Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4924
-
01-16-21 13:10 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 40Nikki
Not worth it. Attitude is horrible, massage mediocre, rather hit a legit massage spot amd rub one off myself.
-
01-14-21 23:55 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 177Nikki
She was years ago. Then she changed and eased up a bit. Then she went away with uncle. Now she's back. I don't know how she is now. Gained some weight it looks like.
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 17:52 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 512Ain't she a waste of time?
Originally Posted by Savagething
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 16:07 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 203Not thosr
Pine, k stone, or royal.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 12:26 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 228North GA AMPs
Has anyone been to the AMPs in North GA lately? Ruby or Aroma? Deciding to go visit them but want to make sure it'll be worth my time. Looking for good massage and FS.
-
01-14-21 08:27 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 177Nikki is back
It looks like Nikki is back in Chattanooga. Just look up massage by Nikki. Would like to know what's up.
-
01-08-21 22:58 #2683Regular Member

Posts: 5How much is the damage?
-
01-08-21 22:33 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 203Pine
Older lady. Friendly. Korean. Chubby. Old boltons but nice. Massage ok. Early flip. Rest was standard AMP.
-
01-08-21 10:38 #2681Banned Member

Posts: 122If you're ever in Atlanta.
Try the Egyptian Goddess.
Originally Posted by DockMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 17:05 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 1287The woman you got was
Kim. She runs it. Or at least I think she does. Don't know what happened to the big boobed Bolt-on chick.
Originally Posted by DiamondDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 15:37 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 203Yes
I'm just average at 7. 5 and hear the same garbage. Its bs.
-
01-05-21 23:41 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 86Niota
Went to pay a visit to ole Niota. Went in and asked for an hour and said no only:30. She used a thermal temp gun thing to take my temp. After getting to room she asked me if I wanted TS. TS was good with lots of teasing, on the ts flip she made a comment "oh big" or something like that. I paid it no mind and went to the sauna after about 5 min there she got me and went back to the room. Massage was about 40% teasing and not real massage. Flipped in a few min and the negotiating started. I asked for FS and she said oh no too big, pointing at it. I said no it's not, so this happened about 4 times when I gave up and settled for CBJ the damage was 6 + 7 with tip.
The thing about all of this is, I'm not large. I'd say it's average at best. Has anyone else had this happen? I assume it was BS and she just didn't offer FS.
-
12-30-20 08:29 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 364Just my. 02 but she gives a great sensual massage that gets better as she gets to know your likes and wants and an amazing ending. Very nice woman that enjoys great conversation and a great teasing touch. I don't know what you're getting in Atlanta for less than $80, but I think she's worth every penny. Betty rocks.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:47 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 286K Stone
You are right, the massage is worthless as far as a massage. Last time there, had a person thought she said was Angie. Had not seen her there before.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:08 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 228Not sure if any of the AMPs around / close to Chattanooga accept cards. The only ones that do accept cards normally do not offer any additional services.
Originally Posted by Roscoe1985
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





