Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 540 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 590 640 1040 1540 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16738
    Quote Originally Posted by RSmith9889  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing Ashley and all I can say is wow! She is visiting from Columbus Ohio today and tomorrow but I'm hoping she will come back in the future. She opened the door with a robe on and a bra with some sexy panties. I immediately started playing with her girls and I asked her for a CBJ. She sucked me hard until I had to ask her to get on top. She rode me for a bit and I had to get a look from k9. She hopped off, sucked it for a bit again and then bent over. I pounded it for awhile and then I asked if I could finish on her face. She stroked me until I let loose on her face. I need this girl to come back soon!
    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-nicole-274

    Is this the girl? Had an exchange back and forth she wanted an Ebay gift certificate, no cash? I was uncomfortable with that and backed out.

  2. #16737
    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    My number search (for the one currently listed and the former number) turned up ads over the last year or so in multiple cities, yes. But it was like Indy, Beech Grove, Muncie, Richmond, Bloomington. Basically all within a couple hours' drive at most of Shelbyville. And the ad says she travels within 2 hours.

    But honestly I'm not looking to spark up a discussion speculating whether this particular person asking you to buy a $20.00 pick pack before a meetup is a scammer (though I did do the donation and she still communicated with me regarding scheduling). I really just hope to hear from someone who has actually visited with her. Since I'm not hearing anything of substance from my fellow mongers I suppose it's a dead end.

    Thanks.

    IUSIG.
    I was just giving my thoughts, from a previous experience I will never send money before meeting again. She may be real but that stuff is suspicious, I have even had them communicating well after I sent full contribution and it was just because they were trying to get more out of me. Seems like she already took her ad down within the last couple hours anyway but maybe someone has better input.

  3. #16736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    My number search (for the one currently listed and the former number) turned up ads over the last year or so in multiple cities, yes. But it was like Indy, Beech Grove, Muncie, Richmond, Bloomington. Basically all within a couple hours' drive at most of Shelbyville. And the ad says she travels within 2 hours.

    But honestly I'm not looking to spark up a discussion speculating whether this particular person asking you to buy a $20.00 pick pack before a meetup is a scammer (though I did do the donation and she still communicated with me regarding scheduling). I really just hope to hear from someone who has actually visited with her. Since I'm not hearing anything of substance from my fellow mongers I suppose it's a dead end.

    Thanks.

    IUSIG.
    I can't help with experience but I do remember a very similar situation being discussed here within the last couple years. Everything in the text is familiar from previous discussions but it's been too long for me to remember if the pics match or what they said about her. It does seem to me that someone had seen her back then though.

  4. #16735
    Quote Originally Posted by Walmart138  [View Original Post]
    I'm not one to usually ask for favors on here but I will be making a trip down to indy this week. I'm a frequent in the Fort Wayne and South Bend area, but was wondering if anyone had recommendations on gals providing DATY in the Indy area? DM is preferred, serious enquirer.

    -Thanks.
    Not a whole lot to frequent up North. 30 years ago there was plenty of pussy available from Hammond to South Bend. Not the case today. My first set of sisters in the hobby was in Merrillville. Got me hooked. Had three more sets in the years after. Haven't banged twins though. Still on the bucket list. If you know of any PM me. In their 20s and fit would move to the top.

  5. #16734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Well

    My number search (for the one currently listed and the former number) turned up ads over the last year or so in multiple cities, yes. But it was like Indy, Beech Grove, Muncie, Richmond, Bloomington. Basically all within a couple hours' drive at most of Shelbyville. And the ad says she travels within 2 hours.

    But honestly I'm not looking to spark up a discussion speculating whether this particular person asking you to buy a $20.00 pick pack before a meetup is a scammer (though I did do the donation and she still communicated with me regarding scheduling). I really just hope to hear from someone who has actually visited with her. Since I'm not hearing anything of substance from my fellow mongers I suppose it's a dead end.

    Thanks.

    IUSIG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walmart138  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that is a fake profile. I have seen posts with the same pics and info from multiple cities. That to me is a red flag but that is just my 2 cents.

  6. #16733

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks. So back in October I asked about the girl in this ad. I got two responses. One said he couldn't get her to answer, and the other, noting some of the red flags in the ad, presumed it was a fake, but didn't actually confirm it. So, just checking again. Has anyone confirmed this is a legit provider? Thanks, IUSIG https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...g/989563341460.
    I'm pretty sure that is a fake profile. I have seen posts with the same pics and info from multiple cities. That to me is a red flag but that is just my 2 cents.

  7. #16732

    Recommendations

    I'm not one to usually ask for favors on here but I will be making a trip down to indy this week. I'm a frequent in the Fort Wayne and South Bend area, but was wondering if anyone had recommendations on gals providing DATY in the Indy area? DM is preferred, serious enquirer.

    -Thanks.

  8. #16731

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by RSmith9889  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing Ashley and all I can say is wow! She is visiting from Columbus Ohio today and tomorrow but I'm hoping she will come back in the future. She opened the door with a robe on and a bra with some sexy panties. I immediately started playing with her girls and I asked her for a CBJ. She sucked me hard until I had to ask her to get on top. She rode me for a bit and I had to get a look from k9. She hopped off, sucked it for a bit again and then bent over. I pounded it for awhile and then I asked if I could finish on her face. She stroked me until I let loose on her face. I need this girl to come back soon!
    Guess you don't prefer BBBJ cause she does do it. Also for those that like duos she does an amazing duo with Ryann. They go at it. If you want to learn how to DATY a hot girl is the best teacher. Ryann has the body I prefer. Thin, curves and all natural fantastic breasts. They added Indy to their travel rotations and it appears that they will return. Hopefully together next time. Actually wish Ryann would stay. Really enjoy banging that one.

  9. #16730

    Abby double booked or more

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64737499

    She double or triple booked on me earlier. I have seen her before and that's supposed to help. She admits it in her message to me. Probably won't give her another shot. I was literally pulling up when she messaged me to delay appt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210720-231246_TextNow.jpg‎  

  10. #16729
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    I was passing through town last Thursday and again yesterday (Sunday), so I tried to make an appointment with Abby and Lexi. Never got anything set up with Lexi, although she did respond a few times. But both nights, Abby agreed to a date at a specific time and both nights, the agreed upon time came and went with no response. I was happy she at least didn't tell me where to come so I was just waiting at my hotel room. She needs to stop advertising and only see regulars if she's going to blow people off if they haven't seen her before. I won't bother trying again.
    That's crazy. Certainly don't blame you for moving on. I should have brought up the issue with her last time I seen her but I have a feeling it would go in one ear and out the other. As long as her quota is being met by frequent flyers she doesn't care. At least for now.

  11. #16728
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple months ago, twice. Not TGTBT, she's just like the pics and great GFE.

    What's her new rate? I might see her also but haven't reached out yet. It used to be 400 $/ hr and I hope its not 5 now.
    Do you still have her contact? If so could you PM me please? Her ad is not working.

  12. #16727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Shelbyville

    Hi folks. So back in October I asked about the girl in this ad. I got two responses. One said he couldn't get her to answer, and the other, noting some of the red flags in the ad, presumed it was a fake, but didn't actually confirm it. So, just checking again. Has anyone confirmed this is a legit provider? Thanks, IUSIG https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...g/989563341460.

  13. #16726

    Nikkie

    Quote Originally Posted by ComtMan99  [View Original Post]
    It took me 4-5 texts before I finally got in the door. My 2 cents is to be within 15 minutes of her area; 465 & Emerson. Say you are in the area and can be there in 5-10 minutes. Also found that around noon is pretty good for her. She actually gets up around 11:30 or so. Just keep being nice with the texts. Let us know when you get in the door.
    I texted her today at 1214 and heard back at 1217 and 12:45 I was in her mouth. Oh did I mention she can suck a dick.

  14. #16725

    Ashley on Tryst

    Just got back from seeing Ashley and all I can say is wow! She is visiting from Columbus Ohio today and tomorrow but I'm hoping she will come back in the future. She opened the door with a robe on and a bra with some sexy panties. I immediately started playing with her girls and I asked her for a CBJ. She sucked me hard until I had to ask her to get on top. She rode me for a bit and I had to get a look from k9. She hopped off, sucked it for a bit again and then bent over. I pounded it for awhile and then I asked if I could finish on her face. She stroked me until I let loose on her face. I need this girl to come back soon!

  15. #16724

    0-2 with Abby and Lexi

    I was passing through town last Thursday and again yesterday (Sunday), so I tried to make an appointment with Abby and Lexi. Never got anything set up with Lexi, although she did respond a few times. But both nights, Abby agreed to a date at a specific time and both nights, the agreed upon time came and went with no response. I was happy she at least didn't tell me where to come so I was just waiting at my hotel room. She needs to stop advertising and only see regulars if she's going to blow people off if they haven't seen her before. I won't bother trying again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape