Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 1086 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 18193
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Please fill in the gaps

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.
    For those of us that aren't in the know.

  2. #9417

    Happyinflordia

    Good morning all.

    Have been texting with UTR chocolate in the last couple of days she has informed me in the future she will only see clients recommended by MMain or myself do too the situation that happened she's going to be extremely cautious which I'm sure you understand she did contact me this morning asking me if she could maybe see me tomorrow unfortunately I am tied up for the rest of the week and told her would have to be one day next week for those of you who have seen her and treated her well we will do our best to recommend you back to see her stay safe HIF.

  3. #9416

    So sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.
    Saw her snap as well. Such horrible news. Hopefully Sabrina pulls through. ML1 is an amazing woman. Prayers out to her and Sabrina.

  4. #9415

    Very Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.
    Very sad. Hoping for the best.

  5. #9414

    Sad week

    This is a very sad week for UTR's my thoughts and Prayers go out to everyone it should be a reminder that these women are human beings just like everyone else.

  6. #9413

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.
    Ya I was going to post something but didn't want to start getting her phone blown up. Very sad news hope she pulls through.

  7. #9412
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.
    Just saw it as well. Very sad. Hoping for the best. .

  8. #9411

    Sabrina T

    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.

  9. #9410

    Man this sucks

    Just when I became a senior to get some UTR, this thing happen, I hope they catch the guy and Chocolate gets better.

  10. #9409

    Chocolate spinner

    She is very chill down to earth she deff does not deserve this.

  11. #9408

    Black UTR

    I never asked for her digits or had any interactions with her / about her. But I am sorry to hear of this tragedy. To you the perpetrator I hope you get what you deserve one day. Karma is a *****!

  12. #9407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by FlRico  [View Original Post]
    Well you should know who you gave her number to or have her give you the number. We can motivate him not to do it again.
    Buy motivate I hope you mean kick his ass, the big pussy.

  13. #9406
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    No woman should ever be treated this way!
    Wow, that's f'ed up on so many levels.

    I've seen her twice and she's cool af and had a great time.

    This pos def needs to be blasted on here.

  14. #9405

    That's wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by FlRico  [View Original Post]
    Well you should know who you gave her number to or have her give you the number. We can motivate him not to do it again.
    That is really wrong who is the right frame of mind would do a thing like that?

  15. #9404

    Wrong

    Well you should know who you gave her number to or have her give you the number. We can motivate him not to do it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPocket  [View Original Post]
    I hope she does get better. But that is fucked up. No provider need to be treated like that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape