Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 328 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4915
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2680

    Yes

    I'm just average at 7. 5 and hear the same garbage. Its bs.

  2. #2679

    Niota

    Went to pay a visit to ole Niota. Went in and asked for an hour and said no only:30. She used a thermal temp gun thing to take my temp. After getting to room she asked me if I wanted TS. TS was good with lots of teasing, on the ts flip she made a comment "oh big" or something like that. I paid it no mind and went to the sauna after about 5 min there she got me and went back to the room. Massage was about 40% teasing and not real massage. Flipped in a few min and the negotiating started. I asked for FS and she said oh no too big, pointing at it. I said no it's not, so this happened about 4 times when I gave up and settled for CBJ the damage was 6 + 7 with tip.

    The thing about all of this is, I'm not large. I'd say it's average at best. Has anyone else had this happen? I assume it was BS and she just didn't offer FS.

  3. #2678
    Just my. 02 but she gives a great sensual massage that gets better as she gets to know your likes and wants and an amazing ending. Very nice woman that enjoys great conversation and a great teasing touch. I don't know what you're getting in Atlanta for less than $80, but I think she's worth every penny. Betty rocks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    I had been thinking of trying Betty. Read many good reviews on her. Massage good very nice person. Always thought that the end of the massage was pretty happy. You said "normal", not sure what you consider normal.

    I probably will try a massage at some point to see myself.

    Just curious.

  4. #2677

    K Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    I had decided to take a trip to K Stone last week. Was greeted by mama san at the door. Opted for 30 min massage which was 60. I was then met by a lady to be in her mid 40's named Kim. She was somewhat good looking and I believe Korean. She did ask me a lot of questions, I believe trying to get a feel of how many times I had been there which was fine with me. We did table shower and she washed me good. Then we went back to the room, she started massage which was literally nothing but a rub down so do not expect a good massage here. After getting tired of her just rubbing on me, I flipped and that's when the $ discussion began. Opted for 100 FS everything covered. Services were alright. I will go back but hope to get someone else.
    You are right, the massage is worthless as far as a massage. Last time there, had a person thought she said was Angie. Had not seen her there before.

  5. #2676
    Not sure if any of the AMPs around / close to Chattanooga accept cards. The only ones that do accept cards normally do not offer any additional services.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Any AMPs I can go to today that offer decent massage and will end well? Preferably pay with card. Info would be much appreciated.

  6. #2675

    K Stone

    I had decided to take a trip to K Stone last week. Was greeted by mama san at the door. Opted for 30 min massage which was 60. I was then met by a lady to be in her mid 40's named Kim. She was somewhat good looking and I believe Korean. She did ask me a lot of questions, I believe trying to get a feel of how many times I had been there which was fine with me. We did table shower and she washed me good. Then we went back to the room, she started massage which was literally nothing but a rub down so do not expect a good massage here. After getting tired of her just rubbing on me, I flipped and that's when the $ discussion began. Opted for 100 FS everything covered. Services were alright. I will go back but hope to get someone else.

  7. #2674

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke32  [View Original Post]
    Saw Betty in October. Drove up from the Marietta area. Didn't see what all the fuss was about. Decent massage with a normal ending. Overpriced at $80.
    I had been thinking of trying Betty. Read many good reviews on her. Massage good very nice person. Always thought that the end of the massage was pretty happy. You said "normal", not sure what you consider normal.

    I probably will try a massage at some point to see myself.

    Just curious.

  8. #2673

    Good AMPs open today?

    Any AMPs I can go to today that offer decent massage and will end well? Preferably pay with card. Info would be much appreciated.

  9. #2672

    Hmmm!

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenFigga  [View Original Post]
    Went to MP in rossville this week. Hour massage. 45 minutes I'm asked to flip. She leaves and comes back. I feel some oil and then she sits on me. A few secondd later I lift her off me. No cover! Not good. I washed with santizer and bolted. Not cool. Just wanted a massage.
    Anyone one else experience this at Kstone? Not that I want an uncovered FS, but I've definitely never had one mount up without asking first. My experience is they also like you to be on top so you will empty quicker.

  10. #2671

    It's the lack of

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenFigga  [View Original Post]
    Strange tastes in this area. Mongers made the same claims about a large blue hair for years. I don't get it. Betty looks similar to me. To each their own.
    Options here. Girls are heifers mostly and have serious gps problems. They ghost you almost all the time because they know selections are limited. I've told quite a few they'd never make it in a bigger market like where I'm from. 50 buck street price 150 escort price. Hardly any ghosting hardly any games about pics and deposits.

  11. #2670

    I've always wondered the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke32  [View Original Post]
    Saw Betty in October. Drove up from the Marietta area. Didn't see what all the fuss was about. Decent massage with a normal ending. Overpriced at $80.
    Strange tastes in this area. Mongers made the same claims about a large blue hair for years. I don't get it. Betty looks similar to me. To each their own.

  12. #2669

    What's so great?

    Saw Betty in October. Drove up from the Marietta area. Didn't see what all the fuss was about. Decent massage with a normal ending. Overpriced at $80.

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    Went for the first time in a while for a visit with Betty and damn boys she's hitting on all cylinders. She keeps an ad on Adultlook for info.

  13. #2668

    Harmony Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse1  [View Original Post]
    Its legit from what I gathered. The sheet was only pulled off to hit the spots needed. Massage was great though honestly. Looks like it could turn differently later but as of now they are 6 days in and seemed pretty straight and to the point. Had a HR and never asked to flip.
    Went last night and I had the same experience that Brick had. Nothing was touched and did not get asked to flip but it was a really good massage. That lady is strong and is probably decent looking behind the mask. She was very nice.

  14. #2667

    Harm

    Quote Originally Posted by BraveMan1963  [View Original Post]
    I am going to try and get in tonight there and will report back. As far as any massage place in Chattanooga, you will only find DIY at some. I have not experienced anything any different except one time at Eastern and that was only because she had seen me a few times.
    Its legit from what I gathered. The sheet was only pulled off to hit the spots needed. Massage was great though honestly. Looks like it could turn differently later but as of now they are 6 days in and seemed pretty straight and to the point. Had a HR and never asked to flip.

  15. #2666

    Yeah straight across

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNatURL  [View Original Post]
    You say Cold, that the vacant spa located on the SW side of Exit 49 in Athens across the road from Speedway has a new proprietor? Athens, TN is cancer, and that place will get f'ed up and f'ed over in no time, but I'd like it to last long enough to see the town's overposting precambian trucker fucker (after an upcharge, one position, and schizo rant) get pulled back into reality. Only Vera made that town noteworthy at all and even she said she hated the place.
    From the speedway next to whatever exit that is I can't keep up with them down here. But I love that I can't the system to recognize the actual letter I'm referring to! LOL. Once more. RSpa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape