Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 328 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 4916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2696
    Any info on this provider?

    https://chattanooga.rubratings.com/244

    I know I've read about her in the past but can't remember her name to do a search and refresh my memory.

  2. #2695
    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    Just my. 02 but she gives a great sensual massage that gets better as she gets to know your likes and wants and an amazing ending. Very nice woman that enjoys great conversation and a great teasing touch. I don't know what you're getting in Atlanta for less than $80, but I think she's worth every penny. Betty rocks.
    I tried reaching out to Betty this morning and got a quick reply that she was no longer offering massages. I've seen her once before and am a little sad I won't get a second opportunity but c'est la vie. I opted for K Stone instead (first time going) and was pretty pleased with the service. It was the same cost for the same service plus a table shower, though I did leave a tip as well.

  3. #2694

    Rubdown

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    Going to go out on a limb here and say this ad is fake. North Dakota area code and who the hell can even make out her ad title. Still don't know about the rub ratings Chattanooga section, now Atlanta section rub ratings is mostly legit.
    Beware, almost agreed on price. Asked me to buy a gift card and send pictures of front and back of the card. I mentioned I'm not stupid to do that. I asked for location, sent me a screenshot of some Chattanooga downtown address, shown I believe 5458 miles away, I played with maps and figured out someone texting me from text app somewhere in Nigeria, when I told her / him I know it's a scam and they're not even in America, he or she became really mad cussing me out left and right. Before that I asked is that ok if we'll just meet first no massage, she said yes, went to that address, no one even came out but was texting saying she doesn't see me there. Be careful, caught her / him by a screenshot of Apple maps showing that distance of 5458 miles away, or pretty close to it. Be wise.

  4. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    I had decided to take a trip to K Stone last week. Was greeted by mama san at the door. Opted for 30 min massage which was 60. I was then met by a lady to be in her mid 40's named Kim. She was somewhat good looking and I believe Korean. She did ask me a lot of questions, I believe trying to get a feel of how many times I had been there which was fine with me. We did table shower and she washed me good. Then we went back to the room, she started massage which was literally nothing but a rub down so do not expect a good massage here. After getting tired of her just rubbing on me, I flipped and that's when the $ discussion began. Opted for 100 FS everything covered. Services were alright. I will go back but hope to get someone else.
    Can you PM me where K stone is located. I am not familiar with Chattanooga area.

  5. #2692

    Chattonga huh

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLast  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys passing through Chatt. Tomorrow and was curious about this one? I couldn't find anything on her on here.

    https://chattanooga.rubratings.com/128486
    Going to go out on a limb here and say this ad is fake. North Dakota area code and who the hell can even make out her ad title. Still don't know about the rub ratings Chattanooga section, now Atlanta section rub ratings is mostly legit.

  6. #2691
    I've not seen her but if you go there please let us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLast  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys passing through Chatt. Tomorrow and was curious about this one? I couldn't find anything on her on here.

    https://chattanooga.rubratings.com/128486

  7. #2690

    Passing through tomorrow

    Hey guys passing through Chatt. Tomorrow and was curious about this one? I couldn't find anything on her on here.

    https://chattanooga.rubratings.com/128486

  8. #2689

    Nikki

    Not worth it. Attitude is horrible, massage mediocre, rather hit a legit massage spot amd rub one off myself.

  9. #2688

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Ain't she a waste of time?
    She was years ago. Then she changed and eased up a bit. Then she went away with uncle. Now she's back. I don't know how she is now. Gained some weight it looks like.

  10. #2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Savagething  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Nikki is back in Chattanooga. Just look up massage by Nikki. Would like to know what's up.
    Ain't she a waste of time?

  11. #2686

    Not thosr

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the AMPs in North GA lately? Ruby or Aroma? Deciding to go visit them but want to make sure it'll be worth my time. Looking for good massage and FS.
    Pine, k stone, or royal.

  12. #2685

    North GA AMPs

    Has anyone been to the AMPs in North GA lately? Ruby or Aroma? Deciding to go visit them but want to make sure it'll be worth my time. Looking for good massage and FS.

  13. #2684

    Nikki is back

    It looks like Nikki is back in Chattanooga. Just look up massage by Nikki. Would like to know what's up.

  14. #2683
    How much is the damage?

  15. #2682

    Pine

    Older lady. Friendly. Korean. Chubby. Old boltons but nice. Massage ok. Early flip. Rest was standard AMP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape