Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 24826
-
07-20-21 15:12 #16726Senior Member

Posts: 727Nikkie
I texted her today at 1214 and heard back at 1217 and 12:45 I was in her mouth. Oh did I mention she can suck a dick.
Originally Posted by ComtMan99
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 13:34 #16725Regular Member

Posts: 4Ashley on Tryst
Just got back from seeing Ashley and all I can say is wow! She is visiting from Columbus Ohio today and tomorrow but I'm hoping she will come back in the future. She opened the door with a robe on and a bra with some sexy panties. I immediately started playing with her girls and I asked her for a CBJ. She sucked me hard until I had to ask her to get on top. She rode me for a bit and I had to get a look from k9. She hopped off, sucked it for a bit again and then bent over. I pounded it for awhile and then I asked if I could finish on her face. She stroked me until I let loose on her face. I need this girl to come back soon!
-
07-20-21 00:09 #16724Senior Member

Posts: 2070-2 with Abby and Lexi
I was passing through town last Thursday and again yesterday (Sunday), so I tried to make an appointment with Abby and Lexi. Never got anything set up with Lexi, although she did respond a few times. But both nights, Abby agreed to a date at a specific time and both nights, the agreed upon time came and went with no response. I was happy she at least didn't tell me where to come so I was just waiting at my hotel room. She needs to stop advertising and only see regulars if she's going to blow people off if they haven't seen her before. I won't bother trying again.
-
07-18-21 19:20 #16723Senior Member

Posts: 56Nikkie. Best time to text
It took me 4-5 texts before I finally got in the door. My 2 cents is to be within 15 minutes of her area; 465 & Emerson. Say you are in the area and can be there in 5-10 minutes. Also found that around noon is pretty good for her. She actually gets up around 11:30 or so. Just keep being nice with the texts. Let us know when you get in the door.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 18:42 #16722Senior Member

Posts: 56Man of the year. Bdd1984
What a fantastic offer. So much appreciated. I will send you a PM to follow up. Right now think she is just trying to get $ without giving any services. She keeps giving me the lines of why she needs $ but always excuse to meet. Again, thanks so much for the offer. I hope I can accept it very soon. Will let you know.
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
Comtman99.
-
07-17-21 22:27 #16721Senior Member

Posts: 153Nikkie
Must be bad timing. I texted and got a responds pretty quick. We set up a time and she asked if we had met before. Everything worked out.
Originally Posted by GetFreaky111
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 14:27 #16720Regular Member

Posts: 3Lyssa
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Lyssa? I have seen her advertise quite a bit but she never has any reviews or comments.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64637333
-
07-16-21 17:16 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 124Place
Welp if your interested I just moved here live in Lawrence and have a spare bedroom I'm not married so you can smash and dash but obviously want a convo before to make sure we're on the same page. Sheets in the washer ect 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;. Stay safe guys.
Originally Posted by ComtMan99
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 11:56 #16718Senior Member

Posts: 94And I'm cool with that. Don't make the appointment.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
But once you do, now you have an appointment.
She is double booking people and fucking them over.
-
07-16-21 10:08 #16717Senior Member

Posts: 580Wow
Chicks got some busted up looking feet I wouldn't be posting all them pics of them feet, gross
.
Originally Posted by Dubbes
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 09:21 #16716Senior Member

Posts: 292Abby
Damn, since I have seen her multiple times I never have an issue seeing her but what is doing sucks for you guys. What I have noticed she will take an appointment from a regular over a first timer. I bet I have gone in the door while some of you guys are in the parking lot waiting for a response. She is in my rotation since she does what I like to include face fucking with all the gusto I can muster and eats all slobber. Kissing, and as much pounding in all positions I desire. She also has a great rack and shapely ass. She is older than 26 and I would guess early 30's but no stretch marks that I could see and overall nice and thick. No fat bulges or cottage cheese ass on this one. For now she will stay on the rotation until she ghosts me. Fortunately that hasn't happened yet.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 08:36 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 29This just screams robbery
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64573247 At least she's upfront but I don't think it's wise for anyone to go down this path, it just seems tailor made for a disaster.
-
07-16-21 08:14 #16714Senior Member

Posts: 247Abby. Continued
Due to the lack of quality and variety also have tried on numerous occasions to see Abby. Finally got a response. Yes available. Replied I would be there and gave her numerous updates on my ETA as I was coming from North side. Arrived and ghosted. What is this woman's trip?
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 01:34 #16713Senior Member

Posts: 141She stopped me in my tracks, MILF
Looking and found my honey, redheaded MILF with great response. Went for 30 m $ and I have had mmeg, tabby, candace and she gave me the slowest, softest BBBJCIM I have ever had. In private se side residence. Will repeat.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/420937172780
-
07-16-21 01:29 #16712Regular Member

Posts: 8Nikkie
I want to meet with her because I want a cheap BBBJCIM regular, but I've texted her a few times on separate occasions and she hasn't replied at all. I figured a simple hey are you available should do the trick, have I just been catching her at a bad time?
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





