Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 9711
-
03-28-21 17:41 #6561Senior Member

Posts: 337Jiyu
I saw Jiyu recently as well. A lot of people have rated her high, I will have to go against the grain here. She is the girl in the photos, but less attractive IRL. Her body is also not soft, her skin is rough at some parts, and her butt is enhanced or at least I assume as it does not jiggle at all. Service-wise is was probably the worst I ever had. She does not shower with you, does not initiate DFK, or show any enthusiasm. The only thing good to write home about is that her BBBJ is really nice and sloppy, but that's about it. I booked and paid for an hour, but left in 30 minutes. YMMV I guess, but it was one of the few times where I felt like I wasted money.
-
03-28-21 15:33 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 746Waste of time and money averted.
No DATY or 69? Jesus. Thanks for letting us know. I almost booked her and would have been 100% unsatisfied to get there and be told DATY is off the menu.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 14:24 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 36Jiyu
I saw Jiyu and she basically looks like the photos. I guess people can debate whether she is a MILF type but I didn't have think so. In terms of looks I would rate her pretty high. She had a Lara Croft type of vibe with a long braid and big ass from behind. She was about 5'7" or so and her mid-section was not super tight but it wasn't any sort of pouch. She is just thick. I didn't notice her having breasts implants although I didn't squeeze them too hard. The didn't look perfectly round or super perky so they looked real. I didn't do daty but she was responsive to kissing including dfk once I initiated. She is a bit aloof and doesn't shower you with affection. However, once she warms up, things feel real. Her initial coolness and then her moans and facial expressions while in mish were awesome. Her BBBJ style is my style too with no hint of teeth and a slow methodical erotic pace that made me feel like I was melting in her mouth.
It's definitely a different type of experience. It might be better if you are the type of person to take charge.
-
03-28-21 13:26 #6558Regular Member

Posts: 10Jiyu
She doesn't see Korean too.
Originally Posted by PlutoKiller
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 13:14 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 81Ami
After seeing Jiyu, I reached out to booker to see Joanne but she was off. Booker recommended Ami for her youth and body. Booker was right about Ami youth. She is definitely young (early 20's) and very nice with good English. However, I wasn't into her look / body. Tall, and lacked shape. Going in I was hoping I would be able to post in Hot Young Asian thread. As mentioned she was nice but I just couldn't get into it.
-
03-28-21 12:05 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 1896 shop
I wanted to book Alice but booker wouldn't let me. Have any one seen Ella or Jun. I would like to give them a try.
-
03-28-21 10:53 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 250Jyiu
That is a long no list. Notes taken. Thank you.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 09:02 #6554Banned Member

Posts: 1258Lora
I second what BA said. Lora was as sweetheart and some of the nicest naturals on a lean, slender Kgirl body. Loved sex and was a GFE experience all the way.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 08:58 #6553Banned Member

Posts: 1258Jyiu review
Jiyu does indeed favor her pics and is hot for the most part. Pretty face, hourglass figure a bit of slack in the middle but not enough to call her fat. Nice legs. That ass is some good work and the reason I spent most of my time pounding her in doggie and flat doggie. Good English. Good BBJ with a bit of BLS. She does try to DTBBJ and has a nice slow leisurely pace while doing so. Too short a time spent before she wants to go to the condom for me. She has both T&A implants. Unfortunately for me No DATY /69 said she did not like it. Did not do DFK, since I got the feeling that was a No as well. I don't repeat with girls with ass implants much and won't with her. YMMV. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 02:19 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 3687Both Venus and Cami personality are perfect for me. I don't feel anything lacking in GFE category or services. Both are my ATFs and I will continue to see them for as long as they work.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 02:08 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 3687I don't know who hyped her. I only said what I think about a girl. Cami's my ATF and I think she's very hot and attractive. Her donation is higher because she has regulars including me who will still see her. I do think her looks, services, and attitude combination are better than many girls who have less donation. I try out many girls after all. At least you didn't regret the donation.
Originally Posted by SpideyLennon
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 01:58 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 169Original Venus
Venus with ca-kdolls. She is no longer working in Orange County. She lives in K-town and has been making the drive south, but now will be available Mid-Wilshire.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
The photos on ca-kdolls website are not hers. Those of you who knew her as Venus / Bijou back in the day, then you know that she has an amazing stealth body. She has the body of a 25 year old but her age is around 35 years old. If her attitude and service were notched up a few levels, then she would be Top Tier. For me she is a 9 in looks and a 7 in service.
-
03-28-21 01:56 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 3687Lora retired happily
I am happy for Lora. My ATF and THE nicest Kgirl I knew. I would love to be the one to retire her.
Originally Posted by Seamak9
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 01:01 #6548Senior Member

Posts: 1834Cami and reality check
She's been a staple at J's for a while now. Her tenure and looks gives her some leeway to increase rates as she's built up a solid repeat client pool. I think it's important from time to time to step back and realign with expectations and look at the cross section of the market that kgirls dominate. Looks are subjective to an extent but placed in the spectrum of kgirls (past and present) most would agree she clearly can be ranked in the top 10-15 percent. For some, they would rate her even higher.
Originally Posted by SpideyLennon
[View Original Post]
Stepping back even further, the whole package (price, looks, service / peformance, safety, etc.) afforded by kgirls soundly beats or aggressively competes with what you can find anywhere else. Some truly beautiful ladies do occasionally appear in the kgirl scene but it's important to be pragmatic and realistic about what can be expected at this price point. If you have a big enough wallet, DDG talents willing to do whatever you want is easily found. But I don't, so spending a tenth to thirtieth of the price to get roughly 75%-80% (my personal estimation) of truly world class top tier providers is value that can't be beat.
-
03-28-21 00:36 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 1834I believe she's gone. Haven't seen Kay advertising her for almost a year now.
Originally Posted by Seamak9
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




