Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 9711
-
04-02-21 15:29 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 43I concur, she likes to start off slow. But definitely looks like the photos, tiny difference in the face but same body type and shape. She is much tanner than photos. Aims to please, and I would recommend!
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 06:17 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 275Recently saw Hyori (see my review) and booker recommended Ria or Ella next time. I'm also intrigued with Ria- photos seem real, plan to see her in the not too distant future.
Originally Posted by Thud1
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 06:13 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 275Hyori at Kwapvibe (also Newasianvibe)
Oh boy where do I start.
As soon as she opened the door I knew I was in for a kaka time- no big welcoming smile or hug, only a cordial greeting but not particularly warm in any sense of the word.
Taller girl, slim body with nice legs and decent face. Difficult to discern age, maybe mid, possibly late 30's though younger in appearance. Pics are only faintly representative, figure is not as curvaceous in person. Body and face is somewhat similar to Vixen of former Pepsiclub / Palace fame, but without the evenly tan and delicate facial features.
No preview or sexiness / rubbing in the shower. She spent quite some time cleaning my butt / crotch area. Thinking that rim was in store I laid face-down on the bed. But the only action I got was an awkward message that consisted of her hands lightly going up and down my back in a circular motion for few minutes to my disappointment. This was followed up with some light kissing on the back / body.
Turned over for some uninspired BBBJ complete with artificial moaning sounds. When I pulled her up for some LFK / DFK she quickly quipped "what do you want?" before relenting which sort of dampened the mood.
Seems either scripted or new and wants things to progress her way. After BBBJ, she immediately transitioned to a partial-thrust CG with continued moaning sounds. When I asked for her to turn around for RCG instead she got all huffy and puffy and murmured something in Korean and reluctantly obliged.
During the after-action chat, open-up a bit and was more friendly.
After showering, left with about 15 minutes remaining in my 1 hour session. Also, did not assist me in putting on my clothes, instead was lathering herself up with lotion.
Overall, lacked the attentiveness and service you would expect from a GFE experience. Not sure if it's because she is new or just has GPS. While she has a decent slim / tall body and appearance, would not repeat unless she has a complete service / attitude epiphany.
Booker was nice enough to recommend Ria or Ella- I plan to try them next time.
Rate two eighty, CFS only.
-
04-01-21 23:51 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 132Whoa, whoa. Tell me about WeChat. How did you make this happen? I want to hook up with anonymous Chinese babes!
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 23:32 #6572Senior Member

Posts: 462Ria
I saw Ria twice. Enjoyed both times but 2 endways better. Looks 90% like pics. Body is hot and sexy like pics. Face was milfy in a hot way. Like those hot 30-40 yo ladies that have just a little surgery to make them look Sexier but not too much. She had zero make-up on the first time and I like a lot of slutty makeup like Japanese gyaru or gal style. 2nd time she wore a little make up and it was hot.
She didn't talk much which I also prefer. I'm there to bang not chat.
She said "gentle, gentle" which I did. But when things got hot and we were 20 minutes in, her actions of slamming into me arching that back and ass and making herself cum were the opposite.
Nice hot tanned 30 something nympho.
Originally Posted by Thud1
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 19:28 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 169RIA. NewAsianVibe
Has anyone seen Ria? Other than BA's response, there are no reviews or information on her. Her photos are hot for a 30-40 year old. Just would like to know if she looks like her photos and how her service compares. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Thud1
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 13:36 #6570Regular Member

Posts: 9I have seen Alice a few times, she even did outcall to me. She has the whitest skin from all girls, probably the best ass to waist ratio. Face is a bit plastic, very good suction. PM me for details if you like to know how to see her. My top 5 for sure.
Originally Posted by BoneRanger22
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 13:28 #6569Regular Member

Posts: 9Hey boner,
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
I am going to see Jiyu today for hhr, will report back!
-
03-30-21 15:28 #6568Senior Member

Posts: 3687Is it bad to hype good girls?
Can I ask which Kgirls do you like? I want to know your taste.
I thought you said I hyped Cami but you referred to Jiyu (click here).
Obviously I hyped Jiyu starting with the title. It's not often a girl could excite me like that. Hot chick, great sex, unique experience. I am more interested in knowing if you guys think I ever lied before.
I wanted to be trustworthy and reliable to brothers since I joined. I had to control myself NOT to hype a girl and chose only girls who may be a pleasant surprise for brothers. I tried hard to help brothers find a good match. Now the glove is off.
Boner is all about boning and telling other boners to come join the fun. I will know I am not welcomed anymore when more brothers are unhappy than happy. Keep the reviews coming so I know.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 13:14 #6567Banned Member

Posts: 119[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-30-21 13:12 #6566Banned Member

Posts: 119She's great
Haha I feel like all the small jr. With a broke paycheck mentality are always the crybabies on here. She's a certify baddie whose got some nice toned body. Obviously if your insecure about satisfying then you should stay clear. Think of Kendra Lust type body with her. Some of yah like the petit so yah can feel more secure LOL.
Originally Posted by SpideyLennon
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 10:56 #6565Senior Member

Posts: 780Come on. At least admit it.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...049&viewfull=1#post5274049.
-
03-30-21 00:56 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 1834Take any listed measurements with a grain of salt. Pictures included. You're more likely to get reliable info from a review than the booker. As long as you avoid the shills anyways.
Originally Posted by DarkSide5
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 12:59 #6563Senior Member

Posts: 36Ami lacked shape? The description says she has double D's. Is that not right?
Originally Posted by DasBunka
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 22:42 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 3687Jiyu one last review
Thanks for all the new reviews. Sorry AlexisDavis and IAmGib1 were disappointed.
I linked all her reviews I could find so you guys know what to expect. I tried to be reliable since I joined but by nature I am unreliable. Not only do I bang girls without a care, I also have a switch reserved for hot girls. The switch was flipped as soon I saw Jiyu the first time.
I was able to connect with her right away. I thought being washed while she had her clothes on were hot LOL. She was not the first girl to do that to me though.
I initiated kissing and it was really enjoyable while banging her. Also ate her too. What DarkSide5 said was also how I felt:
I was not sure how to answer when a brother asked how's her service. When being with Jiyu feels like being with a girlfriend, that's all the service I need. I am still not sure what service means.
Originally Posted by DarkSide5
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




