Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 12476
-
08-09-16 09:42 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 968Ignore
What a joke jade thinks about us. Only dumbs falls for such cheapo. Its totally trash and scam, stay away. Got the same email and am like, spoiling the game on sister site.
NB1.
Originally Posted by Monday13
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-16 08:59 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 2464Who fell off the turnip truck?
I am always amazed that this scam apparently keeps working. P. T. Barnum was right.
Originally Posted by Monday13
[View Original Post]
So, M13, welcome to the best fuckin' literary club in the US of A. You are a wise one to recognize this for what it is.
Just sayin'.
C3.
-
08-09-16 07:10 #2694Senior Member

Posts: 394Dallas
Dallas was in town and stopped by to see me. My health has been spotty. She said she would come by again today. Thanks for the visit.
Rufus.
-
08-09-16 01:06 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 1755Same Ad In Jacksonville
You'll find the same ad in Jacksonville.
Originally Posted by Monday13
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...r-thirst-.html
-
08-08-16 23:05 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 52She has posted under a few different titles. Scam!
Originally Posted by Monday13
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 21:56 #2691Senior Member

Posts: 188Prepaids are ALWAYS a scam. Never do them.
Originally Posted by Monday13
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 21:41 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 7357Kelly21
I as well know her outside the hobby and all I will say is that she is alive and well. Kelly is a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by CharlieChoppa
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 18:56 #2689Regular Member

Posts: 3Kelly 21
If anyone remembers blonde kelly21 I know her outside of her job and she is a missing person right now so if anyone has info get at me.
-
08-08-16 17:28 #2688Regular Member

Posts: 5Jadejohnson
Sound like a scam email this one and wanted me to send a prepay Visa card because first time customer needs screening, anyone have any insight?
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...re-round-.html
-
08-08-16 17:09 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 944SabrinaT
Short version: I'll definitely repeat!
Long version: This is my first review in a couple of years due to circumstances that have kept me on the sidelines and SabrinaT was one of the girls on my radar that I never quite had the chance to meet. I was worried because many of my references are stale but I still had an. Old text from Sabrina with her info so she was willing to see me.
She has. A very. Safe and secure in call in the attractions area and she is very. Responsive to texts. She opened the door in leopard panties and bra so I knew right away I was in. For a treat. Awesome backrub and several memorable extras were on. The menu. When Sabrina. Says the F word in her German. Accent it sends tingles through. Your ears and down. Your spine. Donation was very. Reasonable IMO and well worth. The roses. With repeat!
-
08-08-16 17:09 #2686Regular Member

Posts: 5Message this one, looks like a scam to me asking to send prepay Visa card due to first time customer. Anyone have any insight?
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...re-round-.html
-
08-07-16 21:43 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 151LoveLee
Gave her needed information, age, handle and was at her place in 20 minutes. Upscale, private condo off 436 halfway to MCO. Ultra safe. Sat in living room to get to know her. Got comfortablein bedroom with candles. Very nice place, she has good taste. Good athletic body, good nipples and tits. Good oral skills. GFE all around. Some MISH, finished with BBBJCIM. A lot of cuddling after, outstanding provider. For those who like mature women.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-playful-.html
-
08-07-16 15:11 #2684Banned Member

Posts: 773Thank yoy!
You're a total sweetheart and gentleman! Lots of fun too!
Can't wait to see you again.
Xoxo.
Paige.
Originally Posted by Colorod1
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-16 14:10 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 401Sexy and Foreign
This woman is a goddess, definitely top 3, she really makes a man feel like a stud. No clock watching, no complaining and you feel like an old friend. Glad she's back, hope she stays for a while!
-
08-07-16 11:06 #2682Regular Member

Posts: 13Paige is sweet
Got the chance to meet Paige yesterday. Very fast reply by email and text. Her incall was as described but not a problem for me. Some small talk then to bedroom for some rubbing and more chit chat. Her BBBJ was very good and very wet. Could have enjoyed that whole time, but when she offered to out on cover I could not refuse. Only mish due to her shoulder issue. Cute kittle moans from her the whole time. Will see her again as I had a good time.











Reply With Quote





