Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 24820
-
07-21-21 11:34 #16735Senior Member

Posts: 601Not a whole lot to frequent up North. 30 years ago there was plenty of pussy available from Hammond to South Bend. Not the case today. My first set of sisters in the hobby was in Merrillville. Got me hooked. Had three more sets in the years after. Haven't banged twins though. Still on the bucket list. If you know of any PM me. In their 20s and fit would move to the top.
Originally Posted by Walmart138
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 11:20 #16734Senior Member

Posts: 581Well
My number search (for the one currently listed and the former number) turned up ads over the last year or so in multiple cities, yes. But it was like Indy, Beech Grove, Muncie, Richmond, Bloomington. Basically all within a couple hours' drive at most of Shelbyville. And the ad says she travels within 2 hours.
But honestly I'm not looking to spark up a discussion speculating whether this particular person asking you to buy a $20.00 pick pack before a meetup is a scammer (though I did do the donation and she still communicated with me regarding scheduling). I really just hope to hear from someone who has actually visited with her. Since I'm not hearing anything of substance from my fellow mongers I suppose it's a dead end.
Thanks.
IUSIG.
Originally Posted by Walmart138
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 09:54 #16733Senior Member

Posts: 98Hmm
I'm pretty sure that is a fake profile. I have seen posts with the same pics and info from multiple cities. That to me is a red flag but that is just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 09:41 #16732Senior Member

Posts: 98Recommendations
I'm not one to usually ask for favors on here but I will be making a trip down to indy this week. I'm a frequent in the Fort Wayne and South Bend area, but was wondering if anyone had recommendations on gals providing DATY in the Indy area? DM is preferred, serious enquirer.
-Thanks.
-
07-21-21 06:31 #16731Senior Member

Posts: 601Ashley
Guess you don't prefer BBBJ cause she does do it. Also for those that like duos she does an amazing duo with Ryann. They go at it. If you want to learn how to DATY a hot girl is the best teacher. Ryann has the body I prefer. Thin, curves and all natural fantastic breasts. They added Indy to their travel rotations and it appears that they will return. Hopefully together next time. Actually wish Ryann would stay. Really enjoy banging that one.
Originally Posted by RSmith9889
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 23:18 #16730Senior Member

Posts: 278Abby double booked or more
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64737499
She double or triple booked on me earlier. I have seen her before and that's supposed to help. She admits it in her message to me. Probably won't give her another shot. I was literally pulling up when she messaged me to delay appt.
-
07-20-21 21:00 #16729Senior Member

Posts: 601That's crazy. Certainly don't blame you for moving on. I should have brought up the issue with her last time I seen her but I have a feeling it would go in one ear and out the other. As long as her quota is being met by frequent flyers she doesn't care. At least for now.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 17:06 #16728Regular Member

Posts: 1Do you still have her contact? If so could you PM me please? Her ad is not working.
Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 16:55 #16727Senior Member

Posts: 581Shelbyville
Hi folks. So back in October I asked about the girl in this ad. I got two responses. One said he couldn't get her to answer, and the other, noting some of the red flags in the ad, presumed it was a fake, but didn't actually confirm it. So, just checking again. Has anyone confirmed this is a legit provider? Thanks, IUSIG https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...g/989563341460.
-
07-20-21 15:12 #16726Senior Member

Posts: 727Nikkie
I texted her today at 1214 and heard back at 1217 and 12:45 I was in her mouth. Oh did I mention she can suck a dick.
Originally Posted by ComtMan99
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 13:34 #16725Regular Member

Posts: 4Ashley on Tryst
Just got back from seeing Ashley and all I can say is wow! She is visiting from Columbus Ohio today and tomorrow but I'm hoping she will come back in the future. She opened the door with a robe on and a bra with some sexy panties. I immediately started playing with her girls and I asked her for a CBJ. She sucked me hard until I had to ask her to get on top. She rode me for a bit and I had to get a look from k9. She hopped off, sucked it for a bit again and then bent over. I pounded it for awhile and then I asked if I could finish on her face. She stroked me until I let loose on her face. I need this girl to come back soon!
-
07-20-21 00:09 #16724Senior Member

Posts: 2070-2 with Abby and Lexi
I was passing through town last Thursday and again yesterday (Sunday), so I tried to make an appointment with Abby and Lexi. Never got anything set up with Lexi, although she did respond a few times. But both nights, Abby agreed to a date at a specific time and both nights, the agreed upon time came and went with no response. I was happy she at least didn't tell me where to come so I was just waiting at my hotel room. She needs to stop advertising and only see regulars if she's going to blow people off if they haven't seen her before. I won't bother trying again.
-
07-18-21 19:20 #16723Senior Member

Posts: 56Nikkie. Best time to text
It took me 4-5 texts before I finally got in the door. My 2 cents is to be within 15 minutes of her area; 465 & Emerson. Say you are in the area and can be there in 5-10 minutes. Also found that around noon is pretty good for her. She actually gets up around 11:30 or so. Just keep being nice with the texts. Let us know when you get in the door.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 18:42 #16722Senior Member

Posts: 56Man of the year. Bdd1984
What a fantastic offer. So much appreciated. I will send you a PM to follow up. Right now think she is just trying to get $ without giving any services. She keeps giving me the lines of why she needs $ but always excuse to meet. Again, thanks so much for the offer. I hope I can accept it very soon. Will let you know.
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
Comtman99.
-
07-17-21 22:27 #16721Senior Member

Posts: 153Nikkie
Must be bad timing. I texted and got a responds pretty quick. We set up a time and she asked if we had met before. Everything worked out.
Originally Posted by GetFreaky111
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






