rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 545 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 595 645 1045 1545 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16666

    Late Night Fun

    Just saw this one. BBBJ and covered full service $1. 40. Service was nothing special, I won't repeat at that price. Also, as we were finishing our session and I was getting dressed, a black guy comes out of the bathroom. He didn't say anything to me. The girl walks over and starts talking to him while she's still naked. He was there the whole time. I finished getting dressed and left. If you do see her, definitely check the bathroom. You may have some unexpected and unwanted company.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64248300

  2. #16665
    Librarys often have study rooms you can reserve for free. I ve gone this route. Scout first many rooms have interior facing glass windows you have to find a private room.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComtMan99  [View Original Post]
    I need some advice / input. Thought this forum would provide best response.

    I met this great 30 yo UTR that wants to meet up. Problem is can't meet at my place or her place. I mean I could get a hotel but don't want the hotel to be part of the regular visits. Min $70-$100 adds up. Yeah. I am a tight ass. Just throwing this out to see if anyone else has been in the same situation and / or has any great ideas. Only think I can come up with is CarDate but not the most convenient / enjoyable.

    Thanks in advance.

    ComTman99.

  3. #16664

    Nikkie

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Finally had a chance to test out her head game. She drained me without loosing a drop. Really great head for $40.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64079900
    When it comes to bbbjcims, Nikkei is my go to girl. I've been seeing her on a regular basis for quite some time now. I'll just drive on over close by her place, send her a quick text, and I'm in the door, satisfied and done. Yes, her place is trashed and but her location is relatively safe. Now you don't go see Nikkie for FS, or GFE. You go see Nikkie to suck yo dick! She will not leave you disappointed. You also don't have to worry about her ghosting you or any goofy boyfriends hanging around.

  4. #16663

    Where to Host

    I need some advice / input. Thought this forum would provide best response.

    I met this great 30 yo UTR that wants to meet up. Problem is can't meet at my place or her place. I mean I could get a hotel but don't want the hotel to be part of the regular visits. Min $70-$100 adds up. Yeah. I am a tight ass. Just throwing this out to see if anyone else has been in the same situation and / or has any great ideas. Only think I can come up with is CarDate but not the most convenient / enjoyable.

    Thanks in advance.

    ComTman99.

  5. #16662

    Lexie

    Saw her again today, even better visit than first time. Not a clock watcher at all was more than hhr for sure. If you get her going she is a wild finish. She even brought out the toys. Will repeat.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64205919

  6. #16661
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Nikkie

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    It has been quite awhile since I saw her but she was very good. Besides the room, the other negative is a heavy smoke smell that follows you home.
    2 pops fpr 60 sounds kinda fun too!

  7. #16660

    Bianca?

    Posted a query on the Listcrawler / gator forum but I don't think there are a lot of folks posting there. Wondering about this one. Seems TGTBT, but she is responsive and seems to have been around longer than most fake posts hang around.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64091147

  8. #16659

    Anyone info on this one?

    I don't see any obvious posts about her. Communication has been good with her. Wondering if anyone else has already pulled the trigger.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64206331

  9. #16658

    Not what it seems

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternativ  [View Original Post]
    If you pay attention on one of the pictures can see track marks, it would be a hard pass on BBJ or anything else.
    That's not a track mark from using drugs, it's a needle mark from donating plasma.

  10. #16657

    $50 Special??


  11. #16656

    Nasty

    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by snow bunny with GPS and at one point she started cheating people due to habits. If it was me, I would stay miles away from this one.
    One of the few appointments in my hobby life that I could not go through the meeting. Didn't even see her take her dirty tennis shoes off. Forget the rest of her clothes. Rude, unkempt, and nothing like the photos. Paid her 20 to keep her clothes on and delete my number.

  12. #16655
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by snow bunny with GPS and at one point she started cheating people due to habits. If it was me, I would stay miles away from this one.
    Yes I agree stay clear.

  13. #16654

    She was a dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by ImMe1112  [View Original Post]
    Legit?

    Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066

    She will take your money and run. Stay away.
    She used to go by snow bunny with GPS and at one point she started cheating people due to habits. If it was me, I would stay miles away from this one.

  14. #16653
    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm all of this. Jade is fantastic. But the last time I booked with her, she ghosted me when I got there. Then a few days later she texted asking for me to venmo her some room money. LOL. That did NOT happen. But that is the only time I've ever has issue with her.
    If you pay attention on one of the pictures can see track marks, it would be a hard pass on BBJ or anything else.

  15. #16652

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm all of this. Jade is fantastic. But the last time I booked with her, she ghosted me when I got there. Then a few days later she texted asking for me to venmo her some room money. LOL. That did NOT happen. But that is the only time I've ever has issue with her.
    I saw her a couple of times on SW side and she was great and then she ghosted me too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape