Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 541 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 591 641 1041 1541 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16719

    Place

    Quote Originally Posted by ComtMan99  [View Original Post]
    I need some advice / input. Thought this forum would provide best response.

    I met this great 30 yo UTR that wants to meet up. Problem is can't meet at my place or her place. I mean I could get a hotel but don't want the hotel to be part of the regular visits. Min $70-$100 adds up. Yeah. I am a tight ass. Just throwing this out to see if anyone else has been in the same situation and / or has any great ideas. Only think I can come up with is CarDate but not the most convenient / enjoyable.

    Thanks in advance.

    ComTman99.
    Welp if your interested I just moved here live in Lawrence and have a spare bedroom I'm not married so you can smash and dash but obviously want a convo before to make sure we're on the same page. Sheets in the washer ect 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;. Stay safe guys.

  2. #16718
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Damn, since I have seen her multiple times I never have an issue seeing her but what is doing sucks for you guys. What I have noticed she will take an appointment from a regular over a first timer. I bet I have gone in the door while some of you guys are in the parking lot waiting for a response. She is in my rotation since she does what I like to include face fucking with all the gusto I can muster and eats all slobber. Kissing, and as much pounding in all positions I desire. She also has a great rack and shapely ass. She is older than 26 and I would guess early 30's but no stretch marks that I could see and overall nice and thick. No fat bulges or cottage cheese ass on this one. For now she will stay on the rotation until she ghosts me. Fortunately that hasn't happened yet.
    And I'm cool with that. Don't make the appointment.

    But once you do, now you have an appointment.

    She is double booking people and fucking them over.

  3. #16717

    Wow

    Chicks got some busted up looking feet I wouldn't be posting all them pics of them feet, gross

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbes  [View Original Post]
    With few reviews, I decided to somewhat TOFTT here. I was in a time crunch & was thinking with both my heads. Rough-looking hotel and rough area, but surprisingly nice, clean hotel interior and room. She was very sweet. Qv was $. Pretty good BBBJ, then straight to cowgirl, CFS, to finish. She's relatively close to me, and offers outcall, so I'll likely repeat. Her ad says she's 37. I'd be inclined to guess she's closer to 47, but whatever -- I enjoy the company of older women. Stay safe, all.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64538402#.
    .

  4. #16716

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Due to the lack of quality and variety also have tried on numerous occasions to see Abby. Finally got a response. Yes available. Replied I would be there and gave her numerous updates on my ETA as I was coming from North side. Arrived and ghosted. What is this woman's trip?
    Damn, since I have seen her multiple times I never have an issue seeing her but what is doing sucks for you guys. What I have noticed she will take an appointment from a regular over a first timer. I bet I have gone in the door while some of you guys are in the parking lot waiting for a response. She is in my rotation since she does what I like to include face fucking with all the gusto I can muster and eats all slobber. Kissing, and as much pounding in all positions I desire. She also has a great rack and shapely ass. She is older than 26 and I would guess early 30's but no stretch marks that I could see and overall nice and thick. No fat bulges or cottage cheese ass on this one. For now she will stay on the rotation until she ghosts me. Fortunately that hasn't happened yet.

  5. #16715

    This just screams robbery

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64573247 At least she's upfront but I don't think it's wise for anyone to go down this path, it just seems tailor made for a disaster.

  6. #16714

    Abby. Continued

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled a 1 hr with Abby last night, mostly due to positive reviews on here. I worked it out with her 4 hrs prior because of how hard its been to schedule with her.

    Anyways, I drove to her shoddy hotel on the south side, appointment time came and went. Wouldn't answer my text or my call. Very unprofessional. Will not attempt to see her again.

    I think I'm going to institute a new rule. Shitty hotel = shitty provider.

    I know there would be exceptions to that rule as I've experienced them myself, but most of the time the quality of hotel is a great indicator of the quality of provider. Stay safe gentleman.
    Due to the lack of quality and variety also have tried on numerous occasions to see Abby. Finally got a response. Yes available. Replied I would be there and gave her numerous updates on my ETA as I was coming from North side. Arrived and ghosted. What is this woman's trip?

  7. #16713

    She stopped me in my tracks, MILF

    Looking and found my honey, redheaded MILF with great response. Went for 30 m $ and I have had mmeg, tabby, candace and she gave me the slowest, softest BBBJCIM I have ever had. In private se side residence. Will repeat.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/420937172780

  8. #16712

    Nikkie

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    She does suck dick like a trooper. I am amazed that she just kept going and didn't show any signs of getting tired.

    Someone said that her place smells like smoke and you will take the smell home with you. They were not kidding. I drove for 1/2 with my windows rolled down and I still had the smell of smoke on me!
    I want to meet with her because I want a cheap BBBJCIM regular, but I've texted her a few times on separate occasions and she hasn't replied at all. I figured a simple hey are you available should do the trick, have I just been catching her at a bad time?

  9. #16711
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    She was on SA for awhile and saw her at her place. Safe neighborhood, had a roommate but there were zero issues. Older than stated age but the boob job was very well done. Menu and price scheme were the same for me. However I went with the half. One and done and moved on.
    I saw her early this year then lost track, she is a definite good provider. Pretty feet and flexible. Well worth the $.

  10. #16710

    Asian Persuasion Anyone?

    Hey Guys,

    Do any of you guys know of any good Asian providers? I keep my eyes out for Asians because they are my favorite as long as they are young enough (18-35 years old or so). I know the AMPs exist but they are not really my style even though I have visited a few here and there. I have seen these hotel Asians but the ads seem sketchy but I would visit one if I heard a positive review that was specific. I usually keep to the North side of Indy. Help this man get some good Asian pussy!

    Thanks and stay safe out there.

    -Lokhart.

  11. #16709
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbes  [View Original Post]
    With few reviews, I decided to somewhat TOFTT here. I was in a time crunch & was thinking with both my heads. Rough-looking hotel and rough area, but surprisingly nice, clean hotel interior and room. She was very sweet. Qv was $. Pretty good BBBJ, then straight to cowgirl, CFS, to finish. She's relatively close to me, and offers outcall, so I'll likely repeat. Her ad says she's 37. I'd be inclined to guess she's closer to 47, but whatever -- I enjoy the company of older women. Stay safe, all.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64538402#.
    She was on SA for awhile and saw her at her place. Safe neighborhood, had a roommate but there were zero issues. Older than stated age but the boob job was very well done. Menu and price scheme were the same for me. However I went with the half. One and done and moved on.

  12. #16708

    Hotel Asian

    Tried this number and got a different 'Jenny' on the north west side. I think cute face, but never took her mask off. Appeared 5 mos pregnant or had an odd beer gut for a late 20's girl with otherwise normal proportions.

    Tried her best to destroy my dick with a HJ. Wasn't painful per say (lots of oil) but not what I expected. I was looking for a QV and paid 120 so I expected oral, could understand if nothing else. Just got an aggressive HJ. When I asked about oral she yelled at me for 5 minutes, I think about being 20 cheap. She clearly stated it was a Qv when we started, so she knew I didn't short her.

    Will not repeat due to a crappy experience. Good luck all.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    Seems I didn't mention that it was a pretty good time. She was very pretty, but probably won't repeat just due to preferences. I like variety and generally prefer white women. Also, BJ was covered. Don't have much else to add.

  13. #16707

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    That this comes as your first post.
    That's Alexis, her cc BBC and her boyfriend set me up a couple weeks ago.

  14. #16706

    Very interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRaider  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Got caught up last night in a set up. Ran out the room and old dude trying to act like a cop. Don't ever pay upfront on first date, at minimum half before and half after.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...sweet/40359485
    That this comes as your first post.

  15. #16705

    Set up attempt

    Gents,

    Got caught up last night in a set up. Ran out the room and old dude trying to act like a cop. Don't ever pay upfront on first date, at minimum half before and half after.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...sweet/40359485

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape