Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 9711
-
03-21-21 01:42 #6501Senior Member

Posts: 3687This was what I tried to explain about Kgirls economics. I was not interested in debating it here though. Instead, I solve economy problem the American way, by throwing more money at it.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 01:28 #6500Senior Member

Posts: 462Dating is a waste of ime and money
I experimented on dating apps, arrangement apps, sugar daddy apps, Twitter DMs, WeChat etc.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
The only one slightly wortwhile was WeChat with several NSA hookups with anonymous Chinese babes.
All the rest probaby spent $5000 on dinners, clubs, drinks, membership fees etc. No memorable hookups. Crappy sex, stanky girls, bad breath girls. Total f waste.
Kgirls are the best. J girls are a close second. Time and money well spent. Hundreds of fantastic memorides.
-
03-21-21 00:56 #6499Senior Member

Posts: 787Anyone with half a brain went on to receive EDD while still working LOL.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 23:53 #6498Senior Member

Posts: 309MeTooNoUpcharge
Don't worry I am already a premium member of the MeTooNoUpcharge club. I stick to my regular no up charge girls, what I find interesting is that most no upcharge girls look and give better service then the girls that upcharge it's almost like backwards world.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 23:28 #6497Senior Member

Posts: 787Literally "waste of time" LOL.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 18:39 #6496Senior Member

Posts: 862Any of you guys ever use dating apps to get free pussy?
Shit is a waste of time, and just reinforces why I keep cumming back to kgirls. Time is money. Just spend the money.
I don't think I'll ever be able to leave this lifestyle. I'm stuck in it.
-
03-20-21 15:57 #6495Senior Member

Posts: 169Ria. NewAsianVibe
I wanted to read some reviews on Ria (NewAsianVibe) before pulling the trigger and going to see her. But obviously can't do a search with the 3 letter name.
Anyone know of her or seen her lately. ? Thanks for any feedback!
-
03-20-21 15:33 #6494Senior Member

Posts: 90Confirming Pepsi rates
Still the same. Pepsi did upgrade last quarter up to $300 but the other girls are still at $260 with no upgrade costs. I just saw Becky on Thursday, she took 4 months off. Still $250. MistressX still $260. Vixen left the group, she is now Foxie at K-Fantasies, where their base rate is $280 + $100 for PSE. Ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 00:32 #6493Senior Member

Posts: 462Illogical
This reminds me of a discussion I ha with the owner of a previously favorite restaurant:
Originally Posted by DennyBoy
[View Original Post]
He said that because of Covid, their business was down about 50%. Rather than cut into his millions, his logic was to DOUBLE the prices. Huh.
So rather than pay $60 for the same dinner that used to cost me $30, I stopped going there. And they wonder why business is slow.
-
03-19-21 22:25 #6492Senior Member

Posts: 3687I am only here to help brothers enjoying the Asian girls, not telling them what or who they should do.
Just for fun, I may start a few movements like #MeTooHornyForHYA or #MeTooNoUpcharge and hope more boners join me because together we can make a difference. Five of us together can find most HYA in SoCal. Fifty of us can make at least 1 girl busy enough to stay longer.
All I know from Kgirl economic is when I tried to get one girl to move to another agency, she called up mamasan and asked how much she can make there. Mamasan didn't believe her when she said she was making much more money at her current place. Suffice to say she didn't move.
So I am just sharing to get brothers to make many deposits into a Kgirl's bank. We all just need to vote with our wallet and girls will follow the money. Hence I am pointing to different girls or agencies.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 22:11 #6491Senior Member

Posts: 3687Anna (Niya) is 270/ hr with 100 upcharge for BBFS. Stella is 320/ hr GFE only.
It looks like Casino succumbed to upcharge as I think she is now Rosa with CandyGirlLA or Rosie with HX K-Fantasie.
Originally Posted by JungleFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 20:09 #6490Senior Member

Posts: 243Yeah I just saw the ad yesterday! Great news. I haven't actually had a chance to see her so was eagerly awaiting that vacation ending. Will try to ASAP.
Originally Posted by Kamsamida
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 19:05 #6489Senior Member

Posts: 7263I agree cause you get access to all 3 holes and just purge inside all of them!
Originally Posted by Kamsamida
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 18:44 #6488Banned Member

Posts: 208Pepsi herself is now 300. Worth every single cent.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 18:00 #6487Senior Member

Posts: 143Pepsi from Pepsiclub is now 300.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





