Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #6576
    Quote Originally Posted by Humyiy  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ria twice. Enjoyed both times but 2 endways better. Looks 90% like pics. Body is hot and sexy like pics. Face was milfy in a hot way. Like those hot 30-40 yo ladies that have just a little surgery to make them look Sexier but not too much. She had zero make-up on the first time and I like a lot of slutty makeup like Japanese gyaru or gal style. 2nd time she wore a little make up and it was hot.

    She didn't talk much which I also prefer. I'm there to bang not chat.

    She said "gentle, gentle" which I did. But when things got hot and we were 20 minutes in, her actions of slamming into me arching that back and ass and making herself cum were the opposite.

    Nice hot tanned 30 something nympho.
    I concur, she likes to start off slow. But definitely looks like the photos, tiny difference in the face but same body type and shape. She is much tanner than photos. Aims to please, and I would recommend!

  2. #6575
    Quote Originally Posted by Thud1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ria? Other than BA's response, there are no reviews or information on her. Her photos are hot for a 30-40 year old. Just would like to know if she looks like her photos and how her service compares. Thanks!
    Recently saw Hyori (see my review) and booker recommended Ria or Ella next time. I'm also intrigued with Ria- photos seem real, plan to see her in the not too distant future.

  3. #6574

    Hyori at Kwapvibe (also Newasianvibe)

    Oh boy where do I start.

    As soon as she opened the door I knew I was in for a kaka time- no big welcoming smile or hug, only a cordial greeting but not particularly warm in any sense of the word.

    Taller girl, slim body with nice legs and decent face. Difficult to discern age, maybe mid, possibly late 30's though younger in appearance. Pics are only faintly representative, figure is not as curvaceous in person. Body and face is somewhat similar to Vixen of former Pepsiclub / Palace fame, but without the evenly tan and delicate facial features.

    No preview or sexiness / rubbing in the shower. She spent quite some time cleaning my butt / crotch area. Thinking that rim was in store I laid face-down on the bed. But the only action I got was an awkward message that consisted of her hands lightly going up and down my back in a circular motion for few minutes to my disappointment. This was followed up with some light kissing on the back / body.

    Turned over for some uninspired BBBJ complete with artificial moaning sounds. When I pulled her up for some LFK / DFK she quickly quipped "what do you want?" before relenting which sort of dampened the mood.

    Seems either scripted or new and wants things to progress her way. After BBBJ, she immediately transitioned to a partial-thrust CG with continued moaning sounds. When I asked for her to turn around for RCG instead she got all huffy and puffy and murmured something in Korean and reluctantly obliged.

    During the after-action chat, open-up a bit and was more friendly.

    After showering, left with about 15 minutes remaining in my 1 hour session. Also, did not assist me in putting on my clothes, instead was lathering herself up with lotion.

    Overall, lacked the attentiveness and service you would expect from a GFE experience. Not sure if it's because she is new or just has GPS. While she has a decent slim / tall body and appearance, would not repeat unless she has a complete service / attitude epiphany.

    Booker was nice enough to recommend Ria or Ella- I plan to try them next time.

    Rate two eighty, CFS only.

  4. #6573
    Quote Originally Posted by Humyiy  [View Original Post]
    I experimented on dating apps, arrangement apps, sugar daddy apps, Twitter DMs, WeChat etc.

    The only one slightly wortwhile was WeChat with several NSA hookups with anonymous Chinese babes.

    All the rest probaby spent $5000 on dinners, clubs, drinks, membership fees etc. No memorable hookups. Crappy sex, stanky girls, bad breath girls. Total f waste.

    Kgirls are the best. J girls are a close second. Time and money well spent. Hundreds of fantastic memorides.
    Whoa, whoa. Tell me about WeChat. How did you make this happen? I want to hook up with anonymous Chinese babes!

  5. #6572

    Ria

    I saw Ria twice. Enjoyed both times but 2 endways better. Looks 90% like pics. Body is hot and sexy like pics. Face was milfy in a hot way. Like those hot 30-40 yo ladies that have just a little surgery to make them look Sexier but not too much. She had zero make-up on the first time and I like a lot of slutty makeup like Japanese gyaru or gal style. 2nd time she wore a little make up and it was hot.

    She didn't talk much which I also prefer. I'm there to bang not chat.

    She said "gentle, gentle" which I did. But when things got hot and we were 20 minutes in, her actions of slamming into me arching that back and ass and making herself cum were the opposite.

    Nice hot tanned 30 something nympho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thud1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ria? Other than BA's response, there are no reviews or information on her. Her photos are hot for a 30-40 year old. Just would like to know if she looks like her photos and how her service compares. Thanks!

  6. #6571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    RIA. NewAsianVibe

    Quote Originally Posted by Thud1  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to read some reviews on Ria (NewAsianVibe) before pulling the trigger and going to see her. But obviously can't do a search with the 3 letter name.

    Anyone know of her or seen her lately. ? Thanks for any feedback!
    Has anyone seen Ria? Other than BA's response, there are no reviews or information on her. Her photos are hot for a 30-40 year old. Just would like to know if she looks like her photos and how her service compares. Thanks!

  7. #6570
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneRanger22  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to book Alice but booker wouldn't let me. Have any one seen Ella or Jun. I would like to give them a try.
    I have seen Alice a few times, she even did outcall to me. She has the whitest skin from all girls, probably the best ass to waist ratio. Face is a bit plastic, very good suction. PM me for details if you like to know how to see her. My top 5 for sure.

  8. #6569
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Can I ask which Kgirls do you like? I want to know your taste.

    I thought you said I hyped Cami but you referred to Jiyu (click here).

    Obviously I hyped Jiyu starting with the title. It's not often a girl could excite me like that. Hot chick, great sex, unique experience. I am more interested in knowing if you guys think I ever lied before.

    I wanted to be trustworthy and reliable to brothers since I joined. I had to control myself NOT to hype a girl and chose only girls who may be a pleasant surprise for brothers. I tried hard to help brothers find a good match. Now the glove is off.

    Boner is all about boning and telling other boners to come join the fun. I will know I am not welcomed anymore when more brothers are unhappy than happy. Keep the reviews coming so I know.
    Hey boner,

    I am going to see Jiyu today for hhr, will report back!

  9. #6568

    Is it bad to hype good girls?

    Can I ask which Kgirls do you like? I want to know your taste.

    I thought you said I hyped Cami but you referred to Jiyu (click here).

    Obviously I hyped Jiyu starting with the title. It's not often a girl could excite me like that. Hot chick, great sex, unique experience. I am more interested in knowing if you guys think I ever lied before.

    I wanted to be trustworthy and reliable to brothers since I joined. I had to control myself NOT to hype a girl and chose only girls who may be a pleasant surprise for brothers. I tried hard to help brothers find a good match. Now the glove is off.

    Boner is all about boning and telling other boners to come join the fun. I will know I am not welcomed anymore when more brothers are unhappy than happy. Keep the reviews coming so I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    Come on. At least admit it.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...049&viewfull=1#post5274049.

  10. #6567
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #6566

    She's great

    Haha I feel like all the small jr. With a broke paycheck mentality are always the crybabies on here. She's a certify baddie whose got some nice toned body. Obviously if your insecure about satisfying then you should stay clear. Think of Kendra Lust type body with her. Some of yah like the petit so yah can feel more secure LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpideyLennon  [View Original Post]
    Booked the legendary Cami today for the first time. I caught her on a good day I think. She didn't seem distant to me. I got to say, she is pretty and hot in person, but I wouldn't say she's DDG pretty. Service was good but not memorable. LFK to some DFK, BBBJ good suction no teeth, almost blew right there, 69, DATY, Mish, Doggy, Then went back to eating her, while doing it, she pussy farted on me and got more vocal during DATY. Blew my load in mish. Cleaned me up, then talked for a while about stuff. Etc. You know.

    Repeat: Maybe, if all else fail as they say. She could be my backup, why you asked? Well I think she was overhyped a bit, she is pretty and hot Don't get me wrong, I just don't get why her "donation" is higher than other talents.

  12. #6565
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who hyped her. I only said what I think about a girl. Cami's my ATF and I think she's very hot and attractive. Her donation is higher because she has regulars including me who will still see her. I do think her looks, services, and attitude combination are better than many girls who have less donation. I try out many girls after all. At least you didn't regret the donation.
    Come on. At least admit it.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...049&viewfull=1#post5274049.

  13. #6564
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide5  [View Original Post]
    Ami lacked shape? The description says she has double D's. Is that not right?
    Take any listed measurements with a grain of salt. Pictures included. You're more likely to get reliable info from a review than the booker. As long as you avoid the shills anyways.

  14. #6563
    Quote Originally Posted by DasBunka  [View Original Post]
    After seeing Jiyu, I reached out to booker to see Joanne but she was off. Booker recommended Ami for her youth and body. Booker was right about Ami youth. She is definitely young (early 20's) and very nice with good English. However, I wasn't into her look / body. Tall, and lacked shape. Going in I was hoping I would be able to post in Hot Young Asian thread. As mentioned she was nice but I just couldn't get into it.
    Ami lacked shape? The description says she has double D's. Is that not right?

  15. #6562

    Jiyu one last review

    Thanks for all the new reviews. Sorry AlexisDavis and IAmGib1 were disappointed.

    I linked all her reviews I could find so you guys know what to expect. I tried to be reliable since I joined but by nature I am unreliable. Not only do I bang girls without a care, I also have a switch reserved for hot girls. The switch was flipped as soon I saw Jiyu the first time.

    I was able to connect with her right away. I thought being washed while she had her clothes on were hot LOL. She was not the first girl to do that to me though.

    I initiated kissing and it was really enjoyable while banging her. Also ate her too. What DarkSide5 said was also how I felt:

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide5  [View Original Post]
    ...her moans and facial expressions while in mish were awesome. Her BBBJ style is my style too with no hint of teeth and a slow methodical erotic pace that made me feel like I was melting in her mouth... It might be better if you are the type of person to take charge.
    I was not sure how to answer when a brother asked how's her service. When being with Jiyu feels like being with a girlfriend, that's all the service I need. I am still not sure what service means.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jiyu recently as well. A lot of people have rated her high, I will have to go against the grain here. She is the girl in the photos, but less attractive IRL. Her body is also not soft, her skin is rough at some parts, and her butt is enhanced or at least I assume as it does not jiggle at all. Service-wise is was probably the worst I ever had. She does not shower with you, does not initiate DFK, or show any enthusiasm. The only thing good to write home about is that her BBBJ is really nice and sloppy, but that's about it. I booked and paid for an hour, but left in 30 minutes. YMMV I guess, but it was one of the few times where I felt like I wasted money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape