Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 24819
-
07-16-21 17:16 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 124Place
Welp if your interested I just moved here live in Lawrence and have a spare bedroom I'm not married so you can smash and dash but obviously want a convo before to make sure we're on the same page. Sheets in the washer ect 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;. Stay safe guys.
Originally Posted by ComtMan99
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 11:56 #16718Senior Member

Posts: 94And I'm cool with that. Don't make the appointment.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
But once you do, now you have an appointment.
She is double booking people and fucking them over.
-
07-16-21 10:08 #16717Senior Member

Posts: 580Wow
Chicks got some busted up looking feet I wouldn't be posting all them pics of them feet, gross
.
Originally Posted by Dubbes
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 09:21 #16716Senior Member

Posts: 292Abby
Damn, since I have seen her multiple times I never have an issue seeing her but what is doing sucks for you guys. What I have noticed she will take an appointment from a regular over a first timer. I bet I have gone in the door while some of you guys are in the parking lot waiting for a response. She is in my rotation since she does what I like to include face fucking with all the gusto I can muster and eats all slobber. Kissing, and as much pounding in all positions I desire. She also has a great rack and shapely ass. She is older than 26 and I would guess early 30's but no stretch marks that I could see and overall nice and thick. No fat bulges or cottage cheese ass on this one. For now she will stay on the rotation until she ghosts me. Fortunately that hasn't happened yet.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 08:36 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 29This just screams robbery
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64573247 At least she's upfront but I don't think it's wise for anyone to go down this path, it just seems tailor made for a disaster.
-
07-16-21 08:14 #16714Senior Member

Posts: 247Abby. Continued
Due to the lack of quality and variety also have tried on numerous occasions to see Abby. Finally got a response. Yes available. Replied I would be there and gave her numerous updates on my ETA as I was coming from North side. Arrived and ghosted. What is this woman's trip?
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 01:34 #16713Senior Member

Posts: 141She stopped me in my tracks, MILF
Looking and found my honey, redheaded MILF with great response. Went for 30 m $ and I have had mmeg, tabby, candace and she gave me the slowest, softest BBBJCIM I have ever had. In private se side residence. Will repeat.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/420937172780
-
07-16-21 01:29 #16712Regular Member

Posts: 8Nikkie
I want to meet with her because I want a cheap BBBJCIM regular, but I've texted her a few times on separate occasions and she hasn't replied at all. I figured a simple hey are you available should do the trick, have I just been catching her at a bad time?
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 01:28 #16711Senior Member

Posts: 141I saw her early this year then lost track, she is a definite good provider. Pretty feet and flexible. Well worth the $.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 00:49 #16710Regular Member

Posts: 21Asian Persuasion Anyone?
Hey Guys,
Do any of you guys know of any good Asian providers? I keep my eyes out for Asians because they are my favorite as long as they are young enough (18-35 years old or so). I know the AMPs exist but they are not really my style even though I have visited a few here and there. I have seen these hotel Asians but the ads seem sketchy but I would visit one if I heard a positive review that was specific. I usually keep to the North side of Indy. Help this man get some good Asian pussy!
Thanks and stay safe out there.
-Lokhart.
-
07-16-21 00:06 #16709Senior Member

Posts: 601She was on SA for awhile and saw her at her place. Safe neighborhood, had a roommate but there were zero issues. Older than stated age but the boob job was very well done. Menu and price scheme were the same for me. However I went with the half. One and done and moved on.
Originally Posted by Dubbes
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 23:36 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 272Hotel Asian
Tried this number and got a different 'Jenny' on the north west side. I think cute face, but never took her mask off. Appeared 5 mos pregnant or had an odd beer gut for a late 20's girl with otherwise normal proportions.
Tried her best to destroy my dick with a HJ. Wasn't painful per say (lots of oil) but not what I expected. I was looking for a QV and paid 120 so I expected oral, could understand if nothing else. Just got an aggressive HJ. When I asked about oral she yelled at me for 5 minutes, I think about being 20 cheap. She clearly stated it was a Qv when we started, so she knew I didn't short her.
Will not repeat due to a crappy experience. Good luck all.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 22:37 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 30Alexis
That's Alexis, her cc BBC and her boyfriend set me up a couple weeks ago.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 21:36 #16706Senior Member

Posts: 383Very interesting
That this comes as your first post.
Originally Posted by DarthRaider
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 18:36 #16705Regular Member

Posts: 1Set up attempt
Gents,
Got caught up last night in a set up. Ran out the room and old dude trying to act like a cop. Don't ever pay upfront on first date, at minimum half before and half after.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...sweet/40359485










Reply With Quote





