Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #6546

    Cami at CKD

    Booked the legendary Cami today for the first time. I caught her on a good day I think. She didn't seem distant to me. I got to say, she is pretty and hot in person, but I wouldn't say she's DDG pretty. Service was good but not memorable. LFK to some DFK, BBBJ good suction no teeth, almost blew right there, 69, DATY, Mish, Doggy, Then went back to eating her, while doing it, she pussy farted on me and got more vocal during DATY. Blew my load in mish. Cleaned me up, then talked for a while about stuff. Etc. You know.

    Repeat: Maybe, if all else fail as they say. She could be my backup, why you asked? Well I think she was overhyped a bit, she is pretty and hot Don't get me wrong, I just don't get why her "donation" is higher than other talents.

  2. #6545

    Lora at SKG

    Does anyone know is Lora from SKG is still around or retired or on a vacation?

  3. #6544
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Jiyu vs Chanel at J

    Quote Originally Posted by KingsFoil  [View Original Post]
    I don't need to give you a description because she's the girl in the pictures, no alterations. I used Candygirlla.

    Nice ass. Reminded me of Ruby. Fit. Like a latina. First time someone stood outside the shower in her socks while cleaning me inside the shower though. That was funny. I would repeat. I actually think her ass is better than Chanel's (J) was.
    Chanel had a fabulous bubble-butt and an amazing body at first but then she got butt implants and went full Khardashian.

  4. #6543
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamsamida  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean this one?
    Pretty sure he is talking about this one: https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/venus/.

  5. #6542
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamsamida  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean this one?
    That's not the Venus he's talking about. On a side note, Venus / Bijou is one of my ATF in GFE category. I know for many she lacks in this department but something about her peesonality I just really love.

  6. #6541

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by Thud1  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Venus in OC. Today is her last day in OC and she will now be working with J and located in Mid-Wilshire. There has been some "back and forth" as to whether she is the original Venus (Bijou) from years past. I can attest that she is the original. I had seen Venus numerous times 10 years ago and when I met her today, immediately I recognized her amazing body and face. She has the most amazing legs and ass I have ever seen. Very toned and solid. Her boobs are full C implants, but nice to feel and grope. She is the perfect looking provider for me. She is around 35 years old is my guess. From a face and body stand point she it Ultimate top tier for me. But as for her service, it is lacking. And I remember 10 years ag to was the same. I enjoyed the service, but it was not enthusiastic. So, I took the lead and did what I wanted and was happy when I walked out. Also, those that are Magnum. She takes it full force and with pleasure!
    Do you mean this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 02169F27-D545-4C2B-B319-CC1215BE3EA5.jpeg‎  

  7. #6540
    Wow seriously? 40+ minutes of non stop pounding. Well I'm not ashamed to say I can't make that happen. I'm no porn actor that can go that marathon length of time. Usually 5-10 for the first drop and I work the 2nd drop for 10-20. I agree, I also hate the upcharge for msog but with the current situation the girls and the agency know they can take advantage of the situation. Hope once more girls make it to our shores the upcharge for msog drops.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide5  [View Original Post]
    When talking about eliminating the upcharge fee for msog, the easiest thing would be is to use up the entire session without unloading until the very end. It never made sense to me for the girls to charge more for two shots when it is actually easier for them to have a rest period in between the shots. 40+ minutes of non-stop penetration is a lot more work for them than two shorter periods with a break in between. If she asks you if you are close, that means you are doing great!

  8. #6539

    Lol

    Well mongers love to talk and share LOL and from what I know, there are way far more dudes that bust within 5-10 minutes than there are guys that can last over 40 without busting a single time LOL these girls know there is a shit ton of guys that don't last longer than 5 minutes pumping a girl, especially if it's BB. So charging for extra shots is just smart business move for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide5  [View Original Post]
    When talking about eliminating the upcharge fee for msog, the easiest thing would be is to use up the entire session without unloading until the very end. It never made sense to me for the girls to charge more for two shots when it is actually easier for them to have a rest period in between the shots. 40+ minutes of non-stop penetration is a lot more work for them than two shorter periods with a break in between. If she asks you if you are close, that means you are doing great!

  9. #6538
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    This was what I tried to explain about Kgirls economics. I was not interested in debating it here though. Instead, I solve economy problem the American way, by throwing more money at it.
    I recently had a insightful conversation about inflated air fare prices and the economics can also be applied here. Airlines are overcharging because they know if you really have to fly in a pandemic you must be pretty desperate and will pay the inflate prices.

  10. #6537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    Venus. Yes, the original Venus.

    Just saw Venus in OC. Today is her last day in OC and she will now be working with J and located in Mid-Wilshire. There has been some "back and forth" as to whether she is the original Venus (Bijou) from years past. I can attest that she is the original. I had seen Venus numerous times 10 years ago and when I met her today, immediately I recognized her amazing body and face. She has the most amazing legs and ass I have ever seen. Very toned and solid. Her boobs are full C implants, but nice to feel and grope. She is the perfect looking provider for me. She is around 35 years old is my guess. From a face and body stand point she it Ultimate top tier for me. But as for her service, it is lacking. And I remember 10 years ag to was the same. I enjoyed the service, but it was not enthusiastic. So, I took the lead and did what I wanted and was happy when I walked out. Also, those that are Magnum. She takes it full force and with pleasure!

  11. #6536
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide5  [View Original Post]
    When talking about eliminating the upcharge fee for msog, the easiest thing would be is to use up the entire session without unloading until the very end. It never made sense to me for the girls to charge more for two shots when it is actually easier for them to have a rest period in between the shots. 40+ minutes of non-stop penetration is a lot more work for them than two shorter periods with a break in between. If she asks you if you are close, that means you are doing great!
    I'd just eat them for 40 minutes and fk for 2 minutes.

  12. #6535

    Nice ass is right!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingsFoil  [View Original Post]
    I don't need to give you a description because she's the girl in the pictures, no alterations. I used Candygirlla.

    Nice ass. Reminded me of Ruby. Fit. Like a latina. First time someone stood outside the shower in her socks while cleaning me inside the shower though. That was funny. I would repeat. I actually think her ass is better than Chanel's (J) was.
    I concur! Real pics, Great ass, and nice in all positions!

  13. #6534

    Best Way to Eliminate Upcharge

    When talking about eliminating the upcharge fee for msog, the easiest thing would be is to use up the entire session without unloading until the very end. It never made sense to me for the girls to charge more for two shots when it is actually easier for them to have a rest period in between the shots. 40+ minutes of non-stop penetration is a lot more work for them than two shorter periods with a break in between. If she asks you if you are close, that means you are doing great!

  14. #6533
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dodo in Burbank through VIP Club?? I may want to try since it's close to my house but. With this agency. It's more of a miss than hit.
    Since it's so close to your house I say go check it out. You can always walk away if you don't like what you see.

    Like you said more misses than hits for me but I did find a few gems.

  15. #6532

    VIP C-Agency Dodo

    Has anyone seen Dodo in Burbank through VIP Club?? I may want to try since it's close to my house but. With this agency. It's more of a miss than hit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape