. He is alert, eats with only a little bit of help, he's starting to speak again and he's aware of people and what happened. Yes, he has a long way to go but we all feel that he's going to get there.
To Sabrina's parents. Don't give up on her. There is hope.
All of us should pray for Sabrina to make a full recovery. I know that I have prayed for her every day since I heard of this tragedy.
-
07-29-21 08:53 #9436Senior Member

Posts: 963Hoping for the best
So Sad.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
Sabrina is such a free spirit and never seemed to hold back on her views which was part of her charm. Hope she recovers and gets back to her spunky, feisty, lovable self soon.
-
07-29-21 08:34 #9435Senior Member

Posts: 126Holy shit. What a week. I was going to message her today to see her again this weekend since it's been a minute.
Originally Posted by ImChillz
[View Original Post]
SabrinaT was the chillest safest and friendliest experience I've ever had in this hobby, here or elsewhere. Praying for her recovery and for those close to her. No one deserves this and Sabrina even less than most. I hope she can recover.
Thoughts and prayers go out to MMain's spinner pal also. I ended up getting her number too late to see her last weekend and terrible to hear what happened to her.
If our UTR's can't be kept safe this community can't reach its potential. Hope we find the bastard and can black list him at least.
-
07-28-21 22:52 #9434Senior Member

Posts: 1170Michele 1 L
Gentleman, I am sure that Michele 1 L is going thru a very tough time, the best everyone can do is give her space and time and let her vent. This might be either thru Snapchat or text or whichever way you communicate with her. Michele if your reading this I wish you and Sabrina well and hope everything turns out for the best.
Stay strong,
Orlo69.
-
07-28-21 22:43 #9433Senior Member

Posts: 944It's okay bro. We're all a bit dazed and confused right now.
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
On a lighter note - I just searched my old posts to find my very first review of Sabrina and I was surprised to see it was from August of 2016 - for some reason I thought I met her for the first time in May of 2017 - I can’t remember worth a shit anymore - it sucks getting old! I'm going to copy and paste it below so I can reminisce about happier times with Sabrina - back before I knew about the Preview Report button obviously, LOL
Anyways, I think it would be cool to read other mongers’ first reviews of her as well - maybe it’s tacky but I think it would put a smile on my face to read about the first time Sabrina made others happy as well.
Sadly, it looks like none of us will ever have the chance to repeat with Sabrina again.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
SYM
-
07-28-21 21:55 #9432Senior Member

Posts: 729[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-28-21 21:44 #9431Senior Member

Posts: 165I apologize,
I was having a meltdown trying to figure out what happen.
I am sorry to Michelle and everyone for my post. I was at work and couldn't figure it out.
I also didn't mean talking to a real person in a bad way. I hope someone can be there
For her .
Sabrina was the nicest person I knew. Much love xoxo
Sorry again.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 21:08 #9430Banned Member

Posts: 1739Ml1
It's her fucking snap you can't handle it take her off your friends on snap!! She can speak what she wants on her damn snap!!
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 20:57 #9429Senior Member

Posts: 944
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
What happened is M1L just ripped you a new asshole - holy shit she's pissed - rightfully so IMO!
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
SYM
-
07-28-21 17:36 #9428Senior Member

Posts: 165It's private, and she is rambling for hours, she needs to stop snapping her feelings her so much.
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone
[View Original Post]
And talk to a real person.
-
07-28-21 13:10 #9427Senior Member

Posts: 127Life isn't fair
I have known Sabrina for a long time at least since 2015 back when she was just doing massages out of her apartment near Sea World. Spent a lot of time with her through the years and like Mitch had the opportunity to just hang out with her a few times. She is so sweet and kind and I think tried to connect with everyone who met her. She really did have a wicked sense of humor and could get angry for sure when someone did her wrong. She loved her cat, watching her favorite movies and shows, and she lived for summer and sitting out by the pool working on her tan.
I am sad because I haven't had a chance to see her in a long time despite her pestering me to come visit. It makes me sad that I may not have had a chance to say goodbye and this is the end of our friendship that spanned many years. I spoke to her a few days ago and I knew something was wrong when I didn't hear from her. I'll pray for a miracle as well and also for Michele who has been dealing with this tragedy for days now which I am sure is very hard.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






