Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 18194
-
07-29-21 21:24 #9449Senior Member

Posts: 1148Very sad day
RIP Sabrina, your quick wit, sassy remarks and love of nerd culture made me feel very comfortable with you. She was a beautiful girl and beautiful soul. I always laughed about how much you harassed your cat any time I was there. I enjoyed our little conversations during my visits. I'm glad to see so many similar comments being made about her by my fellow mongers. I hope you are at peace.
-
07-29-21 21:22 #9448Senior Member

Posts: 664Very sorry to hear this. So sad. Way too young. Prayers to her family and friends.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
Ruhe in Frieden, Sabrina.
-
07-29-21 21:13 #9447Senior Member

Posts: 55Sabrina
Had the Pleasure to be with her too. RIP. You will be missed.
Zman.
-
07-29-21 21:04 #9446Senior Member

Posts: 477Will be missed
She was an exceptionally sweet girl who was fun to hang out with. Quirky German scene of humor loved when I brought a 6 er of German Beer loved sharing a couple beers with her. Shame what happened she will be missed. My thoughts and prayers for her and her family and friends. May she Rest In Peace.
Originally Posted by AustinPaul
[View Original Post]
Dude.
-
07-29-21 19:15 #9445Senior Member

Posts: 95Sick
This sickens me and I am so disappointed in human beings sometimes. I don't understand why any man would abuse a woman. If you don't like the hobby, get out. If you have some sort of psychological issue, you need to get your shit together and leave women alone!
Originally Posted by SwaggyD
[View Original Post]
This pisses me off. She wasn't even a Pro but just trying to make some extra. SMH.
-
07-29-21 17:02 #9444Regular Member

Posts: 16Definitely a sweetheart
She was a go too when she was out by Sea World. A genuine sweetheart. Are. I. P. Sabrina.
-
07-29-21 16:51 #9443Senior Member

Posts: 270Sabrina
RI. Very cool person and will be missed.
Thoughts and prayers to family and friends as well as to Michele. Thank you for keeping us posted when you didn't have to. Take care of yourself through this tough time.
-
07-29-21 15:48 #9442Senior Member

Posts: 1668Sabrina
RIP!
You will be missed!
-
07-29-21 15:39 #9441Senior Member

Posts: 944According to M1L's snap, Sabrina passed away 20 minutes ago.
RIP Sabrina and my condolences to her family, friends, and fellow mongers. We will miss you.
SYM
-
07-29-21 15:21 #9440Senior Member

Posts: 386Prayers
I will keep Sabrina, her family and friends in my prayers. I only met her once but left a lasting impression. Very cool lady, tragic that this happened to her at such a young age. Peace.
Originally Posted by WllWankForFood
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 14:09 #9439Senior Member

Posts: 49Sabrina
Man that's hard to take so quickly. She was amazing. Thanks for updating everyone.
Originally Posted by WllWankForFood
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 13:01 #9438Senior Member

Posts: 127Sabrina
Sabrina will be removed from life support today, tragically she never regained consciousness and their were not any signs of improvement with her. I won't go into details but she accidently drowned. Say a prayer for Sabrina, she was a gorgeous person and it is terrible that she lost her life at 36 yrs old.
Please respect Michele's privacy and let her grieve while those of us who cared do the same. I know she appreciates the support that she has received and I am sure she will be back to work as soon as she is ready.
-
07-29-21 12:57 #9437Senior Member

Posts: 2059Prayers for Sabrina T
I want to wish everyone touched by this tragedy and for Sabrina herself, the absolute best.
This story could maybe be relevant for all involved: My best friend's brother in law suffered a massive heart attack about six weeks ago. He had to have CPR in the ambulance and they couldn't get him revived until they got to the hospital. He was brain dead and in a coma. The doctors kept telling his wife that it was best if they pulled the plug on him. She refused and never lost hope. He is now in a rehab facility. He is alert, eats with only a little bit of help, he's starting to speak again and he's aware of people and what happened. Yes, he has a long way to go but we all feel that he's going to get there.
To Sabrina's parents. Don't give up on her. There is hope.
All of us should pray for Sabrina to make a full recovery. I know that I have prayed for her every day since I heard of this tragedy.
-
07-29-21 08:53 #9436Senior Member

Posts: 963Hoping for the best
So Sad.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
Sabrina is such a free spirit and never seemed to hold back on her views which was part of her charm. Hope she recovers and gets back to her spunky, feisty, lovable self soon.
-
07-29-21 08:34 #9435Senior Member

Posts: 126Holy shit. What a week. I was going to message her today to see her again this weekend since it's been a minute.
Originally Posted by ImChillz
[View Original Post]
SabrinaT was the chillest safest and friendliest experience I've ever had in this hobby, here or elsewhere. Praying for her recovery and for those close to her. No one deserves this and Sabrina even less than most. I hope she can recover.
Thoughts and prayers go out to MMain's spinner pal also. I ended up getting her number too late to see her last weekend and terrible to hear what happened to her.
If our UTR's can't be kept safe this community can't reach its potential. Hope we find the bastard and can black list him at least.









Reply With Quote






